• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Offical TNR Recruitment Page... Also Welcomes L@wl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doll

Smash Journeyman
OOOOOOOLLLLD NAVY.

LOL

Doll come play smash with me. <3

Oh I will! Just wait for next fall. >:D I'm going to raid your place... Or you with my dorm ;<. And smash for 24/7!!!!

Hmm our corneria match was funny.

Dsmash outranges Pika's Fsmash... XD

FOB

Smash Ace
Next time I'm in MD I'd like to get in on this crew I thinks. Temp member status for aZ in Decemeber/midjune-midsept?
YAYAHUZZ!! AlphaZealot is GOOD!!!! lol and ChozenOne is back too! :)

Now that I think of it... I only played Chozen twice... once in doubles tourney and once in friendlies. lol and I joined this crew before I even played him.

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
oh hmm you think you can change my name from G.Fizzle to EEvisu now lol
Oh yeah that reminds me. Chozen, can you change Sheik i j to Smash G 0 D's Little Bro? This is what it should look like:

Name: Smash G 0 D's Little Bro
Mains: Sheik+Marth
Secondaries: Peach+Falco

Falco is questionable. Falco is definitely his 4th best character, he just doesn't want to admit it.

AlphaZealot: Who is your main? Peach? We need to rematch. I have a feeling that Doc isn't your best character, and that explains why I won lol.

Doll

Smash Journeyman
Oh yeah that reminds me. Chozen, can you change Sheik i j to Smash G 0 D's Little Bro? This is what it should look like:

Name: Smash G 0 D's Little Bro
Mains: Sheik+Marth
Secondaries: Peach+Falco

Falco is questionable. Falco is definitely his 4th best character, he just doesn't want to admit it.

AlphaZealot: Who is your main? Peach? We need to rematch. I have a feeling that Doc isn't your best character, and that explains why I won lol.
Don't play his peach, it is infamous for pulling 231312 bombs, 21312312421352145 stiches and 1 beam sword in one match. :<

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Don't play his peach, it is infamous for pulling 231312 bombs, 21312312421352145 stiches and 1 beam sword in one match. :<

Lol. I rarely every get that stuff. I Peach ditto and I first pulled out a bomb. Before that, all I got in my pocket was lint :/ Okk I'll try to stay away from his Peach, but I might get tempted.

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Chozen, you gonna be at next Nod3? I need to play you again. If I'm not busy the weekend that November Nod3 is then I'll almost surely be there. Oooooh what if the Power Rankings were like this!

1. SmashGod
2. ChozenOne
3. FOB$
4. Wuss
5. NookRulz
6. Baily
7. G-Fizzle
8. Xlax
9. Fats
10. Masa
11. Glyph
12. Dr. Roc
13. Jigg
14. Smash G 0 D's Little Bro (<<<<change to this!!)
15. 5%Tax
16. MajiNfraze
17. SkyLink
18. Lime

Lol.. Naa I think your still better than me, even if your two weeks rusty. We'll see.

FOB

Smash Ace
Yeah... Last time I played AlphaZealot was a Nod3... I beat his falco, got 1 stocked by his marth and got two stocked by his peach. If you don't remember me I was the only Doc player there.

On a side note:

CHZ1 = ChozenOne
SHZI = Da Shizzi

lol they look SOO similar

SmashGod: Your little brother doesn't want his own tag? I would hate to be Aeroshadow's Little Bro. w/e suits him I guess.

EDIT:
Infamous? and you are too. Next time 5% brings cereal to a tournament, I should tell him to bring Lucky Dolls and Coco Ahos.

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
Chozen, you gonna be at next Nod3? I need to play you again. If I'm not busy the weekend that November Nod3 is then I'll almost surely be there. Oooooh what if the Power Rankings were like this!

1. SmashGod
2. ChozenOne
3. FOB$
4. Wuss
5. NookRulz
6. Baily
7. G-Fizzle
8. Xlax
9. Fats
10. Masa
11. Glyph
12. Dr. Roc
13. Jigg
14. Smash G 0 D's Little Bro (<<<<change to this!!)
15. 5%Tax
16. MajiNfraze
17. SkyLink
18. Lime]

Some day good sir.. Some Day...

Lol.. Naa I think your still better than me, even if your two weeks rusty. We'll see.
.. Correction. 2 months... yeah. and i think my Fox got better, but my Falco+Jiggs got worse :(

Wuss

Smash Champion
Smash god: is your brother any good? and, We need to play for that spot under chozen...
edit: Ive improved and my fox might be better than my falco... :(
and, I can moonwalk with C. Falcon, link, and Y. link...!!!! :)

Edit#2: I forgot, fake TNR (glyph and me) beat fob$ and 5% in a tournament match...
It was at C3. We knocked them out of the losers bracket. I think we deserve to move up for that sheezy.

nookrulz

Smash Ace
xlax beat me in a tourney set this past Sunday. it was 2-0, but both matches were 1 stock mid-high %. Take that as you will for the power rankings.

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
these power rankings are totally wrong in my opinion. Xlax should be first, I don't think anybody in TNR can beat his sheik. my ICs can, but anybody can beat my ICs if they aren't sheik or low tier.

anyways. it is mad outdated. if we want to rank people we should do 1 big pool, matches are best of 3, and we'll see who ranks in what order from the results. I have a feeling masa would be top 4 or 5 now too, judging from what I've seen.

FOB

Smash Ace
Smash god: is your brother any good? and, We need to play for that spot under chozen...

Edit#2: I forgot, fake TNR (glyph and me) beat fob$ and 5% in a tournament match...
It was at C3. We knocked them out of the losers bracket. I think we deserve to move up for that sheezy.
... we never played you guys in teams. we lost to Roc and someone because friendly fire wasn't on and I choked on the second match (heck, no johns!) and then we played GroomBlue.

Me and 5% don't play teams much because we suck at it. His combos take up space that my pills are usually in. So he ends up using two hit combos and my pills get sucked up.

oh chz1 is back?
hmm

well in that case..i must say..

TNR IS GAY

That isn't so nice. lol I don't like TA that much.... Too many people are in it. Don't see a point of being part of it... BUT the part of TA that is good makes tourneys fun. :)

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
TA is awesome because you can join TA and go to TA events and become amazing faster than anyone else ever. :p

But for real everyone is just chill and has a good time. But i'm not comparing TA/TNR or saying TA is better, i'm just saying TNR is gay. :)

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer

Ever played a good Luigi before? Good Luck :cool:

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
does Azen count as a good luigi?

Umm... lemme see..

Yes

EDIT: Ok I need to make a sig. Someone gimme a request, I only take special requests. You tell me which character, and it'd be very useful if you supplied a picture to be the main focus. Also tell me color theme and size and all that crapz.

FOB

Smash Ace
Small
green Doctor Mario
FOB
and nothing else... just FOB and a cool picutre of a green Doc behind a neon green and white/yellow (whichever looks better) backround.

and you people forgot about me.

Plarinnk: w/e I don't really care. I kinda like TNR just cause the boards are cool. lol

5%tax

Smash Journeyman
Chozen, u need to come to CCX, so that i can prove that deserve to be much higher on the power rankings then i am now.

PS: dont hate plairnkk dont hate.

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
omg.. i wish i could say ive gotten better, but i havent played any of you guys in like.. forever (except masa and bizy [i think, sorry.. i never bothered to ask.. lol] in team friendlies, FRIENDLIES, {lol.. i enjoy copying ppl} and they were doing awesome)..

im not too sure, but i think my jiggs has gotten really good compared to where it was at a month ago (which was the same as when i started playing as jigg.. lol, not true, but still), but im doing rest combos now, multiple Bairs (i still cant call it a WoP yet), and my all time favorite, Uthrow to rest on fox and falco.. lol (does that count as a rest combo?)
my marth has gotten better too, but i still do stupid things like missing edgehog oppertunities by attempting to fsmash them, and crap like that.
and my mario... i really dont know if hes any good.. i mean.. i can rack up damage, and take off a couple of stock, but i almost never win as mario vs cafe.

i'll be seeing you guys shortly,
JIGG (A.K.A. NR4W, NoRest4theWicked)
P.S. what address is the smashfest at? the falls church or fairfax one?

P.P.S. maybe my name should be NoRespect4theWicked.. since i'm using rest combos now... haha.... nah!

P.P.P.S. isnt it annoying when people just keep typing, and you feel slightly obligated to read it since they took the time to type it out?

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I'll money match everyone in positions 1-5 for $5, I may even use one hand if you so choose.

I <3 TA.

Are there crew battles going on at tournaments now? If so I need in on that come December.

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
Alpha, I want to play you guys, I went home last weekend but left on sunday to get back to college. Is anyone near Garret County, Frostburg MD? I'll do a $5 MM with people in positions 1-5 if someone is near here and wants to play. I don't go on Winter Break until december 15th ....

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Its been awhile since I played anyone from the team, we must change this...

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
wow.. Chozen likes free $'s.. ;) Jk <3 TNR!!

btw. sry about not updating the page. i cannot from my cpu b/c it won't load... so expect an update in like 2 dayz <(^_^)b

Good Day Sirs.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i'll MM anyone positions 1-5 for $50!!!

P.S. im clearly joking when i say TNR is gay i can't believe people dont understand that

TNR IS GAYYY

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
plainrkk, I'll money match you if you don't go sheik. Not fifty bucks though, that's too risky.

but I'd be down next time if we are at his fest.

oh, and I would be down to play your sheik if I could go ICs... hehehe

also team X-Lats (formerly team chozen one) will money match any TNR team for any amount of money under $100.01.

(I'd suicide my self every time too)

...(not really)

(also, I'm pretty sure I won't have the opportunity to play you guys since we are scattered fatly all over the state.)

(chozen one, animal)

(I hate people like me)

(Jigg, don't laugh)

Wuss

Smash Champion
^ what a strange post...
And actually smash god, one of my friends plays luigi, and hes not that good, but I know how to deal with him...
Have fun playing my falco when all I do is camp with lasers...!!!! :)

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
Good Day Sirs.

I have made some significant changes to the TNR pg. 1. First off I feel that due to the lack of presence in the NoVa area that the creation of a Captain, and Lieutenant for the SoVa area is a needed change that should have been made a long time ago (when our members left us for College).. It's funny, b/c looking ahead, when i'm in SoVa I'm going to need to name a new Captain of the NoVa area once i leave for SoVa!! Politics ^_^ ... yeah. anyways Congrates to My main man NookRulz for his new advancement to Captain status, and to FATS for his advancement to Lieutenant status!! Continue to rep it up for TNR down Souf!!

*note.. Nook this means since it will probably be quite difficult for the SoVa chapter to come to NoVa fests i am going to PM you my login so you can update pg 1 due to a new need for a SoVa power rankings chart, and team members list so TNR continues to grow.. even Chozen cannot be everywhere an once (i don't think i'm god), so welcome to Captain Status... so yeah*

I have also made some changes to the power-rankings due to hearsay, and tournament results which i have read.. I also put AlphaZealot in 5th place due to his amazing performances, however i couldn't put him in 2nd due to the fact that he just joined TNR... as for the rest of you... the fest in two weeks shall decide your next standing, so i would very much like it if everyone could be there. is it time for you all to knock Chozen out of his #1 seat??!?! who knows!!!

Chozen 1, perhaps a fest the weekend after thanksgiving. that way most everybody will be home and on vacation.
Indeed.. some festage would be appropriate good sir..

that's pretty much it.. Again, congrates to Nook, Wuss, and FATS for all of their work for the team/crew, and good luck with the SoVa chapter!! may the TNR god (G-Reg) be with you...

TNR PHO LYFE!!!!

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Look at everyone copying my MM idea...tisk tisk thats no fun.

I <3 CHZN1.

EDIT: Just saw first post stuff. My secondaries are Doc/Falco/Samus/Mario. I actually use Doc a lot for certain match ups (not for Marth though, cough, Smash GOD, at least from what I remember. Marth versus Doc is like dropping the soap in jail, it just can't end well).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom