• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Offical SSBB Weeklies at Legendary Knights!!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dark.Pch will make his apearance to one of these very soon. Maybe the next one that is comming up. When is it?

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
yo steiner u have to one this weekend cuz me NL and drk pch are all goin.!! it wont be easy money this weekend biz-atch11

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
now all u peeps decided to come, sorry for the disappointment but there ain't gonna be one this saturday but ur all welcome to come over and smashfest it.

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
huh? how come if we can all go for a smashfest u dont just throw a tourney while were there!? lol idc. ill be there for the smashfest then i was just curious

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
Due to the enormus amount of research papers i gotta do i can't hold any tournaments or smashfest until the end of december, im sorry guys truly i am :(.

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
hi guys im back and you'll be glad to hear that im holding a smashfest fri. Due to the zenith i will not be holding a tourny this saturday if anything i will be entering the zenith. So if your coming for my fest come early cuz i need the practice. peace out.

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
is anybaody gonna be free this saturday? i don't wanna hold a tourny if everyone is leaving state for xmas vaction.

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
Not that this really matters but i held a juniors mini tourny: if u were over 15 yrs u couldn't enter sorry that was the rule.

Prizes

1st - $1
2nd - 50cent
3rd - nickle

1st (DDUO nah jk) KAD
2nd Tech
3rd Punk
4th Bobby
5th Tevin
6th Horace

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
mwhahahahahaha!!! jk sorry ben but u knew i was gonna keep holding tournies whether u went to LV or not, im also gonna do brawl tournies if anybody was wondering.

P.S. How's Vegas?

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
well its great being with my girl but i miss being able to do watever i want ;) anyways i have to start looking for a job this week and i havent worked in over a yr so im being real lazy about it >.>

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
Howdy Smashers uummmm due to certain upcomings im moving the tourny to SUNDAY so if we don't get atleast 6 heads we go smashfest, k?

The 5th Police

Smash Journeyman
sorry for double posting but I hope alot of people show up. I'm up for some mm matches. Who wants it let me get them son lol. But seriously though I will mm someone like 1-10 is my range.

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
Well this was actually a good turnout seeing how lame queenz is throughout the whole boroughs compared to others:

Singles:

1. Rog
2. DDUO
3. Kad
4. Punk
5. Tech
6. RazorX
7. ScoobDANoob
8. Justin
9. Bobby
10. Pharaoh

Doubles:

1. DIK/DDUO
2. Kad/Tech
3. Punk/Bobby
4. Dream Team
5. Pharaoh/RazorX
6. Team ScoobyDoo

Thank you everyone for showing up sorry if i made half of u quit smash 4 life but hey theres brawl to look forward to. If they don't push it back any further.

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
yo this might have been the last melee tournament cuz everyone got brawl but once i get it on the 9th imma hold brawl tournies so good luck ppl, ben we miss u here in queenz. :(

algandar88

Smash Journeyman
yo this might have been the last melee tournament cuz everyone got brawl but once i get it on the 9th imma hold brawl tournies so good luck ppl, ben we miss u here in queenz. :(
huh wat? u have brawl !!??? i dont ....last tourny? ****...guess imma sho up then

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
uh maybe something got lost in my translation but here i go again, No, I don't have brawl im waiting to get it on the 9th of march but i know some ppl that r getting the *** version so they won't be playing melee anymore. thats pretty much it.

Top Bottom