• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Offical TNR Recruitment Page... Also Welcomes L@wl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nookrulz

Smash Ace
I don't want to travel 4 hours just to play though, not this weekend... Nook I'll be in touch shortly, maybe we can work something out this weekend if you aren't busy
this weekend is dedicated to me getting everything that i realize i forgot once classes start on wednesday. weekend after that, sure. (is that the 9th?)

FOB

Smash Ace
So... where is renegades fest?
This might help.
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=81533

It sucks that they changed the date to the 9th.... I wanted to go to ccx..... (Not that I don't want to go to Chozen and Chu's biweekly's but my mom gets a little protective when it comes to events held in houses)

Hmmmmm.... maybe we can get ccx to move the date back to what it originally was...

Here wait... Do you guys go to ccx?

EDIT:
Whao, i just got back from vacation, and now i'm suddenly on the team, when did this happen?
AW MAN!! Don't act dumb! I told you already!

FOB

Smash Ace
Dude renegade is a real tournament, fob, go there. YOu were there last time...
I'll probably be there with 5%TX, Hobo, and my brother.

Quick clarification issue:

Renegade is this saturday (9/2)

Correct? The thread is kinda messy...

CCX (if any of you guys even go there) is next saturday.(9/9)

Chu + Chzn1's bi weeklys in on CCX's date? (most likely won't go to if another tourney is on the same date)

Correct me.

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
I really wanted to go to Renegade (10 mins from my house!!) but im busy that whole day. :( And My dads outa town on the 9th whose the only person that can take me anywhere....

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
lol sorry.. but ive always wanted to say this: "no jones, son"

other than that, i'm sorry about your prediciment.. but is there any way you can civnce your dad to let someone else give you a ride on the 9th? you might have to pay some gas money but at least you get to smash.

Wuss

Smash Champion
yea, fob, you are correct. And redd, my mom doesnt even know that I know you guys. She thinks ive only been to two tournaments, and stopped. IF she found out, I'd be FCUKED!!!

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Tourneys I've been to: BOMB4 (I sucked), CCX 5/28 (I was okay), Nod3 (recent). Any news on BOMB 5? My dad said I can probly go to that.

FOB

Smash Ace
I don't think I can get a ride there.. *sigh* It sucks being young.
How old are you? I'm 13 and I know EXACTLY how you feel. It does sucks not having rides and stuff, but I think the way people look down on you when you request a match is a lot worse. Like right after you request a friendly with someone, they look at you for a bit. Consider what to do. Then before you know it they're playing Mewtwo and asking you what stage you want to go to in some jacked up "nice" way.

Makes it a lot harder to ask for matches...

Skylink

Smash Lord
A house made of brick, wood, and plaster (I think)
How old are you? I'm 13 and I know EXACTLY how you feel. It does sucks not having rides and stuff, but I think the way people look down on you when you request a match is a lot worse. Like right after you request a friendly with someone, they look at you for a bit. Consider what to do. Then before you know it they're playing Mewtwo and asking you what stage you want to go to in some jacked up "nice" way.

Makes it a lot harder to ask for matches...
That's gotta suck. I'm pretty tall for my age (14) so it's not as bad. But I do get some of it tho. Even though it's not all because of my age or hieght :psycho:

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
lol im still 16.. **** my birthday being on tuesday! (hint, hint) lol but yeah.. tryign to get rides sucks.. i wish i had gone for my permit sooner (actually.. i wish i had gone for my permit period.) but oh well.

Wuss

Smash Champion
Well, chudat is like 20, so hes kind of like an adult...
Im ony 15 and my mom is gay about smash because I tried to invite wuwu to my house and she got insanely pissed because I had never met him. She wouldnt hear any of that, " but its the community..." "crap" because she sucks balls...
Yea, skylink, its YEAHUZZZ!!!!

FOB

Smash Ace
I need to play like all of you guys. I played SkyLink(arcade smash) Jigg (ccx, c3) Chozenone (nod3) and i think that's it.... Unless Sky Link changed like crazy in the last half year i don't need to play you guys since i have recently.

anyone up for 1$ money matches? (not for the next two weeks though, spray paint materials are expensive...)

Chaosknight: I don't mind it or anything, but y do you seem to post in this thread so much?

EDIT: I played FATS (C3) and Xlax in teams once too....

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
FOB you have played me before

I was ganon at c3 mid summer. you played team friendlies with me and my brother (pikachu)

my name was Fats

I really want to play falcon assassin guy, and wuss, and bailey. If I messed up your names I apologize.

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
FOB : ck (chaosknight) used to be apart of tnr...now hes with TA (along wit doll)...but he smashes with our crew all the time...hes chill he just has random bursts of pms thats all =P

hehe 600 reply *****ES!!!!!

eww im gonna have 200 posts soon...im such a internet junkie... .....><

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom