• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ocean and Mother Present: Splash! Cary/Apex, NC; MKW/Melee; June 12th!

bdenhawk

Smash Journeyman
Well the tournaments only have gotten better to me LOL.
this 2nd one was a huge learning experience for me, like it should be.
i learned i need to practice tech skill....a lot haha. i need to live up to this nickname i have acquired.

DARKSYDE- I wuff yew so very much im glad we can friendly for all night, and pretend to sleep untill the next day. then play all day again, and night. Then wake up the next day and play again.

Ocean- you ran a **** good tournament my man. "The funnest" as 90% of smashers would say. but work on your directions :)

Fiz- good stuff, def a legit loss. wont happen again though ;) we should team more, but we need more practice. im sorry i was a scrub during our sets though. but my t-shirt making tech skill is on point. btw, stop getting so **** paranoid at the venue, i mean EVERYONE knew what you left to go do

KSK- we didnt play more! good stuff winning mkw though. glad i got to see you again. can't wait to hang out more back at school.

mooooooo- god should have played more. we never falcon dittoed D:

M@- we will run nc smash soon enough.

Cam- you are a really cool guy. lets laser ditto more sometime.

SNAP- you are funny as ****, and i really wasn't expecting that. word choice was always on point. glad you only live 30 mins away so i can see your big **** more often. thank you alot for the ride, you ****.

Cory- LOL kid you are too funny. i loved how we kept laughing behind certain peoples backs when they said certain things if you remember right haha.

Bloodlusk- i should have just given you my lighter lol. you are a cool guy, glad we spent around 15 hours in a car together and only driving 3 hours away.

PP- my performance at this tournament disappointed me. but i will work on tech skill and hopefully we'll have some better matches next time. btw if we ever teamed for some reason we def are using hte ppjr and ppsr tags :)

General- we never played but i wanted to. great peach.

kadaj- wow your really good LOL. i actually liked playing brawl with you too.

People i friendlied at oceans- friday night was fun as hell just staying up all night playing. then getting lost trying to find cook out which ended up being closed. then we went to waffle house, and almost getting killed in sleepy hollow when we drove back.

Ocean's family- thank you so much for letting me stay at your house, i really appreciate it.

everyone else- i met a ****load of people, all of you guys are amazing. i can't wait to see you guys again.
and then beat you all :)

-beeeeeeeden

null55

Smash Master
shoutoutz:

*stares*
*turns around so that you're facing my a$$*

Ocean- *grabs pants to pull down*

Snap- *pulls pants down so you can see the edge of my buttcrack*

Maria- *pulls pants down so you see half my a$$*

Dr Peepee- *reveals both a$$ cheeks in full*

Yay- *covers the right a$$ cheek*

Ocean's mom- *pulls pants down to knees and grabs both buttcheeks and then wiggles around a little*

Josh- *slaps bothbutt cheeks simultaneously mullinz-style*

Bden- *gives just a quick little peak of my anus*

Cory- *puts buttcheeks on head*

Moo- *lets you hug my buttcheeks*

JMH- *pulls off a buttcheek hair and puts in beard*

Saladmaster- *allows you to change my life by recieving your blessing that allows me to shoot fire out of my buttcheeks*

Tope- *firebuttcheeks you*

EDIT:

everyone else- ..sup bayb

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
i hate marth and i will quite if Matt is power ranked before me. **** im thinking about quitting now. i

**** marth, **** all of you.

@cam,yay,pp,kadaj - sup bayb

@col bol - i would have a problem like this if your were in my life more often. i miss you dude.

@ money mike- i missed you at this.

@tope- why are you so attractive?

@moo- i seriously think i only go to things to friendly you.

@ocean- thanks for hosting and housing

@ maria- the empire strikes back

@bden i love you

@jcum good stuff your shiek really impresses me.

@ melee neautrals, you ****ing blow.

@everyone else, **** you.

SSJ6MARTHxmainxnaruto7

Smash Rookie
HAI GUISE HAD LOTS OF FUN AT THIS AND GOT HOME IN TIME FOR DE BOONDOCKS YEEEE BAYB

LOL

@CAM- UR SO FUNNY DUD. MAOR FRIENDLIES SOON PLZ.

@ MATT? DIATENSHI? DUDE MARTH DITTOS ARE THE BEST, YOU GOTTA THINK MORE IN CLUTCH SITUATIONS DUDE.

@ KSK GOOD SHIZZLE WINNING MKW MAN I WOULD **** YOU IF I ENTERED THAT BUT I DIDNT BECAUSE I DIDNT MUSCLE CARS.

@SNAP U MAD DUDE?

@ PP IM COMING FOR YOU DUD.

guh.

Moophobia

Smash Champion
Well there are people who actually enjoy playing marth and they do learn how to play the game yes. But then there are OTHERS, they pick marth because they know how easy it is to just run away and mash your c-stick as hard as your poor little thumbs let you.

Diatenshi

Smash Lord
i like playing marth like i play marth

playing to win with marth, however, leaves a void in my soul

**** spacing, **** baiting and pivot grab ****** spacies

i wanna rush in, nair and all round ****

but wait, marth isnt as good a character as fox, i cant :(

sadness

Krackshot Kroc

Smash Ace
Alright time for shoutouts, this was a very fun tourney and I had a great time

Stingers- I love you so much man and it was great seeing you, I seriously need to learn the ROB match-up, but it's all good. Oh and btw, Xenogears > All

LoZR- DA DERN BEST, it was great seeing you bro, congrats on getting first place man you definitely deserved it.

DUB- Your Diddy is just too **** for us all, thanks for helping me out with the match-up, those **** bananas :(

Ahmik- lolololol Starr

Seth- I love you man, good seeing you again <3

Kage- Your nose too big bruh

Mango- You just **** too much bro, thanks for playing drunk twister with us all

M2K- Thanks for ****** my 8-year old niece and 4-stocking her

Everyone else- Yall suck for not showing up

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
Alright time for shoutouts, this was a very fun tourney and I had a great time

Stingers- I love you so much man and it was great seeing you, I seriously need to learn the ROB match-up, but it's all good. Oh and btw, Xenogears > All

LoZR- DA DERN BEST, it was great seeing you bro, congrats on getting first place man you definitely deserved it.

DUB- Your Diddy is just too **** for us all, thanks for helping me out with the match-up, those **** bananas :(

Ahmik- lolololol Starr

Seth- I love you man, good seeing you again <3

Kage- Your nose too big bruh

Mango- You just **** too much bro, thanks for playing drunk twister with us all

M2K- Thanks for ****** my 8-year old niece and 4-stocking her

Everyone else- Yall suck for not showing up
.............................................:confused: what tourney did you go to?

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Shoutouts:

keith- i love u.

MonGo0sE- I love you.

Bebi- You ****

Villain- Why did you leave early?

Hedo- are you dead?

Thief- Give me back my wii.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
you forgot donatello.

is this anyones? we found it at the venue.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
btw Falco is the most broken piece of **** i have ever seen, like seriously. jiggz has no safe approaches, its ****in stupid. falco can do what ever he wants and not be afraid of getting punished. he is way worst in melee, than mk is in brawl, just sayin.

continue with marth hate.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
The match is all that matters dawg.

He had adapted since HERB 3 and I didn't adapt back until it was too late.

No johns dawg.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
PP if you keep beating yourself up I'm going to kick your face in.

you are a good player. you compete with the best. you are not bad, don't you ever ****ing think you are bad.

I love you.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Had fun chillin with NC peeps. :) It was a cool venue... wish I coulda done teams and played more singles.

Imma get you next time PP you didn't **** me as hard as the last weekend so I'm clearly making progress. I'm practice throwing more needles.

Yay- **** good **** beating PP if it was legit :) hahahaha i wouldn't stayed if I knew PP was gonna scrub it up like that XD

Mike$- thanks for playing with me for a bit when no one else would

Cam- thanks for letting me crash at your place, and I'm sorry we couldn't play more.

I put over 1,000 miles on my car this weekend, in one of the craziest adventures I've had in a really long time. Put I did accomplish all my goals of playing some melee, chillin with cool people, and hollarin at *****es :) The only goal I didn't accomplish was takin a match offa PP, and I feel like I coulda done that if I didn't freak out at the end of every match.

PP IS TOO SCARY!!!!! <3

<3 NC Catfishies

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
thanks for coming tope. it was really good having you here.

Top Bottom