• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Offical South Carolina Social Thread.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Yay won't play MK

Cause every single time he has played MK against my Sonic, he has lost

He doesn't like it (i still <3 u tho :p)

U jus mad cause ARS and i skew the PR with ****ty chars, lol :p

I kinna wish i was still there, its more active now.... :/

I would suggest a top 5 btw..

And i would legit like some opinion and no flaming: if i were still a SC resident, where would u guys have placed me on the PR (Keep in mind, in 2 of the four tourneys, i did take 3rd, goin all Sonic, and the other 2, i had already left.)

Me beating Yay and putting him out of tourney : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlRV-h9AH-I
Get. At. Me. (i will never let this die yay, cause u pwnd me sooo hard and fast in melee, no homo)
1. Yay doesn't play brawl much anymore and my argument was about him being on the honorable mentions, Same with TRC.

2. Did you successfully beat Yay AND place higher than him in more than one tourney?

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
1. Yay doesn't play brawl much anymore and my argument was about him being on the honorable mentions, Same with TRC.

2. Did you successfully beat Yay AND place higher than him in more than one tourney?
1: I completely agree with this. Whether Yay plays brawl activley or not, he is still one of SC's best due to his insane skills. TRC as well.

2: No. I have only been in... 3 tournies with Yay. Second one, he put me in 3rd, i lost to his Snake (not his MK, lol) and the other one, Anime charleston, i didn't even get to play him. I beat his MK after basically suiciding on FD, him only having 4% first stock. I lost friendlies to his Snake yet again.

MY point was his MK isn't scary, but his Snake ain't no joke, lol.

Ninja Edit: Again, for my curiousity, where would u guys place me were i still a resident. I honestly just want to know.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
for the record I suck at Brawl period without MK I wouldn't win anything prolly and even then not so much... so it's all swell with me to not be on the PR. unless you list me as playing Young Link cause that would be kinda funny :p

Purple

Hi guys!
so all of you guys are coming to the 28th right? we're going to eat some chineese :3. Plus we can play crews and train. bring yo setups.

and Bo~o ten dollar money match snake dittos?

TheGreatBo

Smash Apprentice
so all of you guys are coming to the 28th right? we're going to eat some chineese :3. Plus we can play crews and train. bring yo setups.

and Bo~o ten dollar money match snake dittos?

I hate Snake dittos.
There's only going to be like three/four SC smashers that are going on the 28th, I think.
No one else goes to oos tournaments.

Top Bottom