• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ocala (and Gainesville) Black Friday Smashfest

Rust

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rustic
I figured it was Gigabits, I'm going to their Dec 27th tourney, but I didn't know they were holding one this month

And I'm bringing both my Wii and a TV (TV only if you need one)

Are we going to be holding a friendly little tournament? Besides SSE, I think Brawl's Tourney Mode is quite underused lol

Ryuukossei

Smash Cadet
I figured it was Gigabits, I'm going to their Dec 27th tourney, but I didn't know they were holding one this month

And I'm bringing both my Wii and a TV (TV only if you need one)

Are we going to be holding a friendly little tournament? Besides SSE, I think Brawl's Tourney Mode is quite underused lol
We can if you want, maybe even money matches if any are up to it.

Rust

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rustic
Defintely want some money matches D=

So, yeah, I'll bring TV+Wii. Off work past twelve (working 6-12, so don't expect too much), everything's good to go

MattNF

Smash Lord
I'm still shitting brix on the fact that there are people near me that actually play smash. >.>

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
i work on this day, i get off around 4....how long will you guys be playing? should i not bother? :[ lol

daddyshere12

Smash Cadet
I might be there, I'll see if my parents will be willing to drive me the hour and change.

But I REALLY need to practice my melee against real people.

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
mooney you going to gigs? cause galuuda isnt going and i need a ride, i have plenty of money to give you for gas. as far as i know though i think me and my friend will come to this, my friend doesnt know much about melee or brawl but he is learning

daddyshere12

Smash Cadet
Lvl 9's are garbage. Lvl 1's are the best. Use them to practice comboing.

Who do you main?

That's the point, lvl 9's are absolute trash, but thats all i have since my friends suck and never want to play

Who do I main.......thats a tough one since I've been using a medley of chars lately. I guess C. Falcon. If you wanna know i use Falcon, Fox, Marth, Sheik, Luigi, Ganon and Mewtwo.

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
That's the point, lvl 9's are absolute trash, but thats all i have since my friends suck and never want to play

Who do I main.......thats a tough one since I've been using a medley of chars lately. I guess C. Falcon. If you wanna know i use Falcon, Fox, Marth, Sheik, Luigi, Ganon and Mewtwo.
Ok thats perfect. Practice wavedashing, l canceling, shffl'ing, and combo's on lvl 1's, and don't play lvl 9's anymore.

daddyshere12

Smash Cadet
Ok thats perfect. Practice wavedashing, l canceling, shffl'ing, and combo's on lvl 1's, and don't play lvl 9's anymore.
Thx for the info, and i do practice all of these techs extensively, but how does playing lvl 1's differ from lvl 9's beside the absurdly wierd DI the cpu takes?

Rust

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rustic
And money matches.

Seriously, I did all that work with Olimar and didn't even make a single cent? D=

xD

Top Bottom