• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Offical TNR Recruitment Page... Also Welcomes L@wl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
Sry.. the first pg. is blocked on my CPU... i think it says pedoph(ile) so i cannot access it on my CPU... >_> stupid partental units.

Everyone: I hope to have a fest... wait i leave for a week on Tuesday... Someone hold a fest on monday!! my guardians sucksies and i can't at my house usless i tell them like 2 weeks in adv. >_< Masa!! do it good sir. Majn... do it good sir. Doll... do it good sir!! Redd.. You live far away good sir ;)

Good Day Sirs.

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
Please welcome in SmashGod's bro, and possibly Mr. G-Fizzle (once he posts) into the ranks of TNR.. btw. SmashGod is a beast ^_^ Time to win some crew battles. <(^_^)b

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Yay me and my bro (Team Pink) got 5th in teams! I dunno what place I got, Chaosknight was my last match he beat me 2-1. He got 9th. Maybe I got 10th or something?

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
Check out da sexy power rankings... for real this tyme!! We both probably got 13th >_< cause Ck+Blue got 9th...

Congrates on you're team placing higher than mine ... Team TYWYS is just too good, but Pink is better <(^_^)b me thinks we got 7th.

I think I'm gonna make a Teams Power-Rankings once I get all of the teams..

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
true story...

lol @ me holding a fest after getting mad wasted / jumped / crying like a baby / + birthday punches that i am still feeling / chillin w/ amazing hot girls.....18 th BDAY ROCKED!!!!!!!!! OH YEA!!!

man i suck at smash...i quit...i hate it when yr like..."k ill go practice"...and then you say "ah **** i left it at my friend's house...oh well"

lol at doll getting top 3 at nod3....over so many huge TA names...at this rate, he'll start for a huge regional crew battle...

lol @ tnr almost having 20 members now! OMG!

yea so im free all this week from 7-3pm if we can smash then...fest on monday sounds tight cept i CANT HOLD IT...sorry

yea chz1 id be tight to have pwr rankings for singles and doubles on the first page...meaningless drama is always great...but really it'd be cool

Wuss

Smash Champion
Chozen, team info as in, I team with you??
and you ef'ed up my characters. Falco and peach mains, marth and fox secondaries. Get it right, GOD!!!

FOB

Smash Ace
For the 2nd time... I AM FOB!! Chaopika is my name on the boards... About 5%TX.. though... uhh... he might.. but if he does then he is aiming for TA like me as well...

EDIT: my brother says we will probably go to the next smash fest

G.Fizzle

Smash Ace
Could not help but notice my name on the list on page one which is cool cause I'm glad to be apart of the team, I'll be sure to keep up with everything, practice and attend all tornys I can and represent the team well.

Oh I live in Reisterstown MD and my Secondary is Shiek in case u did not know ^_^

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Uhh Chozen 1 you got my address wrong again. No big deal just lettin you know. You got my bros address right tho lol.

How bout this:

Smash God (Great Falls, VA)
Mains: Luigi+Marth
Secondaries: Fox+Falco

Sheik i j (Great Falls, VA)
Mains: Sheik
Secondaries: Peach+Marth

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
wow, i can play all of them
Then post your information so i can update the pg...

G-Fizzle: Welcome to da crew good sir ^_^

Wuss+Nook: Power-rankings based on Tournament results.. and i can 3 stock Doll's peach now soo... <_<

Everyone else: i can't access the pg at my house right now so i'll update it tomarrow around noon..

Good Night Sirs.

FOB

Smash Ace
NO MARTH!!!! .. where did you get marth from? I've never played my marth in public! This is what the info should be like:

FOB
Mains: Doc
Seconds: NONE

5%TX is at the beach right now so i can't get a hold of him. His info for future reference is

Mains: Sheik
Seconds: NONE

lol... -_-' we're kinda similar

C.F. for life

Smash Rookie
hey im down. i play capitan f. saw g-regg at nod3, awsome as ****.similer style , not quite as fast , i live in southern maryland. it was a shame i couldnt stay for singles though, work, but it was my 1st tourney and i think i could make the cut. u might of saw me early on i was taunting that beast luigi with moonwalking on the big screen.

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
hey im down. i play capitan f. saw g-regg at nod3, awsome as ****.similer style , not quite as fast , i live in southern maryland. it was a shame i couldnt stay for singles though, work, but it was my 1st tourney and i think i could make the cut. u might of saw me early on i was taunting that beast luigi with moonwalking on the big screen.
Good **** Son!! TNR would love to have you... oh, and i saw those sexy moonwalks.. Nice.

Wuss

Smash Champion
I was a guy, kinda tall...
Lol, I teamed with a really short guy who was kinda loud and annoying...
I think I beat him in a friendly, sheik vs samus. He may have won I forget. He was in my friends pool as well. Hell remember him :)

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
I was a guy, kinda tall...
Lol, I teamed with a really short guy who was kinda loud and annoying...
I think I beat him in a friendly, sheik vs samus. He may have won I forget. He was in my friends pool as well. Hell remember him :)
Oh I think I saw you there. I mighta played doubles me and my bro vs you and the annoying short guy. Was your partners name "leet"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom