• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Offical TNR Recruitment Page... Also Welcomes L@wl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
i'll be back in two weeks.. or should be...

btw.. FATS- i'm thinkin about goin to ODU/Radford/CNU next year.. but thats their order of importance.. what do i need to get into them.. I have a 1500/2180 SAT, but a 2.8... yeah.

Good Day Sirs..

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
YAY Chozen! Chozen Falco ditto me k??? I wanna do the following:

Falco dittos
Fox dittos
Marth dittos
Luigi dittos
Sheik dittos
Peach dittos
Falcon dittos
Roy dittos
Link dittos
Pikachu dittos
Pichu dittos
Kirby dittos

But you know whats even better? Just use some random character and ask me to be somebody on this list. For example, you be Link and I'll be Kirby/Pichu or whoever I feel. Whatever.

FOB

Smash Ace
I wanna do a ditto! with who though?

EDIT: i'm stupid and didn't read the earlier posts. lol
Yay! My bad falco gets to play! lol I'll do any other character too...

Tope = win!! (i dont even know you and i say you win.. you should be honored!)
There isn't much to know besides, "HE IS GOOD".

bizybozo

Smash Journeyman
alright. im gonna make that thread with the contact info for NoVa Players. hopefully itll get stickied or bumped or whatever. hopefully that'll get more than 5
people to post info

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Ok pplz. Just to let ya know my Ganon sorta sucks lol. Yeah I don't do mms all dittos are for fun ya know? Cool;! Contact information!

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
i'll do all of these, but yeah.. most of the chars you listed, i suck horribly with

Falco-i suck
Fox-i suck
Marth-my main, but im still pretty bad
Luigi-alright
Sheik-ok (i think)
Peach-prepare for the longest game ever!
Falcon-below average
Roy-counter/blade dance FTW!
Link-average
Pikachu-pretty bad (i think.. i havent used pikachu in a while)
Pichu-alright (not ChuDat good, but i like it)
Kirby-horrible

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
I just threw together some characters I'm ok that I could think of at the time. If you guys wanna fight any of my characters with one of yours then feel free to ask. I just wanna play you. Even if I do have to use... well whoever you ask me lol. But I gotta play Luigi vs all of you.

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
i'll do all of these, but yeah.. most of the chars you listed, i suck horribly with

Falco-i suck
Fox-i suck
Marth-my main, but im still pretty bad
Luigi-alright
Sheik-ok (i think)
Peach-prepare for the longest game ever!
Falcon-below average
Roy-counter/blade dance FTW!
Link-average
Pikachu-pretty bad (i think.. i havent used pikachu in a while)
Pichu-alright (not ChuDat good, but i like it)
Kirby-horrible

WOW, this is the funniest post I've read since I've been in smashboards.

thank you Jigg, thank you.

on a side note I've finally found a character I can beat my brother's sheik with... ICs! too bad his zelda destroys my ICs. that really sucks. I would like to play all those dittos, I think dittos are the most fun. well not falco dittos, I suck at those, I spam dsmash ftw.

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
I just threw together some characters I'm ok that I could think of at the time. If you guys wanna fight any of my characters with one of yours then feel free to ask. I just wanna play you. Even if I do have to use... well whoever you ask me lol. But I gotta play Luigi vs all of you.
i just said i was bad with tho chars, doesnt mean i still wont do a ditto with you using any char you want.

WOW, this is the funniest post I've read since I've been in smashboards.

thank you Jigg, thank you.

on a side note I've finally found a character I can beat my brother's sheik with... ICs! too bad his zelda destroys my ICs. that really sucks. I would like to play all those dittos, I think dittos are the most fun. well not falco dittos, I suck at those, I spam dsmash ftw.
arent ICs a shiek counter anyways? (dont actually know, but i would figure so since shieks tend to rely on chaingrabbing, and nana is pretty good at stopping that) but i really like zelda's playstyle more than shiek's.. especially when fighting a fox (grab, uthrow, usmash[almost guarenteed], usmash[if they still havent DI'ed out].. does anywhere from 30-50% depending on if you can get the upsmashes to connect right as they start) and against a light char (or a meduim-heavy with lots of damage) you can do a dthrow to (b)fair (depending on DI)

anyways.. back on topic was what i said really that funny? i'll admit im getting better, but im still nowhere near the skill level of most of the people around this area

FOB

Smash Ace
Can't you do the thing where nana does her dair and popo grabs? Or was that included?

W/E I changed my mind. I wanna do a Dk ditto with some one.

I'm thinking about playing low teir with Dk and Young link...

Wuss: Noooooo... I probably won't be able to go to Chu's!!! Can we still do some at C3?

Wuss

Smash Champion
Even I can do their d throw down air. Its not that hard, thats why climbers are gay....
not really, but redd, I think they can only chaingrab to 90 max with just down throw, then sheik can DI out of it and tech. with down air, who knows...

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
so when exactly are you all doing these dittos ........ c3?
My Dad: I wouldn't mind taking you to Ellicott City again
Sure you can go to a Chu Fest

Most likely one of those- I'll have to see dates

C3 is good cuz its like 10 mins from my house dunno if I'll go to those tho

I'll let you guys know

Otherwise the dittos are like whenever I get the chance to play you

Just fun matches

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Wuss are you sure you didnt have too much coffee/beer that day? I swear I was with Smash G 0 D's Little Bro (not Sheik i j anymore!) the whole day. So... just chill! He wasn't there. Stop hillucinating.

Anyways.

I have a better chance coming to the next Nod3 then to a Chu fest I just found out so expect me to be there whenever the next one is (or if not then then maybe the one after).

FOB

Smash Ace
I like DK... I wanna play him for low teir...

SMASH GOD!!! I"VE NEVER PLAYED YOU lol...
It will be like the young smasher match. Who will win, the 7th grader, or the 8th grader? lol but I suck against luigi. wait... that is who you play right?

bizybozo

Smash Journeyman
Wow, there are few things sadder than people who actually care about post counts. Seriously, its bad enough that people devote hours of their life posting on a site about playing video games, but to actually strive to do so is even worse. A typical response would be. "Stop being a nerd and go get laid," most often said by another nerd. But my words differ - get a grip, realize what your doing, and fix whatever you need to so you stop sweating how many times you've conversed with fello geeks in cyberspace nerdland. Honestly. Having a thousand posts doesn't make you good at the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom