• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Offical TNR Recruitment Page... Also Welcomes L@wl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FOB

Smash Ace
This is FOB from C3.

lol.. does TNR want a jigg ****** (not pointed at Chozen One) doc?
I'm not sure about giving advice to an opponent ( I have none), but everything else seems fine.

quick edit:
JIGG (Or that no rest 4 the dead thing): OMG Its you! Are you switching to Marth?

Chris with Lime

Smash Rookie
Hey Wuss, it's been a while. Looks like I finally posted. I check out this topic, see "The Wuss" on the list . . . I'm like, "Could it be? Those ARE his characters . . ." Anyway, sorry we've been out of touch, though I've been in away since the 9th, and in England from about the 12th to the 2nd. I return on Wednesday the 9th, perhaps we should do something with the old crew.

Now, how to go about an introduction . . . Yes, narrating my inner monologue should do nicely. Anyway, I'm yet another NoVa / DC smasher, of a skill level slightly below that of The Wuss. My primaries are Doc and Marth, my secondaries are Kirby and Young Link, and my general handle/moniker/name dealy is Lime.

Let's see . . . Oh, right. I'm not entirely sure if I possess the skill level (though you all must have a pretty liberal admissions policy if you make Wuss a starter <_<) or ability to attend meeting dealies to become a member, though I'm mainly just looking for a place to play with good people on a fairly frequent basis (no offense to the other people I normally play with). Of course, I suppose the biweeklies might serve this purpose, but I figure I might as well check this out since The Wuss is already a member, and we're Super Smash Bros. zomg pun.

Oh, and I should note that my tournament experience is minimal at best. Pretty much the only tournament I've been to was one of the biweeklies at Chu's house a while back, and by "pretty much," I mean "it would be entirely accurate to say that".

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
This is FOB from C3.

lol.. does TNR want a jigg ****** (not pointed at Chozen One) doc?
I'm not sure about giving advice to an opponent ( I have none), but everything else seems fine.

quick edit:
JIGG (Or that no rest 4 the dead thing): OMG Its you! Are you switching to Marth?
lol if you do join you'll prolly be a starter before i am... and yeah.. i switched to marth.. and its no rest 4 the wicked.. not no rest 4 the dead.. that makes it sound like im a zombie or something

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
b/c edit blows >_<

Skylink: i suppose so... but change your attitude. let me just say there is alot of hate for you in the smash community that TNR may not nessesarilly want pinned to them...
Team Cn: too good... welcome to the crew ^_^
Lime: If you're about as good as Wuss, and you use Doc, then We'd be happy to have you.
Chaopika: You and Aeroshadow should both join TNR.. again, we'd love to have you.

BTW.. the new edit fuction blows so it may be awhile before they fix it, ie. updating TNR's page may take some time. Just consider the above mentioned TNR ^_^

TNR PHO LYFE!!

... oh yeah. these can consider themselves starters--->

Chaopika, FATS, Aeroshadow (f*** TA ;))

... oh yeah. these can consider themselves alternates-->

Xlax (this guy is totally a starter for teams), Lime (i need to see you play), Skylink (PM me your cell, and your adress, and everytime i smash with CK, Doll, and Blue I'll pick you up)

I guess that's pretty much it. FATS would you rather be a starter, and have Cn be a subfaction, or just be a starter?? Xlax... i'll make you a starter if you can beat Masa 3 out of 5

ChozenOne Out.

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
wow, impressive post chz1

XLAX is probably going to join the boards soon
I'm going to be in town in a couple days, what is everyones schedule for this weds or thurs, that would be a good time to have a little get together smash session.

Hahaha, since we can't beat TNR we decided to join them, we respect what you do (sole mission is to take down TA) And yes I know it's Ironic to respect team NO RESPECT, but whatever.

Masa has improved to much since I first played him a month ago, I don't know if I could beat him 3 of 5 times, at least not with my big bad ganon.

Oh and this just in, chz1, I've been watching some pro samus vids and combo vids and I've been adapting quite nicely, I'm eagar to test her out next session.

Oh and I'll take 1 dollar money matches with my kirby against a falco, levels that I wont play at are yoshis story, fd, or the stadium.

Fats over

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
wow too bad team cn can madhandle me without even trying....all xlax has to do is be shiek since i dont have a legit second....ftas - although in teams sometimes my link gest lucky...1 v1 is a completly diff story....... seriously i will not be suprised if skylink beats me on friday...

ck - yr fox seriously needs to stop sweang my link so much...i mean come on now just admit to defeat

so who likes the new aviator?! i love wolves..they're so cute!!

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
don't worry masa... just do those crazy link combos and you'll be alright... and Fats; good sir... i may just have to take your money... thurday is better than wed. i am also eager to see your sexy new samus.. woo! TNR PHO LYFE

Skylink

Smash Lord
A house made of brick, wood, and plaster (I think)
ChozenOne said:
Skylink: i suppose so... but change your attitude. let me just say there is alot of hate for you in the smash community that TNR may not nessesarilly want pinned to them...
Ok Fine... :(

*Removes TNR from sig*

Marshiro, I like the avatar. It's a little overused tho... and makes me think eorlings, and then I'm like no, that's so and so since it's a great avatar.

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
Hey man.. it's all good. just show them that you're a cool guy, and that you have other things incommon besides smash... just look at Chinesah... he's asian -.- what that has to do with smash I'll never know......

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
wait.. was masa saying that he sucks in 1v1's? haha what a funny guy... if i can beat masa 3/5 can i be in TNR too? lol..

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
I was down for both to be honest
And the kirby vs falco duels should be interesting, I'm going to get like 10 ones before coming on friday and just play a bunch of games... that would be great if I lost all of them too.

Hot TNR action coming up, later dudes (that means you too jigg, you have to beat masa 3/5)

Chris with Lime

Smash Rookie
I'd be more than happy to, uh, display my skills. I'm flying back home tomorrow, so if there's a thing on Thursday I could do that. I might have something on Friday, but depending on the time, if there's a thing then I might be able to attend anyway.

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
your an alternate silly
thats why i had an lol at the end... haha
I was down for both to be honest
And the kirby vs falco duels should be interesting, I'm going to get like 10 ones before coming on friday and just play a bunch of games... that would be great if I lost all of them too.

Hot TNR action coming up, later dudes (that means you too jigg, you have to beat masa 3/5)
man i wish i could come to this... i wanna take a dollar from fats... but i have to take care of neighbor's animals (again) for weds afternoon/night and thurs morning/afternoon.. which is kinda ********... but hey.. 10 bucks a day for actual no work is great!

oh crap.. i just realized that if i did have a MM with you.. i would have to be falco... lol man i would lose that dollar so fast...

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Nah don't replace Friday with Thursday, I think I'm coming, if Rich can come pick me up, though I have work until 4 :(

I was thinking of bringing PERY G! too.

nookrulz

Smash Ace

blurred up some of the nasty square edges. tell me whether you like the smooth or sharp look better.

also, i need more source pictures! get on it, d00ds!

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
I was thinking that thurs would just be TNR training session. then fridaywould still be a fest I suppose. CHZ1 if you can't have people over on thurs I'm sure I could, but you are located in the middle of all the smashers.

Just let me know what time you want to do this on thurs, oh and send me your cell number again, for some reason it never saved to my phone.

nookrulz

Smash Ace
i'd be totally down for that ****, whether it's in Herndon or Fairfax. Sorry I can't host it, but I'd be happy to give someone a ride if they were on the way or even slightly out of it.

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
... my car died today, my phone died today, and i almost got a speeding ticket today...

but life is still ok <(^_^)b

Thurday is cool by me.. just at around 3:00... Redd, I'll pick you up for Friday, and for Thursday if you can infact make it. i don't mind having you over from Thurs-Fri even if i pick you up on Thurs... but i'm not driving to your house, and back whilst peoples are over unless you do infact spend the night.

Mr. Lime... do you think Wuss could make it on Thurday... we'd really like to see him come out here... and tell him i have his moneys ^_^

Good Day Sirs.

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
that makes my life quite easy.. pretty much you take 495 onto Telegraph (exit a), and then take a left onto "The Parkway"... then turn left onto Dorset Dr.
It's about 20-30 min from my house.. but as you know gas IS expensive.

nookrulz

Smash Ace
does it work if i exit on Van Dorn, turn left on Fraconia Rd, turn right on Rose Hill, turn Left on Telegraph, and then turn left onto Dorset? it saves about 1 2/3 miles.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
... my car died today, my phone died today, and i almost got a speeding ticket today...

but life is still ok <(^_^)b

Thurday is cool by me.. just at around 3:00... Redd, I'll pick you up for Friday, and for Thursday if you can infact make it. i don't mind having you over from Thurs-Fri even if i pick you up on Thurs... but i'm not driving to your house, and back whilst peoples are over unless you do infact spend the night.

Mr. Lime... do you think Wuss could make it on Thurday... we'd really like to see him come out here... and tell him i have his moneys ^_^

Good Day Sirs.
depending on where Redd lives, I could pick him up on Friday if he doesn't want to/can't spend the night at your house.
<3 I love you guys.

Well, I'll be home around 4 and could be ready at 4:15-420ish. Nook if you wouldn't mind I'd be grateful and I'll be spending the night at Doll's so a return trip isn't a problem. I can always give gas monies if you guys need it, no problem.

I love everyone.

ATTN!!! I HAVE QUIT MARTH! I WILL ONLY USE HIM ON REQUEST! THANK YOU.

nookrulz

Smash Ace
good, i hate marths, even though he's on of my best matchups just because i play him so much.

redd - which way is faster, between mine and chozen's?

nookrulz

Smash Ace
that may be true, Chozen, but you can't claim getting the 300th post in this topic and either 300th post or 300th reply in the biweekly topic (I forget which). I can.

I bet Redd's only doing it because when you have a nasty fox and a nasty peach, Marth is useless.

Chris with Lime

Smash Rookie
I wish I could tell you, Mr. One, but I haven't talked to Wuss in a while. I didn't even know he'd joined a crew until I found this topic surfing around the boards. Now that I think about it, I'm a little surprised I didn't check Smashboards at all while I was in merry old England, considering I went to a local internet cafe pretty regularly. Yeah, I ramble. I think this is sort of what it's like talking to me in person, except here, I'm less incoherent. You know, in my day, we used to call turnips "Liberty Cabbage."

Ahem, anyway, I'll call him tomorrow, or today for you back in the NoVa area, since I'm still on central time. I certainly HOPE he can come, as we could then carpool or some such.

Speaking of which, where IS the meeting dealy going to be held?

Edit: You know, I've realized that I'm probably worse (worser?) than Wuss than I thought, since apparently he's been getting in practice with you all, whereas I haven't been in the same room as a GCN controller for about a month. I guess we'll find out soon . . . *drama*

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
k lemme get this straight....semi official crew only smash training ...3ish - to some random time at chz1's on thusday!?

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
sounds about right... lol too bad i cant make it to this thing (**** my need for money!) but anyways.. on a completely unrelated note, i unlocked everything in mario kart: double dash!!, so the next time we play it we'll have all karts and characters. (it was pretty easy except for the all cup tour on mirror.. that was a *****.)

nookrulz

Smash Ace
sounds about right... lol too bad i cant make it to this thing (**** my need for money!) but anyways.. on a completely unrelated note, i unlocked everything in mario kart: double dash!!, so the next time we play it we'll have all karts and characters. (it was pretty easy except for the all cup tour on mirror.. that was a *****.)
i'm bringing it and have everything unlocked.

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
Speaking of which, where IS the meeting dealy going to be held?
Thursday @ 3:00
11148 Byrd. Dr
Fairfax, Va. 22030

See you'all there.
In my day, we used to call turnips "Liberty Cabbage."
:laugh: ROFL:laugh:

oh yeah... Double Dash/Mario Tennis MM's anyone?? Don't Worry I suck (thinks to self [hopes no one actually knows about my crazy mad skillz])...

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
i'm bringing it and have everything unlocked.
*******!!! i stayed up for like.. an hour and a half trying to get gold in mirror all cup tour... then then you come along and say "haha i'm already bringing it!"... ****! lol oh well... im not going this week anyways.

and rich.. i'll have a MK:DD!! MM with you... but it'll have to be the next time i see you.. which probably wont be this week

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
done and done, thursday, bringing xlax and other hopefully, we can decide where everyone matches up. and we can do a 3v3 or 4v4 crew battle, or 2v6, me and chz1 vs all... MWAHAHAHAHA. (btw chz1 has to be falco on fd, and I have to be ganon of yoshi's story)

nookrulz

Smash Ace
i don't want to MM chozen @ kart until i see his skill, and def. don't want to mm him @ tennis unless it's 64.

Redd, I need your exact adress so that I can pick you up. PM me.

Redd and I will be there no later than 5:00 tomorrow.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
i don't want to MM chozen @ kart until i see his skill, and def. don't want to mm him @ tennis unless it's 64.

Redd, I need your exact adress so that I can pick you up. PM me.

Redd and I will be there no later than 5:00 tomorrow.
I was talking about for Friday, I can't go tomorrow.

ROFL

oh yeah... Double Dash/Mario Tennis MM's anyone?? Don't Worry I suck (thinks to self [hopes no one actually knows about my crazy mad skillz])...

nookrulz

Smash Ace
in that case - I will be there @ 3:00 tomorrow, and Redd and I will be there no later than 5 on Friday. Still need your address, dude.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
Sooo i think chz1 told me he quit smash cause i won against him in a falco ditto soooo i want you all too convince him not too and keep maining Falco and secondary jiggs

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
B/C Edit Sux

i hate to double post but.. pls post your info (mais/secondaires ect) if i incorrectly added it to the crew roster. good day sirs. that is all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom