• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Offical SSBB Weeklies at Legendary Knights!!

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
yo this might have been the last melee tournament cuz everyone got brawl but once i get it on the 9th imma hold brawl tournies so good luck ppl, ben we miss u here in queenz. :(
I MISS U GUYS MORE! i havent played melee since i left and i dont have a wii so doubt ima find one b4 brawl comes out :(

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
imma have a smashfest this weekend starting on friday-saturday if anyone has brawl please, please, pretty please bring it over.

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
its true that i changed the title of the post but im just gettin a head start, i don't have brawl yet so until march 9 comes i can't hold brawl tournies. But i still play melee.

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
HOWDY HOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

yes sir brawl is here and it is owning!!!

I hope all queens district members got a copy of brawl by now cuz I'm going to start holding tournies.

I'll let ya all know when till then keep smashin!!

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
Ok here is the dealio in order for me to hold a brawl tourney this saturday i need someone to bring a there wii with a copy of brawl. Note: you must have all stages and all characters UNLOCK!!!

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
It stop awhile back like in 09'. But I still have ppl over on weekends that need training in the following:

SSBM
SSBB
Tatsunoko vs Capcom
SSF4 (ps3 version)

just give me a call. 7186572285

Top Bottom