• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Offical TNR Recruitment Page... Also Welcomes L@wl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wuss

Smash Champion
yea, his name was leet (he is such a loser...lol) Yay, connections!!! :)
We beat you in teams, we eliminated you from, THE LOSERS BRACKET, MUHAHAHAHHA!!!

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
I think you were in my bros pool so thats why. Good news everybody! Sheik i j now has 3 whole posts! Soon to be more! Falcon Assassin: were you the one that tried Pichu in my bros pool?

Wuss

Smash Champion
No, I wasnt in his pool, I was in NEO's...
That was some random asian kid. my friend plays luigi and falco mostly.
My tag is "wuss" in case you didnt realize it...

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
"-TNR Teams Power-Rankings-

1. No Respect (Wuss+Chozen)
2. Pink (SmashGod+SmashGod's Bro)
3. TYWYS (AeroShadow+Chozen) *must get Mr. Shadow to join..
4. ChozenOne (Fats+Xlax)
5. Random (Chaopika+5%Tax)
6. Some Respect (Nook+Chozen)
7. Masa+Jiggs (Masa+Jiggs)"

Team chz1 should be highest if it's based on tournament results.

I came in 1st at the SoVa tourney, and the team is better with XLAXs pikachu. And at one of the bi weeklies in july team chz1 placed above all other TNR. (individually we suck)

Any teams that feel different should challenge us. I love being proud about a game that has absolutely no significance in the real world.

Ok, I'm going to class.

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
Team CHZ1 should be highest if it's based on tournament results.
It's also based on the difficulty of the tournaments.. Doing well at my Bi-Weeklys is one thing, but doing well at an "actual" tournamet is another. I value tournaments differently. Generaly speaking.. You two do quite well against people whom don't normally team, (I must admit better than T. Pink+ T. NR) however when you play ranked teams like Kirbstir+G-Reg, and Aho+Fonz you guys get 2-4 stocked... Team Pink+Team NR do significantly better than that. ie. win games in sets. I did however forget about that Tourament in SoVa, so i may need to change the rankings.
I love being proud about a game that has absolutely no significance in the real world.
ROFL.. The story of my life... ;)

Everyone Else: Page Updated... Post if changes needed.

Wuss

Smash Champion
lol rich, my characters are still way wrong. Falco and peach mains, marth and sheik secondaries. (sheik instead of fox because my fox is technical, but sux. and my sheik is for marth's only.)

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
"-TNR Teams Power-Rankings-

1. No Respect (Wuss+Chozen)
2. Pink (SmashGod+Sheik i j)
3. TYWYS (AeroShadow+Chozen) *must get Mr. Shadow to join..
4. ChozenOne (Fats+Xlax)
5. Random (Chaopika+5%Tax)
6. Some Respect (Nook+Chozen)
7. Masa+Jiggs (Masa+Jiggs)"

Team chz1 should be highest if it's based on tournament results.

I came in 1st at the SoVa tourney, and the team is better with XLAXs pikachu. And at one of the bi weeklies in july team chz1 placed above all other TNR. (individually we suck)

Any teams that feel different should challenge us. I love being proud about a game that has absolutely no significance in the real world.

Ok, I'm going to class.
There thats better :)

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
jeez i gotta wait all the way to sunday to just ****ing play....i wanaa ****ing play...badly

and me and jigz suck at teams!!! OH YEA!!!!! but only cuz we never play together...

btw where is he!? he hasen't been posting

o yea btw i picked up martha.....yes hes a man ***** along with the ******** fox (that has space jacket and metal , cheap looking headband...) i still cant' ****ing WAVESHINE!! im sucha nooob...i know nothing about this game...did you know flacos illusion ****ing spikes!?
wtf!?!?! this games can be reallly homo sometimes....hehe CF's shorthop is funny

and im only posting so long cuz im bored at the cyber lounge at the LEXUS dealership waiting for my car....they have free ice-cream!!! *addicted to SWF cuz i log on at random places*

lol at page 17 of the official questions and suggestions thread in the pool room

*waits for wuss's almost instant post on all tnr pages*

Wuss

Smash Champion
masa, so true on my instant post. Pretty much, when my rents arent home, I just sit at the computer, practice my tech skill, and post on the boards. lol. Anything going on this week? Small smashfest? Anyone??

Chris with Lime

Smash Rookie
Sweet, I'm in the Top 16.

Looks like I'll be able to attend the assemblage on Sunday, so huzzah for that. Also, I'm submitting some adjustments to my character profile.

Primaries- Doc, Kirby
Secondaries- Sheik, Young Link

I've come to the conclusion that I suck with Marth. My Sheik can probably win more than my Kirby, but like so many have said before me, Sheik is ****ing easy to play. If you can d-smash, d-throw, and fair, you can play Sheik.

FOB

Smash Ace
Chozen One: 5% isn't as bad as you placed him. He's beaten Plairnnk a few times. He's also beaten G-reg's doc at his 2nd tourney, and almost beaten Kaiser's doc at his first.. (He plays me WAY to much..) He's the Doc raper, and I'm the Jiggs raper (pretty worthless match-ups...). He's also been doing pretty good at the past tourneys...

Either way, play him and place him accordingly.

Oh yeah.. he's gonna freak when he sees his name here. Still doesn't know that he is even part of this team. :chuckle:

nookrulz

Smash Ace
...not another guy better than me joining up. I gotta step up & get mad practice in vs. FATS & whoever else lives down in SoVa.

p.s. 500th reply

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
and me and jigz suck at teams!!! OH YEA!!!!! but only cuz we never play together...

btw where is he!? he hasen't been posting
lol yeah, we suck at teams hard, but we'll get betetr if we play with eachother more often, and i havent been postign very much cuz when im not playing ssbm, im either waitching the funimation channel (have no idea why.. but it holds my intrest) or playing diablo2, or both at the same time, but im still reading what you guys are posting (for the most part) and i'll respond if deemed worth of my response (in other words, if it has anything to do with me.. lol)

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
Jigg, you're an animal. D2 is worse (better) than heroin and sex put together.

Nook, are you down at school already? Majn may be coming down this weekend, and we could smash it up at my place. XLAX is here too, so are a couple other sick players. there is a CNU tournament coming up. I won the last time and I have no intention on giving up my thrown, even though both COW and XLAX pick me apart. You should try and make it out to some of these events. I'll PM you my personal info for contacting me and my address. I can pick you up if you need a ride, you live like 20 minutes down the road.

chz1, I haven't played half the people on TNR, we need to have an exclusive get together and smash. we'll discuss later.

nookrulz

Smash Ace
FATS - i get down there on friday, and friday afternoon until tuesday are orientation, so i'm busy the whole time. the next weekend would be the 1st time i can smash, esp. since there probably won't be much homework after only 3 days of smash.

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
i know... i started playing D2 because i was starting to get bored practicing my moves almost all day, and now im addicted to it... lol but anyways, my dad found an engine for his car, but hes still waiting for them to cut it out/deliver it to him so we (my dad and i) can put it into his car, and then i wont need you guys to give me rides any more! lol and i agree with fats, we need an exclusive smash-thing, so we can all meet eachother

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
^^ we should bring ladies and get mad wasted....jigs would prob die if he was drunk....

ya kno....chz1 has got it pretty good....sleeping, eating, talking hanging out with cheerleaders...the guy almost sounds like me! i cant really place chz1 outside of smash...i think he'd be that guy who always asks for hugs from chicks...do you party w/ these cheerleaders?!? im interested...ive never known a male cheerleader...

sunday should be tight.....im taking it that i should bring my tv right!?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
nookrulz and the rest of TNR that isnt gay needs to come up to MD and smash with TA MORE!! not stupid TNR!

Doll

Smash Journeyman
Chozen One: 5% isn't as bad as you placed him. He's beaten Plairnnk a few times. He's also beaten G-reg's doc at his 2nd tourney, and almost beaten Kaiser's doc at his first.. (He plays me WAY to much..) He's the Doc raper, and I'm the Jiggs raper (pretty worthless match-ups...). He's also been doing pretty good at the past tourneys...

Either way, play him and place him accordingly.

Oh yeah.. he's gonna freak when he sees his name here. Still doesn't know that he is even part of this team. :chuckle:
5% ***** my peach and zelda. :D I barely won on our tourney match, he's too good. And how old is he? :< He looks mad young.

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
Nice Nook, Yeah, take your time to get settled in and get in the groove. Sad to say this, but smashing should bed low on the priority list for a couple weeks.

I'll be able to pick you up no problem for any of the fests that I'm gonna host. Just let me know when you want/are able to come

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom