• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Offical TNR Recruitment Page... Also Welcomes L@wl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FOB

Smash Ace
Don't got anything to get a video my games.... I have a digital camera, but camera recored vids suck.

Wuss

Smash Champion
bizy, thats what the post was for... duh!
anyway, Ill see if I can post some videos, of course Ill have to make some first...
They'll all be against my friends who I am better than though. Whatever...

FOB

Smash Ace
*note.. that is paraphrased due to me quoting you the exact time you edited*

Isn't it just you+GFizzle in Md?? and you're quite close... perhaps good sir.. perhaps
I posted it down and then realized that AZ is teh bomb. You forgot about 5% and az?

How big is Sova?

5%tax

Smash Journeyman
whoever here is going to CCX needs to play me. I like never get to play anyone from TNR, and i need to get higher on the rankings.

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
i cant beat jigg. he should be #1 on the power rankings for link raper. hes too good. i wanna play korn more!

i cant wait for this fest.

smash god: thats luigi is scary...too bad you got gayed on green green. we need to do more friendlies aka fox dittos!! yr marth kind of plays like ck's marth so im used to that match up. im horrible at teams if you didnt already notice.

5% - we must play ccx?! holler

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
argh, everyone seems to have improved greatly, I don't know if I have been keeping up, falling behind, or far surpassing everyone on this team

but I do manage to squeeze in a good 2 hours of video watching a day, and a good 2-3 hours of practice amongst my roommates and friends.

good god my life is awesome/worthless.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
I HATE MARTH!!! but I'm open to play for captain of MD but... I'd much rather have a different way of choosing..
Lol well whatever you want if you want the slot I'll drop out and you and 5%tax can work it out =)

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Oooh Ooooh how about I become Captain of MD. I don't live there though. But hey, its me!

I'll play FOB and 5% for it :p

And before you get any ideas...

ONE AT A TIME

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
LOL I have matches, they're quite sucky,

Go to Youtube.com and type in Redd vs CK, then click on ltachi for username, theres some sets and random matches. Btw I do a nice tech in Redd vs CK 2 =)

I want to see this 5% child in action.

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
if you wanna see some current vids of me and korn (my korn, not nightmarekornkid), go to youtube and search for korn ssbm and look on page 2.. the vids will say [Best of 5] Korn(character) vs Jigg(character) # of match we just took them over the weekend.

5%tax

Smash Journeyman
so i decieded that I will ask one more time, who here is gonna be going to ccx. I never get to play anyone from TNR, and i need to, NEED TO.

Wuss

Smash Champion
This weekend, I might be able to go to CCX, we shall see. I also want to record my matches so that I can show them to fats and people I never play.
I might just record me beating up the lvl computer so that you can see how I play.
I dunno...

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
5% ill be there!

whoa is the big tnr fest THIS weekend!? ALL MUST ATTEND. ill be playing jigz untill he is sick of me, i must learn how to beat f-smashing marths.

5%tax

Smash Journeyman
5% ill be there!

whoa is the big tnr fest THIS weekend!? ALL MUST ATTEND. ill be playing jigz untill he is sick of me, i must learn how to beat f-smashing marths.
masa, me and NKK need a rematch from those matches a few CCX's back, we lost to you guys in teh teams tournement, and then 3 stocked you guys in two friendlys right after that, it was mean and i wanted to cry......:(

PS: 5$ MM to you masa if u wanna..

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
lol masa... i'll give you a hint: when i Fsmash, either shield or dodge it, then follow up with any attack that will reach me.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
I might be going to CCX but it depends on if my mom will drive me, pray fror my team pray for me >.>

Wuss

Smash Champion
I might be able to go, and I dont have school on friday (oh baby!) so I might be able to come on saturday?? Chzn1, which house? Mom's or dad's??? I could ask my dad if it could be at his house, the only problem is that it's kinda of a ****e house. You decide...
Probably best if its at chzn's anyway...

FOB

Smash Ace
Lol well whatever you want if you want the slot I'll drop out and you and 5%tax can work it out =)
NAY!

I wouldn't feel good if I got CoM (lol) if I didn't win it. So even if you are marth...

TO VICTORY!!!!

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
not Bad at all Jigg. you've improved alot. I will find a way to get current videos up of me in both 1v1 and 2v2. I like your marth now, not so much focused on fairs, but still very solid and to the point... hehe get it?

ok, I hope everyone does well at the next fest, tnr guys, tnr

EEvisu

Smash Lord
NAY!

I wouldn't feel good if I got CoM (lol) if I didn't win it. So even if you are marth...

TO VICTORY!!!!
Much Respect to you my man

hmmm just wondering if anyones going to that CCX place and if so if they can give me a ride, I'll meet ya some place if you need me to, I'm in Reisterstown MD if anyone can =)

I'll pay that gas money of course

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
alright, so im playing with some dry ice, and i start thinking about tetris for some reason, and then i remember about the time i learned about the westernization of russia (for the second time.. yes.. i failed world history 2.. go cry about it) and i realized that even if they didnt mean to.. they were telling people about how european-style buildings (small, rectangular) were being built all around russian orthodox churches.. and a few of them went down (due to natural or man-made causes) and even more went up, untill eventually the old style of russian buildings was covered up. MAN im philosophical when im bored.. haha

you can only read this next part if you read my lil rant on how tetris was designed to tell people abotu the westernization of russia:
sweet, i was complimented by fats!, and i now know the address to chozn's fest! wootz0rs!

time to go think about how jell-o holds its contents in place no matter how much it jiggles

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
I'm currently failing freshman history, I'm taking it for the 2nd time, and I'm a senior. don't you feel special now. Boo history, I like it and all, but why do we need to know half the stuff we were taught. what kind of loser gives an eff who the 4th pharoah of ancient egypt was!

not this loser ;)

Wuss

Smash Champion
On Sunday?? I dont know...
Ill see if I can make it...
Chozen, still not a smash lord?>?
lol at jigg blushing when fats complimented him...
I like how fats is a senior in college, and Im a softmore in high school...
Thats how smash is !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom