• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Offical SSBB Weeklies at Legendary Knights!!

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
YALL suk, what am i going to do with these leftover bags of candy? only like 4 ppl was in the room so we couldn't even do a tournament so we just smashfest it and we had cookies, dounuts, cupcakes, and candy and above all it was FREE!!!! but seriously i ain't gonna do this next year no more Super Halloween Smash Bash u hear me ppl!!!!

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
quit steiner for holding a halloween tournament. Who wants to go to a tournament on a holiday? Thats like you hold a tournament on Christmas. Who's going to go to that?

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
Oh **** I need to quit I'm talking under my brother's name. (Sorry about that steiner is not triple posting, DIK is talking under his name without realizing it lol,)

BluRay

Smash Apprentice
i never opened a gamecube b4 i fixed other systems b4 but never a gamecube i could try and help u but no promises of it ever working again lol

mephisto-

Smash Rookie
is there a weekly happenin tomorrow? cause i ended up going to w2z and there was like 5 people there today... just makin sure about tomorrow

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
hey yall!! there is going to be a tournament in 2 weeks from now ill post the actual date soon. so stay tune.

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
Attention my queenz peeps!!!!!!!

There will be a tournament on Saturday, November 17 and heres how its going down.

If we don't get minium 6 heads then we just do $1 tourny low-tiers ONLY!!!!!!!

Kio Iranez

Smash Ace
Low Tier:
Link
Luigi
Donkey Kong
Roy
Young Link
Pikachu

Bottom Tier:
Yoshi
Zelda
Mr. Game and Watch
Ness
Bowser
Kirby
Pichu
Mewtwo

Not sure if this is what DD meant, but those are the lower tiers.

Oh, and I might be able to come.

algandar88

Smash Journeyman
Low Tier:
Link
Luigi
Donkey Kong
Roy
Young Link
Pikachu

Bottom Tier:
Yoshi
Zelda
Mr. Game and Watch
Ness
Bowser
Kirby
Pichu
Mewtwo

Not sure if this is what DD meant, but those are the lower tiers.

Oh, and I might be able to come.

ohok so im good i main link

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
where will u get off? at the port authority? if so just take the E train uptown and get off at sutphin blvd call me from there and i'll give u direction from there.

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
i took ya money nikkas!!! quit! $1 MM all dai papa!!! my fox is too proffessional rog get at him!! im definitely not MM u ever again cuz u now know the secret to beating me!!

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
yea ben u better save that money for the next cuz u only get half off hahahahah anyway here r the results:

1. DIK
2. DDUO
3. Blast ssbb (Ben)
4. Reiz/ Kio
5. Sfan

maybe if more ppl show up i will allow 3rd to get free entry for the next time but for that to happen we need at least 8 ppl. oh well, peace.

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
OKey DoKey ppl im gonna have a Thanks For Giving Smash Tourny! Pretty much this means you will all be (Thanking me) (for giving such a great deal!) All Tournment fees will be HALF-OFF!! So come on down to this event!

Saturday, November 24 (3:00 p.m. ON THE DOT!!)

This time we'll do double brakets as well as a low-tier tournament, and im forbidden to use DK.

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
hmmmm, due to Thanksgiving onThursday, B-Friday, and Ace's Tournament on Saturday there really ain't no reason for me to hold this tournament unless I get 2 ppl so until someone calls me or whatever, it is cancelled.

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
omg i want to MM that link and ganon and capt falcon that were there last week. oh and is it gonna be half price thanksgiving thingy? does that mean that i get half price on my half price cuz i got third? so 2.50 for tourney and i get in for 1.25? is that it? lol super cheap tourney. we should do teams tourney and every one has to team with a computer. LOL beast.

Top Bottom