• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Offical SSBB Weeklies at Legendary Knights!!

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
Official SSBM Weeklies at Legendary Knights!!!!!!

Legendary Knights
97-38 Cresskill PL
Queens, Jamaica NY 11435
(718) 657-2285
(Ask for Steiner or my brother Roger)

Near 101 ave
Close to P.S. 50

Saturdays

Starts at 2:00 p.m.

Singles $5

Teams $10

Rules:

No items.

Double Eliminations.

4 stocks - 8 minutes.

Best 2 out of 3

Random Stages - YS, FoD, PS, FD, BF, DL.
(for those of u who don't know, Yoshi Story, Fountain of Dreams, Pokemon Stadium, Final Destination, Battle Field, Dreamland)

Counter Stages - RC, JJ, GG, C, BS, MC, PF, KJ.
(Rainbow Cruise, Jungle Japes, Green Greens, Corneria, [Bull **** nah im jk] Brinstar, Mute City, Poke Floats, Kongo Jungle)

Counter Pick Characters are allowed but not Stages.
(If u switch Characters u cannot pick a stage however if u pick a stage u cannot switch Characters)

Dave's Stupid Rule: You can't pick a stage if it has been pick once in a Match set.

I think thats pretty much it, lemme know what u think.

Oh and we need atleast 8 people to start the Tourny anything less than that we go playing Pools.

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
Attention!!!! all queens smashers due to the lack of tvs , gamecubes, and copies of smash we won't hold the tourny, but I will be holding a Smashfest for anybody in queens that needs practice. Im DymanicDuo and im around Warrior knights level so im not bad but im not the best but i guarantee you won't be disappointed.

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
Im DymanicDuo and im around Warrior knights level so im not bad but im not the best but i guarantee you won't be disappointed.

HOw dare you say that "so im not bad" when ever referring to me u gotta say, " im like the best ever lol."

Anywayz everybody come to my big A S S smashfest that day. Its a 3 day event, fri, sat, and sun. Read the details on the first post. Tell ur bro too.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=2764602#post2764602

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
Understood my friend but i got projects to do this weekend. Not HOMEWORK, PROJECTS!!!

I should be done by sunday, i hope.

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
yo nice playing u guys today.
forgive me if i mispelled.

Ray, BigT, and Joe i had no idea you guys were mad beast! but tomorrow i can't have anybody over cuz i need to catch up on my homework but next week, Ray if you can bring a tv, gc, and copy of smash i will hold that mini tournament ya want so badly.

If u wanna reach me its 7186572285.

P.S.

i gotta take down that stupid SAT & SUN sign its really only one day.

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
I'm going to change these to bi-weekies maybe, but anywho i'll keep everyone posted when im having another one. till then peace.

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
Took a while but here r the results:

Singles:

1. DDUO/DIK split
3. Kad
4. Punk
5.Tech
6. Scom
7. Bobby
8. Tevin
9. koolaid

Teams:

1. Worlds Finest
2. Kad & Tech
3. Team WTF!
4. Team Swordsmen
5. Chips & Juice
6. Team Chicken & Waffles
7. Tevin & Bobby

ggs to everyone I can't believe so many ppl play smash but they don't know about smashboards XD

The 5th Police

Smash Journeyman
Ok peeps it was a small turn out so we did pools all day and this was the result:

1st Rog
2nd DDUO
3rd Bluray
4th Tech
5th Kad
6th Joe

hopefully we get more next time until then peace out.

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
Terribly sorry for the delay starz but my cpu has been acting gayer than usual haha. The next one is on Saturday Oct 6.

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
yea that ain't no problem i'll make sure this time since there will be 2 tvs. 1 for singles and 1 for teams i guess.

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
is anybody gonna be free during this week? i wanna train with different ppl so i can hone my skills for the upcoming tourny.

Top Bottom