• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Offical TNR Recruitment Page... Also Welcomes L@wl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
cuz im a ****ing insomniac.. everone else just revolves around my sleep schedual (yes.. im that egomaniacal) but for real... i am an insomniac.. but im trying to change my ways to fall asleep at a more respectful time rather than 6 am... or even later. shows how much its working... lol (i used to fall asleep before 12.. but then my and rish had that **** ST1:35am (not dawn.. lol) and its ****ed with my sleep

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
well I hold down smashboards before 9 usually, so I get to wake up to you pointless late night chattering. Joy, anywho, I hear skylink might be there... I hear he's good. Time to enact plan A I guess. Yeah, sorry nook, looks like you will have to find random team mate this fest, I think I'm with my annoying pikachu brother for teams.

Anyfats, I hope Kirbstir goes so I can get some fresh kirby manuvers, I'm thinking about making him my new dueling character. I love mid/low/bottom characters, free johns. you all are probably fats asleep still, oh well. Smash on.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Does anyone want to mm my link? $1-3.

Sorry about my last post, color codes apparently cancel out capitilizationism codes, because I only want wanted the first letter of each word to be capitalized.

Doll: Our team name is team Blank now, ITS TOO GOODZ.
Rich: Like 70% of your posts deserve -rep, but you are not worthy of the great Redd's mouse clicks[/EGO]

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
Redd said:

Rich: Like 70% of your posts deserve -rep, but you are not worthy of the great Redd's mouse clicks[/EGO]
Now i'm confused...

BTW.. we're all meeting at my house in Fairfax for the fest, but then we're convoying to my house in FallsChurch >_< dang my guardians, and stealing away my own home.

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
Skylink said:
God, I need training. I'm sick of being the joke player T__T
Now i feel bad... if you come to my fest on Friday at Noon sharp i'll train you myself >_< 2 hours... i promise, just never ask me for anything again.

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
hey.. if you guys are all meetign at the place in fairfax then going to the other one.. should i just wait untill u guys get to the house then come? seems a lil easier than having sum1 give me a ride to fairfax, then comming back almost right after and being about 3 mins away from my house again.

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
yo chz1 hook meh up w/ dat address for falls church por favor!!! ill be there 12: 30... i think

anyone wanna team with a scrub link...im open ...as usual...cuz i dont have a ****ing teammate...

wow redd taht money match sounds oh so tempting

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
MASAHIROx said:
yo chz1 hook meh up w/ dat address for falls church por favor!!! ill be there 12: 30... i think
if i knew it i'd give it to you... ask jigg for his address, and i can meet you there.. then we can convoy other to my mom's house which is like 10 sec. away...

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
lol i was about to ask you for your moms address.. i guess i should have remebered.. but oh well.. do you know how to get to her house from my house? cuz that would help quite a bit..

btw my address is 1927 griffith road falls church, VA 22043, go ahead and come over here.. but im not gonna let you in to my back door (double innuendo! haha)

and masa.. i'll team with you if redd gets his doll. i dotn mind commign in last place again.

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
Jigg said:
lol i was about to ask you for your moms address.. i guess i should have remebered.. but oh well.. do you know how to get to her house from my house? cuz that would help quite a bit..

btw my address is 1927 griffith road falls church, VA 22043, go ahead and come over here.. but im not gonna let you in to my back door (double innuendo! haha)

and masa.. i'll team with you if redd gets his doll. i dotn mind commign in last place again.
lol... thanks abunch man! btw. she lives on Maynard Dr. i hope that helps. pretty much go to the 7eleven, and when you leave it just keep going straight on that road infront of it.. then take the first left, and then follow that road right... her house should then be on the right.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Skylink said:
God, I need training. I'm sick of being the joke player T__T

Ontop of yardwork, drum practace, summer school, summer HOMEWORK, summer reading, and making banners. T___T
I trained you, you just never followed up on your own. :ohwell:

Masa and Fats: Bring it $1 2/3 les gooo.

I am teaming with Doll, he decided to ditch Otakon *pound*

Bailey

Smash Hero
So chosen one. I am gonna hold a tourney regardless on Septemer 2nd. But I want to know if some of TNR can come because then I can make it a TNR event.

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
Wuss... since TNR will actually be here i guess we can't go by that name >_< help me think of something sexy for Peach+Jiggs / Fox+Marth / Peach+Fox / Samus+Falco... I'm thinkin.. Team Nasty... Oh wait.....

nookrulz

Smash Ace
(still don't understand why chozenone insists on teaming with Wuss, as I beat Wuss every time i play him (almost) and beat Chozen and Wuss both in teams, when they're separate).

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
nookrulz said:
masa... if i can count on you to provide the KOs after i rack up damage, you're on as far as teams go.
get your own d@mn kills, *****! (haha its fun getting around the swear blocker!) so... two people have offered to be masa's partner.. who is he going to pick? i think the one who doesnt get picked goes with skylink... :urg: but oh well... doesnt matter.. i dont care who i play with.. just as long as i get to win against one team, im happy.. lol

Fonz

Smash Ace
ChozenOne said:
Wuss... since TNR will actually be here i guess we can't go by that name >_< help me think of something sexy for Peach+Jiggs / Fox+Marth / Peach+Fox / Samus+Falco... I'm thinkin.. Team Nasty... Oh wait.....
Copyright infringement!...or something =P

Best teams name ever: "Space Boots, *****!"

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
nookrulz said:
(still don't understand why chozenone insists on teaming with Wuss, as I beat Wuss every time i play him (almost) and beat Chozen and Wuss both in teams, when they're separate).
Have you played my fox recently good sir... can you say--> WashShine to UpSmash :)

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
wow skylink bashed my name, thats just being lazy...nook, lets do this ****!!!...jigz yr a g. i just wanna try diff teams and what not...

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
ChozenOne said:
... Owned

*The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters*
you are correct godly sir. (ha! i was gonna copy you.. but i made it better!)
and masa.. that cool, just dont semi-spike nook when he least expects it.. he might get revenge with multiple Dsmashes... lol

so i guess im open for teams... i'll team with anyone, and if nobody wants to team with me, hell.. i'll team with a lvl 9 computer (i'll have the comp be picked randomly.. as long as it isnt a jiggs or pichu.. they should get at least 30% dmg on someone before dieing 4 times)
and as for the best team name ever.. its either "I Dont Care, You Choose", or "Artificial Stupidity" (i'm pretty sure g-reg came up with the first one, and the second one.. i think came off of a youtube vid about the comps.)

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
Jigg, if I can't get any of my team cn mates to come (like always) then I'll be your team mate, remember at c3 when we are even with fonz and tenken? well we did pretty well for picking random. If you still don't have a partner by tomorrow the we can team.

I'm going to lose my self in ssb for the next 3-5 hours, peace

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
i would love to be your teammate.. we rock! and since you offered before anyone else did, hells yeah i'll team with you! that is.. if you cant get your team to show.

nookrulz

Smash Ace
ChozenOne said:
Have you played my fox recently good sir... can you say--> WashShine to UpSmash :)
Have you played my Peach recently good sir... can you say Dair-vidjodrop-grab-dthrow-dsmash-dashattack-uthrow-uthrow-uthrow-uthrow-uthrow-uthrow-nair :)

p.s. that's a 0->death.

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
nookrulz said:
Have you played my Peach recently good sir... can you say Dair-vidjodrop-grab-dthrow-dsmash-dashattack-uthrow-uthrow-uthrow-uthrow-uthrow-uthrow-nair :)

p.s. that's a 0->death.
Oh Noo! He's realized that Peach is the ChozenOne's Kryptinite... uhg at playing Fox,Falco, and Jiggs >_<

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
ChozenOne said:
Colin.. why don't we have a crewVcrew and Jigg will be your 5th. Blue, CK, ChozenOne, Doll, and Redd Vs. :)
lol do you really think that cn will let me play on their team that easily?
(watch them show up and be all like "hey jigg, come play for our crew!" and ill be all like.. ****.)

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
I still suck at 1v1 remember, but I am down for the crew battle if and only if you guys all pick random, and we get to pick the stage. No banning allowed either.

oh and we can choose our char after you pick random

Our starters are sheik, falco, marth, ganon, luigi (or jiggs)

my prediction for you will be a shocking

Bowser, ness, DK, mewtwo, and roy (if you're lucky)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom