• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Offical "Ask Cactuar Stuff... about Stuff" Thread

Liemohnoes

Smash Rookie
hey cactuar,
if you go into training mode with fox, and short hop, down aerial, l-cancel, and shine in that order (drillshine), will it show that the entire string of moves were consecutive? ie. rather than having 1 has the consecutive hits, u'll have 6 or something?
thanks

Tero.

Smash Champion
hey cactuar,
if you go into training mode with fox, and short hop, down aerial, l-cancel, and shine in that order (drillshine), will it show that the entire string of moves were consecutive? ie. rather than having 1 has the consecutive hits, u'll have 6 or something?
thanks
I'm not Cactuar, but yes it should show more than 1.
If it shows 1 you missed the l-cancel.

Decipio-Carmen

Smash Apprentice
Hey Cactuar, what do you think of the Smash 4 controllers in general, and compared to the White Nintendo controllers? I hope you read this because I feel like you're the best person to ask!

Hesh

Smash Rookie
What can I do to break through YLink's wall and punish him as hard as possible? Is thunders in some form viable as shine knocks ylink down? D20 is one of tthe two players above me regionally so it's oddly one of the most important MUs for me to learn xD Last time we played made me aware that I have to be more conscious of him having a bomb in hand so I can punish him pulling it. My WD Oos is pretty good, so I'm guessing I challenge him throwing boomerrang with that and getting a grab for uthrow uair

Top Bottom