• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official "Ask Cort Stuff... about Stuff" Thread

Lumpy..

Smash Ace
i think an alright peach can take an alright fox with relative ease...
but i think a great fox can take a great peach with relative ease...
(that makes sense in my head...)

Cia

das kwl
hiiiiiiiii cort.. LOL

do you recommend trying to "out camp" fox??

I'm starting to lose to foxes more and I've come to the conclusion that aggression just does not work -_-

Samochan

Smash Master
I use stuff out of shield if I manage to shield in time (or I'm not doing other evasive/defensive maneuvers), my timing is not yet so good as to use nair to catch technically fluid and fast fox out of connected aerials to shines. :< I find it easier to parasol in between falco's shield pressure and even then I need to get the timing, mostly. Sudden shield approach can make foxes do more mistakes than they're used to make. Lasers just bug me, so I don't like big stages for that very reason. On small stages like YS it's easier for me to corner a campy fox and deliver one heck of a punishment, into either his shield or himself (I vote for himself lol). And I just like YS in general, mostly due to platform placement. ^_^ I'd like FD for the cg possibilities it presents, but meh... big stage means lots of lasers, flat stage means loads of shine comboes, walls mean wallhugging and teching... also technically adept and jumpy foxes can sometimes be so hard to get a grab on. >_>

Samochan

Smash Master
Cort, are you using your avatar for your passport picture?

And how do we revive Melee?
Good think I don't need to revive melee where I live, everyone good enough like melee more than brawl anyway lol. Triweeklies are also good way to play melee. ^^

I'll prolly have sum more melee vids on mah topic this weekend, if anyone is interested in melee-footage. <_<

/advertising

Cort

Apple Head
I'm using my avatar cause No Country for Old Men is fawking amazing

I don't know how we revive Melee, we let people realize Brawl is a horrible game and then we all say... "so, who wants to play Melee?"

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
brawl is just so blagh

i don't ever see myself spending 3 days at a brawl tournament.

we should tell everyone about our adventures in the Brawl Peach forums.

Cort

Apple Head
I don't really read books unless they're highly recommended to me by friends

also new sig to give ken's competition

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Has anyone paid for Ken's services? If I'm going to hire someone for that much, they'd at least have to be pretty. Like Joe Bushman.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Hey Cort. I have a couple of questions about Peach.
1. Whenever my brother chooses to play Mario, I have lots of trouble approaching him. He normally camps and spams Fireballs until Mario's hand it burnt to oblivion. Eventually I get to him, at that point it's game over for him, but I gain about 30-60% doing so. Any tips?
2. How do I convince my brother that it's okay if I use Peach's Down-Smash?

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
If you attack the fireballs they cancel them out. Jabs, nair, bair, fsmash, or toad all work if I remember correctly.

And you can tell him to stop holding down or play peach as well.

Queen

Smash Apprentice
I miss Melee Peach...soooo much.

I can't get anyone to play with me anymore, they're too convinced that Brawl is a better game by far than Melee.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Hey M2K, I have an idea. I'll give you a makeover, and you make me better at smash. It's win win.

Plus, I am a ***got and my taste is infallible.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
hey guys anyone wanna pay for my peach training i call "Peach Teach" where I TEACH you PEACH!?! It's only 40 dollars an hour, and YOU TOO will be able to space Fairs and moves like a ***got into long cheap combos
Peach dittoing you was easily one of the worst experiences of my entire life as you constantly float back space fairs............

The most boring match to have ever been seen by human eyes it was almost as boring as a brawl match.

Top Bottom