• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Offical South Carolina Social Thread.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
We're being social with SC.

You're making stuff up Stongers.

-------

not you guys. I'm talking about how this thread seems to be a success despite the first post Snappp made on this thread =D. And I win lol

- Mikey G

Hijacking my posts eh? Don't think you'll get off that easily. Maybe I wanted you on my post.

Yeah that's right. Edit somethin. You won't. =p

sup, u say sumthing?

Wasn't even that good. Mic 128 has better edits.

By the way I edited your edit. Get at me.

LOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOL ninja battle xD

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
look. mk is banned because we have some dignity. the sc smashers who go oos have experience vs metaknight.

why care guys?

why care?

i live in NC anways.
look, I hate MK as much as the next guy but I care about the direction your state is going. As long as you think that way, you and your state won't improve at a healthy rate. And Last I checked he's still not officially banned by the rest of the brawl community tourneys. I know that sounds silly but it's the truth.

zCasanova

Smash Lord
So what happens when you guys want to play in OOS tourneys where they allow MK and more than likely you won't have that much experience vs mk?
BRAWL SINGLES (21 entrants)

1: Devin ($45.00) [won winners, beat Flamingo MK, Foxy MK, Ilove, Mitsurugi]
1: Dub ($45.00) [won losers, lost to Ilove, beat Keith, Foxy, KillerSOS, Duo, Mitsurugi]
3: Mitsurugi ($10.00) [beat Fritz, Ragnarok, KillerSOS]
4: Duo [beat Flamingo, Ragnarok, Ilove]
5: Ilove [beat Dub]
5: KillerSOS [beat Duo]
7: Ragnarok [beat Keith, Jon]
7: Foxy
9: Flamingo [beat Shady Penguin]
9: Jon? [beat Shady Penguin]
9: Keith
9: Kale.
13: Snapp
13: Shady Penguin
13: Fritz
13: Uncle
17: CT
17: Seth
17: Jacob
17: Bo
17: Ledger

P.S. ILOVE IS CRAZY GOOD
Just because he's banned here, doesn't mean we don't know how to play against him.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Just because he's banned here, doesn't mean we don't know how to play against him.
....Alright if you say so

that can't be the REAL Cactuar. It must be some low level Cactus.

;)

I'll be seeing the Real Cactuar @ pound 4 =D

----------------------------------

look I can edit you too

-pp

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
haha im just kidding mike. Nc is a temporary thing for me. hopefully ill move back soon. but seriously. ubanning mk will drastically change sc. not for the better either.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
snapp that last one is stupid

i mean really

thats like banning fox and shiek because they **** ****ty characters anyway
I'd like to know, who would REALLY play MK if we unbanned him? I wouldn't because I respect myself and others.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'm laughing about the whole situation.

My opinion has nothing to do with it, even though you still think so after reading this.

ImpactAR

Smash Ace
It's funny SC PR list got taken down so fast. Why don't we start VERY small and build on it? Let's do PR with one person. :p

I don't care about MK anymore. Un-ban MK, heck, it'll give me the option to cop out and learn MK. Getting too old for this.

*CT*

Smash Lord
billy would. so would kale. and anyone else who likes winning.
Pile of poo, win with that C tier character you love.

snapp that last one is stupid

i mean really

thats like banning fox and shiek because they **** ****ty characters anyway
Hey watch it, I'll make sure Fox will rule the tier list, one upsmash at a time.

EDIT: God for some reason I keep on looking at my avi, I love it so much more than my other one its so.....super special awesome.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
CT, i think fox should be higher than he is in the tier list man. And i play wario because of his awesome-ness against bettaknight

*CT*

Smash Lord
CT, i think fox should be higher than he is in the tier list man. And i play wario because of his awesome-ness against bettaknight
I'm content where he is. As long as no one knows the match-up I'll be good :chuckle:

I've been trying to find good Fox's to watch, but there aren't that many. So I'm just compiling data and making my own style. Like any normal person.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Don doesn't respect brawl, but he's still pretty cool for a half ******. Have you heard him sing? It's beautiful.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
yeah I know Yay doesn't like brawl..but that's a game. And he still mains MK(and snake) in said game.

I just sense alot of sodium chloride in here and I want to find out where it's coming from.

Ledger_Damayn

Smash Ace
Pile of poo, win with that C tier character you love.

Hey watch it, I'll make sure Fox will rule the tier list, one upsmash at a time.

EDIT: God for some reason I keep on looking at my avi, I love it so much more than my other one its so.....super special awesome.
That's ironic, since Snapp used to main Falco, then now mains Wario, both of which are S tier lol. It helps invalidate the MK superiority argument. Even without MK, I saw so many S tiers in SC's old PR's.

Lol CT, just because Reflex rules with PT doesn't mean the character is any higher than he is. Your only hope is convincing those stick up the butt BRoomers to stop being dumb with tier listing.

EDIT: inb4 Kosk's Ganon

*CT*

Smash Lord
That's ironic, since Snapp used to main Falco, then now mains Wario, both of which are S tier lol. It helps invalidate the MK superiority argument. Even without MK, I saw so many S tiers in SC's old PR's.

Lol CT, just because Reflex rules with PT doesn't mean the character is any higher than he is. Your only hope is convincing those stick up the butt BRoomers to stop being dumb with tier listing.

EDIT: inb4 Kosk's Ganon
All I heard was Reflex, then I thought of Pokemon, which lead to Gold Silver and Heart Gold, which lead to Roll out, which leads to Milktank, which leads to Jigglypuff which then leads back to Brawl.

I don't care if Fox is the worst character in the game, as long as I can win and maybe get recognized for winning.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Yay won't play MK

Cause every single time he has played MK against my Sonic, he has lost

He doesn't like it (i still <3 u tho :p)

U jus mad cause ARS and i skew the PR with ****ty chars, lol :p

I kinna wish i was still there, its more active now.... :/

I would suggest a top 5 btw..

And i would legit like some opinion and no flaming: if i were still a SC resident, where would u guys have placed me on the PR (Keep in mind, in 2 of the four tourneys, i did take 3rd, goin all Sonic, and the other 2, i had already left.)

Me beating Yay and putting him out of tourney : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlRV-h9AH-I
Get. At. Me. (i will never let this die yay, cause u pwnd me sooo hard and fast in melee, no homo)

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Reflex isnt as good of a wario as fiction. I actually mained fox for the longest time. Kept getting shut down by snake and Mk. switched to falco, i liked that he could spike people and could kick his reflector out with the attitude of a rebellious teen.

I now play wario because he reminds me of that kid in 5th grade that stole the ball wheels out of the old ball mouses in the computer lab. and said "hey guys check this out"

plus i like deniem vest. so it was a no brainer.

Top Bottom