• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Offical TNR Recruitment Page... Also Welcomes L@wl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
to tope: most of my posts are relevent to the conversation, but have random-ness mixed in with them.

to everyone that cares: i will be comming, and i'll be bringing at least 2 other ppl.

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
Well.. my father is an @sshole so he cancelled the fest.. Yeah. He's a deushebag. Yey for turning 18 in 23 days.. and yey for leaving the house the very same day.. and yey for paying for college with student loans.. yey...

oh yeah.. i totally laughed at FATS comment about who would seriously want to learn who the 4th pharoe of egypt was.. b/c i'm going to school to become a history teacher >_< lolz.

Good Day Sirs.

FOB

Smash Ace
OMG TOPE IS TEH MODERATOR!!!!....

lol .. but this thread is all about the spam.... (random things)

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
It is now time for me to post my 1000th post and become a Smash Lord. I am sure that normally there are meaningful things or words of wisdom that i should say.. but the only thing that comes to mind is...

TNR PHO LYFE!!

Good Day Sirs.

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Chozen One!!

ChozenOne was a man..
Or maybe he was a dragon man..
Or maybe he's a Smash Lord
But he's still-
CHOZENONE
CHOZENONE

You get the picture.

But you aren't a Smash Lord, you is a Smash Director!

Wuss

Smash Champion
I wouldnt have been able to go to a fest on sunday anyway, so im not too dissappointed, sorry for the guys were going though...
I wanna see if I can get aho to come to my house this week. My mom is out of town, and my dad is staying at my mom's house with me, so it might just work...
Should i PM him or post a thread asking for him??

aho43

Smash Lord
where do you live @ wuss, im pretty busy most of the time, but maybe i can come over and give you some training

Wuss

Smash Champion
I live in DC, really close to maryland. I believe that you live in silver spring??
If so, your pretty close. I live off of Western ave in chevy chase dc (yes, i know, snobby area). If you could, that would be tight.

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
soo.. greatest idea ever. actually i've been flirting with this idea for quite some time..

TNR COMBO VIDEO.. instead of DBR COMBO VIDEO EVOLUTION..

TNR REVOLUTION-Starring

Fob$-Doc (instead of Bob$)
Alpha Zealot-Peach (instead of Hella)
Masa-Link (instead of Germ)
SmashGod-Luigi (instead of ClodZero [even though he plays teh Capt])
ChozenOne-Jigglypuff (instead of King)
Wuss-Fox,Marth,Falco, or Samus.. i donno yet.. (instead of Zelgadis or MikaNasty)

ideas anyone??

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Awesome Idea. And I could make a TNR version sig like the DBR sig. It won't be as good, but if I spent time on it itd be okay. First of all, somebody has to get videos of me. I can't make my own proper videos so...

EDIT: Man I think the sig idea is too good I'm gonna do it whether you guys want one or not.

Who shall be in it??

Wuss-Fox,Marth,Falco, or Samus.. i donno yet.. (instead of Zelgadis or MikaNasty)

Anybody but these knuckleheads?

FOB

Smash Ace
soo.. greatest idea ever. actually i've been flirting with this idea for quite some time..

TNR COMBO VIDEO.. instead of DBR COMBO VIDEO EVOLUTION..

TNR REVOLUTION-Starring

Fob (I would feel awfully strange if Bob$ saw this)-Doc (instead of Bob$)

ideas anyone??
Lolz sounds like fun.... the video would take a long time though... IF we wanted to make it as long as Evolution. You read the front page of Evolution? 5 weeks of just piecing everything together and making the music work.

What about DSF? or is he not considered DBR anymore?

EDIT: I just checked like two seconds ago and 5% post wasn't there... lol I know the post clock says it was like 4 minutes apart but I seiously checked like 2 secs ago

EDIT AGAIN: Is my internal clock screwed up or something. I was so surprised to press refresh and see these posts up to 4 minutes away from mine.

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
lol i like the idea of actually festiing way better....chz1 are you free this weekend at all!?

i miss chz1...i need chz1 training!! and some fairfax cheerleaders!!!! hehe

but yea is sounds tight....we just need sombody good w/ computers

lol 5% i know your skill, dont sweat these rankings so much

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
I'll play for best Sheik! Oooh...
How about Smash G 0 D's Little Bro plays for best Sheik lol.

So Chozen, who should be in the sig besides the people you listed? I can't fit everybody.

FOB

Smash Ace
Sig is looking AWESOME SO FAR!! yayahuzz to Smash G0D Wuss.... i just looked throught 26 pages of nonsense for a pic.... PLEASE!! SAY FALCO!!!.. (actually it took me like 15 minutes looking for the pic, so I don't really care.)

EEvisu

Smash Lord
I like the idea of a Combo Video staring you guys, I'd like to see it happen...

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
Smash G O D.. draw shiek in anyway.. and then we'll decide who will be in the sig as shiek later...

Wuss-Falco (instead of Zelgadis)
...-Shiek (instead of DSF)
FATS-Gannon (instead of MikeNasty)

i think i like.

Redd: are you going to drop temp member status, and be a member of TNR and TA?? then i'll let you be teh shiek.. other wise it'll be Xlax, 5%tax, or lil John (ie. little Plair [also known as Smash GOD's Little Bro])

Good Night Sirs.

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
hahahaha at chozen's post. dude, I'd be so down for this combo video, we would just need a day of filming and we could do it. of course we would have to choreograph some parts. but yeah, just make my part a samus, cuz that's what mikenasty is, and my samus has undergone serious serious improvement.

but if it is ganon then I have a money combo I like doing at any level with a low stationary platform, works best at yoshi story or battlefield. here's the combo, of course it would vary depending on how much damage the character has, but its really only possible against fast fallers with relatively low damage.

get them underneath the platform, uthrow -> wait for the tech or roll -> shdair(with ganon's head so you stay under the platform) -> fastfall Lcancel -> if he didn't smash DI then he won't be able to avoid the charged upsmash

Fancier, Cooler variation is

uthrow -> same dair -> double jump dair (player is sent back to platform) -> fast fall L- cancel -> *this is where it gets hard but fun* read the opponents tech or roll then shdairffl (in that order) -> double jump to DOWN B (SPIKE OFF THE LEVEL)

oh, I have a mewtwo combo video teaser!

here's the link, http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=79005

oh, and here's a match I have up of me 4 stocking my friend. I'm sure some of you have seen it because I've posted it up before. it was me just screwing around. I wish I had more recent videos to share with you but maybe sometime soon.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=78845

Wuss

Smash Champion
Im definitly down for this. After aho trains me (hopefully), my fox and falco will be much better. I play falcon as well now, so I can be zelgadis and clod zero.

aho43

Smash Lord
I live in DC, really close to maryland. I believe that you live in silver spring??
If so, your pretty close. I live off of Western ave in chevy chase dc (yes, i know, snobby area). If you could, that would be tight.
This week is no good, next week I can probably do somethin. Check the TA forums for smashfests etc. What times are you free. The best place to find me is the TA site, this is not a shameless plug. I seriously check that place all the time for no good reason.

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Wuss-Falco (instead of Zelgadis)
...-Shiek (instead of DSF)
FATS-Gannon (instead of MikeNasty)

Okay I think that is pretty good. Do we need Sheik? I don't think we need too many ppl in my opinion.

I have some pics for the bolded people. Not final but okay so far.

http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/fs9/300W/i/2006/148/0/1/Chibi_Princess_Peach_by_Chibi_Rinku.jpg

http://members.tripod.com/~konyume/Luigi1winx.jpg

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pictures/anime/anime039.jpg

http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/300W/fs7.deviantart.com/i/2005/240/5/2/Chibi_Link_by_SigurdHosenfeld.jpg

http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/fs8/300W/i/2005/295/2/a/Dr__Lorenzo_MD_by_Ladyfirefly.jpg

Of course I can take out all these backgrounds though. Anyone have better pictures?! I'm good at sigs but not at pic finding.

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
Yeah.. Teh fest is cancelled due to my crazy father.. *sigh* T minis 22 days until i can move out <(^_^)b

FATS.. would you rather be Samus?? that may infact be best.
Wuss.. Falco may be your best choice... and you **** in dittos ;)
5%Tax.. You can be teh sheik unless Xlax would prefer himself as the team shiek (he is better than you)... but only if we can get video of him... then it'll be you.
Nook.. same goes for you.. AlphaZealot is better, but it's probably easier to get video of you.. but meh.

edit- 5%Tax.. but you should play it out with SmashGod's Little Bro, and Redd..

Good Day Sirs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom