• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Offical TNR Recruitment Page... Also Welcomes L@wl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChozenOne

Smash Champion

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
ok, freakin xlax **** near 4 stocked my captain falcon on final, just when I was getting confident with him. I guess I still play too much like a ganon.

but yeah, I would like to try an organize a smash get together with some tnr peeps next time I'm home. Xlax sheik could lose in sheik dittos, if you can chain grab, that's just some advice.

and go ahead and make me a samus, that is how it should be anyways. my name could be mikefatsy

Wuss

Smash Champion
If this week is no good aho, then It will probably never happen...
This weekend is also good, and I will probably go to CCX as well. Ill post on the TA forums as well though...

Edit: not ccx actually, the next weekend I meant. Is there a C3 next weekend?
Ill go to anything next weekend.

FOB

Smash Ace
Me and smash god were discussing themes. Bad@SS is little hard to find... ... Its all up to smash g0d in the end though.

CAN"T WAINT FOR MY MMS
>_<

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
I love it good sir.. but can you make ChozenOne one word.. and Stylize the "TNR" on the Side abit more..

i also don't know why.. but i love this pic <3.. soo sexy + very "Chozeny"

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/...1&q=Jigglypuff

maybe cut out the bomb.. reverse the img so it faces the same direction as the jiggs you're using now.. and if you can cut out the bunny ears and make the jiggs look fine then that would be cool.. otherwise they can stay. meh. i <3 the new sig reguardless.

TNR PHO LYFE!!

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Nice Banner there, I might make one to for the heck of it just to contribute...

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
Indeed good sir.

Yes I can make ChozenOne one word. Uhh I guess I can see what I can do about the TNR. Not sure if I can change it though. Whaddya mean by stylize?
Perhaps make the Text alittle larger, bolder, or perhaps change the font type... i donno. just stylize.. meh.

edit- on second thought, just leave it. it look fine as is ^_^

again... excellent job good sir.

Good Day Sir.

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
Rich, wanna smash today? I can't go to teh ccx.
Yesh.. but after cheerleading reginals.. ie. around 8 tonight.. can i stay over?? or perhaps you can come here, and stay... i can ask roy, or ck to come too.

edit- SmashG O D.. use one of these if they work better..

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation...ff&qh=boost:popular+age_sigma:24h+age_scale:5

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/19653196/?qo=341&q=+jigglypuff

is the theme happyness?? cause if that's the "intended vibe" then keep it the same. i like it. it's just something about that jiggly...

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Yesh.. but after cheerleading reginals.. ie. around 8 tonight.. can i stay over?? or perhaps you can come here, and stay... i can ask roy, or ck to come too.

I can't drive, but it'd be cool you guys came over later. I'll ask and see if it's straight and call you later most likely. Answer your cell phone. >_>

X-Lax

Smash Rookie
what... no x-lax in the sig? shame on you. but then again, you have no idea who i am.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Redd.. my cell phone is broken.

X-Lax.. YOU MADE AN ACCOUNT!!!! nice. beastly if you ask me. *raises eyebrow*
Ok then, I'll just post later saying if you guys can come, cause I have stuff to take care of plus my Dad's not home today. You know my cell, but I'll pm it anyway.

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer

Wuss

Smash Champion
hm, I like the first jigg better...
They are both good though. I might switch just for the h*** of it.
Edit: it made my ame go down, so Ill switch back.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Alright Rich, my mom said it's cool for whoever of you guys to come over. Since my Dad's not here today you guys can't stay all night, but like you can stay til 2 AM or 3 maybe =) Take it or leave it, I may have one other here too. Cmonn.... *pound*

Wuss

Smash Champion
Which are we going to use? I thought the peach thing was fixed, but now it looks wrong on chozen's...
edit: and mine...

edit #2: fats takes up a lot of room...
(fatty...)

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
Smash G O D.. which do you like more... i don't really perfer either, just as long as we all use the same one... but again, the jiggly size change would make teh new sig more appealing IMO...

Redd.. sry good sir, but my car got totalled... remember. so it was quite unrealistic for me to come for several hours, and then leave @ 3 am.. no yeahyuzz :( i wish i could have gone though.. btw, what are you doing tomarrow?? i wanna smash with someone good... ie. not CK ;)

Good Day Sirs.

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
I'm gonna fix Jiggly's size when we decide on which one. I think the second one fits in more with the others than the first. What do you think?

Wuss

Smash Champion
The second one is good. I just thought that the jiggs in that one is a little ostentatious...

Smash god: the peach got cut off sometimes, half of her was gone... Now it seems right though.

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
If it's on Sunday then i can go.. otherwise i have Cheerleading States ^_^ either way i win!!

TNR is too good now... Smash G O D.. didn't Masa beat you in tournament... Wuss.. i heard your Falco is incredible now, almost to Chozen level.. Fats technically i've heard you're better than Mega.. Fob.. CK won't stop talking about your F@#$ing Doc!! AlphaZealot... post.. you know you're better than most of us ;)

We best be goin in full force, and dominating Chu's Fizzl-est.. (that's izzle for Fest)

TNR PHO LYFE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom