• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Offical TNR Recruitment Page... Also Welcomes L@wl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wuss

Smash Champion
Chozen, my PM said that my dad said I cant have people here...
He said he needs more time to do stuff...
I can go somewhere else, but it looks pretty grim right now...

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
do you need a ride back... cause i have to go to cheerleading practice @ 4:30... but you can probably chill at Blue's during that time. I think Doll will be there, and so will CK

Wuss

Smash Champion
I have to meet someone for dinner at 6 in old town...
My dad could take me there (when, now?, If he gets up...) and you could take me back at 4:30...
or around then...
ILl go wake him up...

If you still cant read my PM's, then tell me cause I sent you more.

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
Hot TNR action, I may have to play with nook when we are down in Sova... maybe host a few tournies and pick him up. He better find some time away from doing homework, to convert a few people to smash, as well as find other smashers. I need fresh meat.

ok, I may be up for the fest Chz (I'm pathetic) my computer is getting fixed and I'll need to pick it up around then in NoVa. anywho, carry on smashers.

P.S. The one thing I was glad about playing ith TNR is that nobody mained sheik, so who ever is thinking about using her as a primary or secondary... DONT. It's not respectible, take the road that masa went, put in the extra time and tough it out and use some one you like to play with, not some one you can win with. I've played sheik a total of 15 to 20 times in my life, and I'm probably better with that ***** than my mains. But I refuse to use that cheap *****.

venting is awesome

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
umm... no. i do not have a cube in my possession. if you do not bring one... actually whether or you bring one we will probably go to Blue's house... so yeah

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
K, I will.

My record vs Doll in tournament is 2-0 me.
Wuwu is better than me
I'm pretty sure Rob is too.

On a side note, I almost beat Greg in tourney rofl. last stock again. *pound*

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
...sigh....edited blues is at 5 still cuz he hasent entered tornies in a while...
wait i said i was gonna stop....STOP DAMMIT!!!

ps. BIZ is joing tnr...i think...

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Hey Chz1 I just realized that you put my city as Fairfax. I actually live in Great Falls. And Masahirox, I hope I get a chance to play you and you can put me on that list :p. Atleast I know I'm above Skylink LOL. My 10 year old bro (Sheik i j) 4 stocked him with Zelda.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Hey Chz1 I just realized that you put my city as Fairfax. I actually live in Great Falls. And Masahirox, I hope I get a chance to play you and you can put me on that list :p. Atleast I know I'm above Skylink LOL. My 10 year old bro (Sheik i j) 4 stocked him with Zelda.
Friendlies prove nothing, usually.

Rich: CK > you. You know it :laugh:

Wuss

Smash Champion
having a large post count does mean that i am compensating for something...
I think it's skill...

O yea, chozen, you can put my mains as peach and falco and keep my secondaires the same. Im replacing samus...
and it isnt just because I beat you in a falco ditto... twice...
(I rule :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom