• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Offical TNR Recruitment Page... Also Welcomes L@wl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Sweet. Now all i have to do is convince my parents to take me...*shivers at horrible, horrible memories*

Wuss

Smash Champion
Chozenone, is there any chance you could lend me the 25$ for C3? I forgot to bring my wallet to my dad's house so I have no money...
I could ask him for it, but Im not sure he would like lending it to me, and he has to drive me there anyway so...
If not then Ill ask my dad but it would be very nice...
Ill pay you back ASAP but Im going to camp for two weeks on sunday so...
If not its ok... :(:(:(
lol...

Wuss

Smash Champion
How about the MM rules are this:
I have ten stock, you have 5. I choose level and both of our characters, and you have to SD 3 times after getting down to 5 stock. Fair?!?

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
lol wtf? so its his 2 stock to ur 10? lol not only that but you could pick pichu or somw stupid character he never uses while you use it's counter pick or something

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
lol he said you were a starter on friday... you had to see it in writing before you believed him? seriously.. you are awesome.. once you start up your combos you get 60+% and set them up for a ko.. it just takes you a bit to get them started... but thats what practice is for.

nookrulz

Smash Ace
sorry Redd... but YOU'LL be the sorry one when me+whoever my teammate is beat Doll in the 1st match like we did last time. teach him to steal my tag.

nookrulz

Smash Ace
yeah dude... I thought i heard ss4ricky say last time that he only came because he knew Skylink wouldn't be there, so Ricky wouldn't get embarassed by SL's mad Link skillz.

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
nookrulz said:
yeah dude... I thought i heard ss4ricky say last time that he only came because he knew Skylink wouldn't be there, so Ricky wouldn't get embarassed by SL's mad Link skillz.
ROFL..SkyLink's link is just too good

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
ChozenOne said:
that's what she said... oh wait. what??!! that doesn't work >_<
MOST OF YOUR POSTS SUX MAN LOL WATS UP WITH THAT AND ALSO WAT IS UP WITHH ME TALKING LIKE WES GUESS IT WAS THAT PACK OF RED BULLZ LOL PEACE SON

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
that's what she said... oh wait. what??!! that doesn't work >_<

that post wins...mine came close tho ...lol just on embarassment alone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom