• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ocean and Mother Present: Splash! Cary/Apex, NC; MKW/Melee; June 12th!

Jon?

Smash Champion
I don't hate brawl. I don't hate the community. I just don't want it taking up a crap load of room at my tournament.
Don't worry, we'll have all the Brawl set ups in your room so that it won't take up room on the first floor.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
why do you brawl guys want to go to a melee tourney to play brawl anyway? you guys already brought brawl to SOS, go do your own fests/tourneys.
Sigh... this is the kind of mentality this community would be better off without.

We ALL play smash. cant we just be in the same ****ing room as each other?

I mean its one thing to not have brawl at your tourney, i understand that (time,room,setup johns)

But to actually be upset brawl was added to SOS? thats a little silly.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
That's exactly what it is. And Brawl has like 20 more characters than melee and different stages. I can't play Ike in Melee.
That's because we have Roy...

and I'm upset that Brawl was added to SOS. But I'm an *** about this stuff so it's almost expected from me, to the point where no one really cares. I mean, I'm only Dark Hart.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Every time a tournament that is meant to have one game is made, everyone always asks for the other game. We don't have the nads to tell them to shut up, so they end up getting their way. Is it right? Who knows? Is it inconvenient to people who want to just play their game and have the day devoted to their game? Most likely.

Getting upset at people getting upset over people whining about their game not being at every tournament is the reason stupid flame wars break out.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
snap i see where u are coming from, and i respect that, but twitch is completely right. Brawl does not need or deserve to be in SOS. It was a pretty bad decision imo.

melee4life

Gardevior

Smash Lord
That's because we have Roy...

and I'm upset that Brawl was added to SOS. But I'm an *** about this stuff so it's almost expected from me, to the point where no one really cares. I mean, I'm only Dark Hart.
And I love Roy. But I can't tell if you're missing the point, or got it and want to give more love to Roy.

edit - Who hacked Bebi's account?

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
ANOTHER FRICKIN' UPDATE.

back to the 12th. its staying here this time.

keith, stop trolling.

Vilt

Smash Lord
Wow. Lol. I love this brawl hate and melee hate. So funny sometimes. NisP was just giving the people what she thought they wanted. Hell if you guys really don't want to Brawl at SOS, I can let her know.

Don't troll when it comes to someone hosting a tourney for the community and your game was added cause TOs aim to please and don't appreciate it when you get mad for giving you a day to play your game and win money.

But Keith never wins, that's why he's mad. :D

@Ocean: Btw bro. I love this tourney name. And I plan on being here! Jiggs Dittos!

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
I'll MM you. falcon only, MKII. best of 17.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
And I love Roy. But I can't tell if you're missing the point, or got it and want to give more love to Roy.

edit - Who hacked Bebi's account?
lol 1 who calls Keith bebi?
2 he definitely played more Melee than Brawl last night. after effect of playing lots of Melee is loving it and hating Brawl.

I'll MM you. falcon only, MKII. best of 17.
omfg I'll soooo do this with you, Ocean.

Gardevior

Smash Lord
No one, I just think it's hilarious he chose a dragonballz character named "baby" and made it his sn.

Oh, is that right? I thought that didn't affect keith.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
my sister and her boyfriend are coming.

get@me

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
is yay coming to this? I hope not.

PP, I don't know if you missed it, but... she has a boyfriend.

Top Bottom