• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Offical TNR Recruitment Page... Also Welcomes L@wl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
O yea, chozen you suck for bailing on me. I liked teaming with glyph, but your gay...
Time to add to our massive post count... sry man, i was up wit Chu the night before doin "fun stuff" ie. melee ect, and then i had to go directly to cheer in the morning... not only that i had like no gas in my car... so yeah. how'd you guys do, and who'd you beat??

Wuss

Smash Champion
Its cool, just dont bail next time...
Uh we beat some scrubs, lost to KM and G reg, and Hova and exit. Though we were close the first time against hova and exit, but then I decided to pick MK2, which was a bad idea....

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
Its cool, just dont bail next time...
Uh we beat some scrubs, lost to KM and G reg, and Hova and exit.
Is Exit's Jiggles better than Aeroshadow's/mine???
Though we were close the first time against hova and exit, but then I decided to pick MK2, which was a bad idea....
Don't you know that, that is the Chozen stage.. w/o the Chozen Jiggles our stage is useless.. that will be a TNR teams counter pick... must train everyone to play there <(^_^)b

Magus420

Smash Master
TA: Aeroshadow...

TNR: ChozenOne...

TSA: Magus...

DBR: King...

DA: KillaOr...

SoF: KishPrime...

NJ's Finest: DoYoung2Win...

H2YL: Anden...

Yeahyuzz!!
NJ'z Finest is actually a person, aka FoxandFalco aka JustFalco aka LinkandYLink, lol. DY2W is actually the one in TSA not me, as I'm in TJD which is a Philly based crew. Also, did KillaOR rejoin DA? I thought he left back when Dave did.

and lol @ Sinnaba Lord

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
NJ'z Finest is actually a person, aka FoxandFalco aka JustFalco aka LinkandYLink, lol. DY2W is actually the one in TSA not me, as I'm in TJD which is a Philly based crew. Also, did KillaOR rejoin DA? I thought he left back when Dave did.

and lol @ Sinnaba Lord
Whoops.. Lolz. i guess i'll update teh post >_<

I heard he was back in... isn't Wess still apart of it... Just ask him at the next KOTC.

Good Day Sir.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I still blame you for our second team loss.
But still,
TNR PHO LYFE!!!!

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
TA: Aeroshadow...

TNR: ChozenOne...

TJD: Magus...

DBR: King...

DA: KillaOr...

SoF: KishPrime...

TSA: DoYoung2Win...

H2YL: Anden...

Yeahyuzz!!^2

Wuss: It's mad sexy, but where is Team No Respect...

Glyph: TNR PHO LYFE!! , oh yeah... what did Wuss do this time??

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
He already said he picked MK2, we got killed...
And yes, Wuss, you sig is good. Mine is just better.

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
*decides to be ******** and do a random post, because no1 has asked where i am in a while*
HOO HA... HOOHA! na nana na na.. na nana na na... have you ever been in love? HOWAH! hes my best friend, best of all best friends, do you have a best friend too? tickles in my tummy, feels so yummy yummy, hey you should get a best friend too!

discuss.

P.S. i know im retardedly gay.. just bear with me with me for a bit.

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
yeah, I'm pretty busy today. That, and Radford is no where near Williamsburg or Newport News. But give me a call if you decide you want to smash in the area. Chances are slim that I would be able to attend...
Redd, how is your link coming along?, I hope you haven't given up on him

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
yeah, I'm pretty busy today. That, and Radford is no where near Williamsburg or Newport News. But give me a call if you decide you want to smash in the area. Chances are slim that I would be able to attend...
Redd, how is your link coming along?, I hope you haven't given up on him
Nah, he's my low tier so I would never give up on him lol. I just don't like ganny, we'll get a rematch ;)

Dr.ROC

Smash Apprentice
So like, are we ever all going to go to a touney as TNR and be all "Yeah B**** and kick @$$
and all that other stuff and have crew matches and what not. Cause we must defeat TA to prove were the best crew.!?

bizybozo

Smash Journeyman
how did i only find this thread now....

so is g-reg actually teammate? i don't understand how u list all the members, but only half are in the power rankings.

Dr.ROC

Smash Apprentice
G-reg is supposedly the one we worship. We tremble before his might as falcon./jk) But no seriously, he's really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom