• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Offical TNR Recruitment Page... Also Welcomes L@wl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skylink

Smash Lord
A house made of brick, wood, and plaster (I think)
I need to play like all of you guys. I played SkyLink(arcade smash) Jigg (ccx, c3) Chozenone (nod3) and i think that's it.... Unless Sky Link changed like crazy in the last half year i don't need to play you guys since i have recently.

anyone up for 1$ money matches?
I don't really like to do MMs either, until I'm confident that I'm going to win, and this doesn't happen too often. :dizzy: are you the one that four stocked me with your jigglypuff? I hope your not expecting to do that again!

Wuss

Smash Champion
Yea right masa, I joined after you and have 700+ posts...
Yea fats, I played you at chozen's house and I am wuss...
You beat me with G&W but it was against my marth which sucked at the time. (yes that was a john...)

FOB

Smash Ace
I don't really like to do MMs either, until I'm confident that I'm going to win, and this doesn't happen too often. :dizzy: are you the one that four stocked me with your jigglypuff? I hope your not expecting to do that again!
No, I'm the Doc at AS6 that 4 stocked you 6 times in a row. I was also the one that listened to your moping about how you have no one to play except computers.

Hint: back then i was tha Vet

On a side note: How can you say no to a one dollar money match?

FOB : ck (chaosknight) used to be apart of tnr...now hes with TA (along wit doll)...but he smashes with our crew all the time...hes chill he just has random bursts of pms thats all =P

hehe 600 reply *****ES!!!!!

eww im gonna have 200 posts soon...im such a internet junkie... .....><
yeah i know but he isn't anymore and now he just makes useless comments.

Yeah I'm at 50!!!

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
man tnr needs to fest more often as a group...its been me and chz1 these last couple of fests...wtf!? i know its hard to get permission when yr young tho (for teh younger peeps)

tnr wins!!!

oh and chao ck's JUST KIDDING!! lol oh yea and we need to play you doc player!!!

ewww200 posts....sigh.........

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I finally went to a tourney today, and have proven my skills. I beat Wuss a few times (missiles>wuss) and then teamed with him. Lucky us, we got to play against G-reg and KM in our first match. Surprisingly, we lost horribly. Who knew?

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
I finally went to a tourney today, and have proven my skills. I beat Wuss a few times (missiles>wuss) and then teamed with him. Lucky us, we got to play against G-reg and KM in our first match. Surprisingly, we lost horribly. Who knew?
Glyph.. are you trying to rep it up pho TNR??

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Yes? Uh...No? What does that mean?!?!

Doll

Smash Journeyman
Glyph's samus is quite sexy <3. I fought him. Don't go to TNR, TA is better~ <3

:< *scandalous*

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
Go ZAC! What about poor old me tho! I beat wuss too, can I be invited.
Straight Up Yo!! Docta Roc is in TNR PHO LYFE!! Just bring in your man Glyph and we may just have ourselves two new starters ;)

You two main IC's + Samus am i right??

Redd: Only TNR members can say *insert crew name here* PHO LYFE... but since you are honorary i just you can rep TA.. btw; one of the many adv. of TNR is that you can name all of our members ^_^ how many peps are on TA?? Lolz

TA's tight... But TNR's PhoRizzle!! *pound* @ TA's awsomeness...

*pound* TNR PHO LYFE!!

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
Or join TNR and be cool... any besides.. why be part of a crew that no one will know you are are?? In TA you'll get overshadowed by Master/President/Godfather G-Reg, Chinesah, KM, Aho, Kirbstir, Tope, Fonz, Doll, Plairnikk, PC Chris, ect... On TNR you'll be the one doing the overshadowing... after some matches with the ChozenOne ofcourse :p TA's cool.. but TNR is cooler <(^_^)b

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Tru dat... I'm in.
TNR PHO LYFE!!
Skylink! My banner needs some changes!

Wuss

Smash Champion
Glyph: your samus is mad sexy. Just learn to wd... THen it will be insane.
I took aho and kaiser down 2 stocks!!! My falco is improving!!!
I took 2 from aho's marth and falco. My falco was AMAZING!!!!! Even though my tech was off I was able to read aho like an open book...
Good ****e everyone!!!!

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Glyph (Stafford, Va)
Main: Samus
Secondaries: Thats a scary word... Or Marth?
I beat Wuss about everytime we played(he won a couple, though). I also beat Skylink! I took 2 stock off of Doll, he was too good at destroying my missiles.Thats the only names I can think of... Oh, and for a little bit I did really good against KM (in teams), Wuss will back me up.

Wuss

Smash Champion
YEa glyph was alone in our team match and combo'd KM for a while, it was pretty hot!!!
Glyph, You beat me at first, but then my falco started to **** you, you know it. Samus cant handle the falco. Keep up the samus though, good ****!

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I wouldn't say ****... and I still won a few at the end.

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
Glyph: your samus is mad sexy. Just learn to wd... THen it will be insane.
You can't wavedash w/ Spamus.. and you did that well!! Holy F**K!! Mindgames FTW :cool:
I took aho and kaiser down 2 stocks!!! My falco is improving!!!
I took 2 from aho's marth and falco. My falco was AMAZING!!!!! Even though my tech was off I was able to read aho like an open book...
Good ****e everyone!!!!
Cool.. Now i'll just main Jiggs, and leave Falco to you.. after some extensive Chozen train ofcourse...

BTW.. Updates on Pg. 1 <(^_^)b

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Me and Wuss were Fake TNR, and we beat Team Random (I think...)

Rep on me! Everyone here gets + rep!!

Aero

Smash Journeyman
You can't wavedash w/ Spamus.. and you did that well!! Holy F**K!! Mindgames FTW :cool:

Cool.. Now i'll just main Jiggs, and leave Falco to you.. after some extensive Chozen train ofcourse...

BTW.. Updates on Pg. 1 <(^_^)b
Hehe, I see how it is. Looks like We'll be Jiggz rivals... XD

Dr.ROC

Smash Apprentice
I believe killOR is in killer fleet, and I guess I'm TNR if I got your ok chozen1. Here's My stuff I guess...

Picf/Dr.Roc Stafford, VA
Mains: Peach+Ice Climbers
Secondaries: Doc+Ness-Low Tier Represent!

P.S Hoping to become premium member to change Forum name to Dr. ROC
P.P.S TNR pho Life! Or wait, can I not do that yet or what?

*Looks at KillOR being in DA* or not.........

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
I believe kill OR is in killer fleet, and I guess I'm TNR if I got your ok chozen1. Here's My stuff I guess...

Picf/Dr.Roc Stafford, VA
Mains: Peach+Ice Climbers
Secondaries: Doc+Ness-Low Tier Represent!

P.S Hoping to become premium member to change Forum name to Dr. ROC
P.P.S TNR pho Life! Or wait, can I not do that yet or what?
Of Course Son.. You be TNR!!! IC's FTW!!

TNR PHO LYFE!!

Dr.ROC

Smash Apprentice
YAY! I'm a part of something! Thanks chozen1, Skylink at C-3, Were You the IC and Ylink (both blue) who teamed w/ Rei? If Not then I didn't play you ever. Also, I'm gonna need to see the letters TNR in my current banner to represent to all the not TNR peoples.

TNR pho life!

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
YAY! I'm a part of something! Thanks chozen1, Skylink at C-3, Were You the IC and Ylink (both blue) who teamed w/ Rei? If Not then I didn't play you ever. Also, I'm gonna need to see the letters TNR in my current banner to represent to all the not TNR peoples.

TNR pho life!
Yeahyuzz!!

TNR PHO LYFE!!!

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
When's the next bi-weekly or fest? We might be able to come (and try to move up on the list a little).

Skylink

Smash Lord
A house made of brick, wood, and plaster (I think)
I dunno, But I imagine it'd be saturday, the 16th.

Click here for the Global smasher Compendium. It looks kinda like this:

You PM Sinnaba Lord soething to add yourself, and you click the links at the top to download the link to the network folder so that whenever you open google earth, It's covered in smasher's locations! You can uncheck the folder, and make everyone dissappear, if you want tho...

It's really sweet, and this way, nobody needs to post their address, and you have to download it to see everybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom