• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Offical TNR Recruitment Page... Also Welcomes L@wl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Quoted from Zim

"Hey "Redd" wanna go play some "smash"? Gonna go "smash" with "Team No respect"?"

sometimes I wish I lived in MD, everyone loves Doll more than me :( (rofl) <3

FOB

Smash Ace
Prepare for low turnout :(

Sorry I can't make it.

Roy hit me up tomorrow.
no he's probably right. I probably can't make it either. lol (not like anyone cares)

And yes i do need some sleep... Look at my freakin location for pete's sake!

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
NOOOO!!!! FOB$ CANT MAKE IT?!?! that just ruins my whole day! (yes.. i know that i *should* be asleep right now, but no. stupid unisom wore off and now im wide awake._

Bailey

Smash Hero
Man I gotta get Storms to join so that Twin Rippers will be at the top of the Team list. Also some of TNR should come up to HRPs tourney on September 2nd

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
Man I gotta get Storms to join so that Twin Rippers will be at the top of the Team list. Also some of TNR should come up to HRPs tourney on September 2nd
We'll be there if we can... PM me the info. I don't mind driving 4 hours to New York to see my boi Bailey. TNR PHO LYFE.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I have been reading up on this page, and I still want to join. I found out that my friend is getting a camera to record matches, so that will help if I can't come. Too bad he won't get it til Chistmas:( .

Name change! I am no longer Sacred Glyph, Smash n00b, but Glyph, Smash Journeyman! Wanted it to be in here.

5%tax

Smash Journeyman
i didn't mean that i wanted to quit, i was just suppriesed that i was on the TNR member list when i came home.

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
God, I want to smash with you guys soo bad... Chzn your fests are moneybags. anyways I'll keep honing my skills and maybe surprise a few people amongst my return. Keep Jigging it up Jiggs, you tired sad man, who posts at 5 AM.

later dudes

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
God, I want to smash with you guys soo bad... Chzn your fests are moneybags. anyways I'll keep honing my skills and maybe surprise a few people amongst my return. Keep Jigging it up Jiggs, you tired sad man, who posts at 5 AM.

later dudes
Haven't Heard/Talked to you in awhile... Good Day Sir. During the school year it'll be though to drive 4 hours to chill with you and the boys but I'll do it cause Cn is worth it ^_^ Hope to see you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom