• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Occidental Weekly Friday Smashfests (CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

SUNG666

Smash Ace
LA, CA (Glendale) Hook me up if ya wanna smash
Don't forget, OXY this Friday! Probably starting from 4 PM again until...well whenever as usual haha if you ever want to play with anyone then don't hesitate to ask and if you want any kind of help then I'd be happy to tell you anything I know

There might be a $200 MM PM crew battle going down as well against people we've never heard of before. It'll be pretty interesting and hype
//edit// It'll most likely be recorded

Anyway seeyall there and I love you all

baka4moé

Smash Champion
really? at least on google maps it seems on the way to occidental, if ur coming from riverside. like 5 extra mins..

Wieners

Smash Apprentice
Watch them be jenky as **** and have a team of 5 ikes. I'll cry.

im still down, but i unfortunately dont have a ride to oxy atm =/
I would also suggest bussing it. If I'm bussing it there, theres no excuse for you to not bus it if you can't get a ride Mr. Pasadena lol.

SUNG666

Smash Ace
Ok. THERE WILL BE ONE THIS FRIDAY. Starting probably around 4 PM.

IT WILL END AT 1 AM!!!

We don't want anyone to be LATE for Kings of Cali. It is IMPERATIVE that people show up ON TIME for the tournament. And we all know if we don't set a time limit people will be playing until 4 AM...we can't control ourselves.

So that's the deal. PLEASE BRING SETUPS! If you don't have a TV, bring a gamecube anyway.

Wieners

Smash Apprentice
If anyone would be willing to pick up an 818 smasher (myself)to this I'd appreciate it/give ya gas money. If not I'll bus it out there. Cya there people.

:phone:

SUNG666

Smash Ace
I will be late to this cause of last minute work for the tournament >_>

But yall can still come on time and just call Dendy

Or just come in yourselves have someone open the door and play anyway

I'll see yall around 5-6 most likely

//edit// There'll be at least 2 TVs (no setups though I think)

//edit2// I won't be there until like 10 pm...

Top Bottom