• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Offical TNR Recruitment Page... Also Welcomes L@wl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
ChaosKnight said:
Hey i'll MM tnr i need some easy money =p
i'll MM you for a dollar... more if i bring my change.. lol (would be more.. but i know if u use ur mains im dead.)
TehRetardedDoll said:
oh... whoops, I've always though it was jigs/jigz! XD my bad
lol jigs/jigz/jiggs/jiggz are all terms for the character, jigglypuff. i am jigg.. and im thinking about changing my SWF account name (or if i cant do that.. make a new one) to NoRest4theWicked because its kinda wierd that every1 knows me as jigg but my smash handle is NR4W

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
HMMMM that sounds pretty good =o idk though =/ thats a big handicapped but if i use the Fox then the handicapped wont be too bad i think ><

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
*batman is 'tarding out!*
really tho.. im just posting at stuff that doesnt concer to me because i want 100 posts.. lol any1 know how to make animated .gif's? i wanna make a sig but i dunno how to make the gif...

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
lol ****.. i dont even know that.. except for G-reg.. but everyone knows him... but oh well.. i guess thats why im alternate and not starter.... that and i suck. lol

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
lol i meant against everybody but skylink.. he sucks more than me. lol but for real.. compared to you guys im bad.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
This team looks awesome, I am going on vacation on the 5th, so when will another good time to come tryout be before summer ends? I main Samus(mentioned a while ago by Picf) and am pretty good. Last tourney I went to I beat someone called G-ron and his friend with Picf on my team. Don't know if that means anything at all, just the one name I remember.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Indeed...
I'm definatly curious to see how I compare to other people that I don't play against every other day.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I'm sorry Falcon, the correct answer was snickerdoodle. Better luck next time :laugh:

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
if moses was a cracker.. what kind would he be? (total ripoff... sorry)
a saltine or something? wait... a ritz! nah... how about.. um.. uh.. this is bad.. i cant think of another type of cracker... umm.. a white guy? lol

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Its all good. I got more...
If there are no stupid questions, what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
What is a good time to come tryout between Sunday the 13th and the end of summer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom