• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OC3!Need Funds!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Objection!

That statement clearly contradicts the previous testimony!

<3 Phoneix Wright :p

had to edit so the ads go away so i could close it.
-wolf

PandaX

Smash Lord
Nice way to twist around the real events that happen right? Im not going to even bother with you panda, you are still pissed that you didn't get to play at oc2. LOL, i wonder how piss you will keep getting if you dont get to play at oc3.
LOL wth? I never wanted to attend OC2 anyway, I was there to help out and only help out. You could ask everyone I housed with, I was only gonna drop people off, and then go visit my niece, because I care about my family. I went to visit my cousins, because I care about my family. I haven't played smash since best of 2k6, so why would I give 2 ****s about attending OC3?

You dont realize i get paid to attend school right? **** so why shouldnt i use that money to go to japan? Only, ken , isai and chu should go? poor panda you wanted to go also, are you jealous of me? I went to japan because ken asked me too, and ken knows how it is with just chu and isai. Atleast with me there ken will have someone to talk too.
Ken offered me to go to Japan and I turned it down because I chose to work instead. Why would I be envious of a little prick who doesn't even understand what it means to be unfortunate. I'm happy that I have my life and I don't take my friends or family for granted. I don't let my little brother pay for my meals, i don't let him change my diapers, I don't let him feed me and I certainly don't get pissed when my older sister gives me a starbucks drink that's not the largest size. I mean seriously, who the hell gets pissed at their own sister for 2 weeks because she got the wrong size?

All the money that went to oc2 was used by the japanese, or the venue. Kens even got a list of how much he gave each japanese person. You assume I took that money. Got evidence? I dont need to jack money thats going to the venue. I got enough in my bank account.
Funny, the venue owner told me the total came out to just over 2000 dollars. Ken told me it came out to 4000. The food that you cut corners on didn't cost more than 300 dollars. The japanese players that came over, oh wait, not all of them came over. What about all the money that was donated. M2k had to pay 300 dollars to stay at your house? You have enough in your account, and yet you haven't even paid for your own food.

If people want the real truth of what happened at the event that day ask chu dat, ask neal, ask caotic. You did jack **** for oc2. on top of that when u had your pandatration tournament you consider that donating? When you dont take money aside to donate to a tournament thats not donating. Thats a competition and people come to play. Ken and I had to try hard to win that ****, oh yeah, not to mention you set us up against each other so we had a better chance of winning.
I gave you all you needed, what did you do besides the website. Unlike you, I went to work full time, school full time, and had to pay for my own apartment. Had to pay for my own food. Paid for my own gas to transport places. You wouldn't even drive people from your house to the venue, that's how f*cking cheap you are.

Panda, if your not going to say anything positive in this thread, stfu, else ill inform a mod about your ***.
Read a few posts above, I said I wanted OC3 to be successful. Learn how to read. Oh and learn how to draw, on top of that, learn how to make a good flash that doesn't suck.

for everyone else who wants to contribute. I am helping out this community regardless of what this mofo says. At oc2 he was so pissed he wanted to set up a game cube and tv outside to protest oc2. Thats how pathetic he was.

dont support oc3 if you dont like the host aka me and my family. If you dont like me dont donate, im not forcing you too. Instead, im asking for your help. Simple as that. bombsoldier is poor, we all want him to come, so help out. If you dont like it im not forcing you to do it. Right now oc3 doesnt have a venue. Currently Pat and Rickety are helping looking for one. If we can find a good venue things should start moving.
Aside from me telling the truth about you, I also stood by saying that I want OC3 to run well. You can contact a mod all you want. You think I care if I get banned for telling the truth about your lies? You think everyone wants to participate in your tournament. Dude, I had more fun hanging out with norcal, rob$, super friends, deep socal, etc afterwards at roscoe's. Anything that you have a hand it, it's pretty much something that I will never consider fun.

If you wanna know the truth about team Ben, ask then, not the fabricated lies manacloud puts out.

If you wanna know why DSF got banned, ask him, not the extensive BS manacloud feeds people.

If you wanna know why I got banned from OC2, read above.

Would you have given my money back if I didn't threaten to tell that you pocketed over 10,000. Nah, you wouldn't have even given a single one of my dollars back. You're greedy, and you'll never appreciate what it's like to live life. I like how Ken mysteriously got a new car right after OC2. Hrm, I thought you guys were in debt from OC2.

You gonna contact a mod about getting me banned for not saying nice things? How bout I contact the FCC for you pirating thousands of movies. Face it Mike, you can't manipulate your way out of this one.

I told you before, I'm one of the best people to have as friends, but don't ever double cross me, because I'm definately the worst person you want as a friend. Don't cross the line mike, I can have you arrested or have fines on you so high, that you'll never be able to hold enough tournaments, and mod enough controllers to pay them off.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
???

OK, either Panda or Manacloud are lying, or they both are, but there's no way both could be telling the truth. Whoever's giving out the lies, please come out with it right now so we can get this settled. They're directly contradicting each other.
why would i be lying, its people like this ,and people like you zephry who believes him that makes me hate this community more. Why dont i just cancel oc3 right now and close this thread.

PandaX

Smash Lord
why would i be lying, its people like this ,and people like you zephry who believes him that makes me hate this community more. Why dont i just cancel oc3 right now and close this thread.
You're lying because you have to resort to threatening people in order to get your way.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
lol

LOL wth? I never wanted to attend OC2 anyway, I was there to help out and only help out. You could ask everyone I housed with, I was only gonna drop people off, and then go visit my niece, because I care about my family. I went to visit my cousins, because I care about my family. I haven't played smash since best of 2k6, so why would I give 2 ****s about attending OC3?

Ken offered me to go to Japan and I turned it down because I chose to work instead. Why would I be envious of a little prick who doesn't even understand what it means to be unfortunate. I'm happy that I have my life and I don't take my friends or family for granted. I don't let my little brother pay for my meals, i don't let him change my diapers, I don't let him feed me and I certainly don't get pissed when my older sister gives me a starbucks drink that's not the largest size. I mean seriously, who the hell gets pissed at their own sister for 2 weeks because she got the wrong size?

Funny, the venue owner told me the total came out to just over 2000 dollars. Ken told me it came out to 4000. The food that you cut corners on didn't cost more than 300 dollars. The japanese players that came over, oh wait, not all of them came over. What about all the money that was donated. M2k had to pay 300 dollars to stay at your house? You have enough in your account, and yet you haven't even paid for your own food.

I gave you all you needed, what did you do besides the website. Unlike you, I went to work full time, school full time, and had to pay for my own apartment. Had to pay for my own food. Paid for my own gas to transport places. You wouldn't even drive people from your house to the venue, that's how f*cking cheap you are.

Read a few posts above, I said I wanted OC3 to be successful. Learn how to read. Oh and learn how to draw, on top of that, learn how to make a good flash that doesn't suck.

Aside from me telling the truth about you, I also stood by saying that I want OC3 to run well. You can contact a mod all you want. You think I care if I get banned for telling the truth about your lies? You think everyone wants to participate in your tournament. Dude, I had more fun hanging out with norcal, rob$, super friends, deep socal, etc afterwards at roscoe's. Anything that you have a hand it, it's pretty much something that I will never consider fun.

If you wanna know the truth about team Ben, ask then, not the fabricated lies manacloud puts out.

If you wanna know why DSF got banned, ask him, not the extensive BS manacloud feeds people.

If you wanna know why I got banned from OC2, read above.

Would you have given my money back if I didn't threaten to tell that you pocketed over 10,000. Nah, you wouldn't have even given a single one of my dollars back. You're greedy, and you'll never appreciate what it's like to live life. I like how Ken mysteriously got a new car right after OC2. Hrm, I thought you guys were in debt from OC2.

You gonna contact a mod about getting me banned for not saying nice things? How bout I contact the FCC for you pirating thousands of movies. Face it Mike, you can't manipulate your way out of this one.

I told you before, I'm one of the best people to have as friends, but don't ever double cross me, because I'm definately the worst person you want as a friend. Don't cross the line mike, I can have you arrested or have fines on you so high, that you'll never be able to hold enough tournaments, and mod enough controllers to pay them off.
got any proof? talk about pirating wow, dont contradict yourself panda. You are one of the biggest piraters and so are many people in this community. Your threats dont scare me. Wait? You dont think im the one making oc3 happen? LOL, how funny.

PandaX

Smash Lord
hah, you can call the cops on me dude go for it. There's nothing in my house I haven't paid for.

You didn't deny a single aspect of what I've said. God this feels like a Phoenix wright game. It's SOOOOOOOOO COOL.

You had Fearless on a burned DVD before the movie was even out in the US. You showed it to East Coast Eddy, myself, and kept *****ing at people who didn't want to watch it.

The money handed to you that went to your mom, that was from the triweekly money that Cao put aside. I'd ask David, but I really don't wanna put people in the middle of crap, when they don't wanna take sides.

Why'd you ban ROFL? Why ban DSF? why ban the only competition that Ken could have? Because you don't want other people but your family getting the money? That's understandable, but why deny socal of the chance to get better when you claim "We hold these biweeklies so you can get better."

Correct me if I'm wrong, but everyone that "got better" or is **** good, belongs to a crew. Super Friends, Deep SoCal, Palmdale, DC, smashes with DSF, he sure didn't get better from the biweeklies.

Instead of demanding for evidence, why don't you actually prove me wrong.

Zephyr

Smash Lord
LOL, did I say I believed him? Anywhere?

I don't believe I did. Too bad. If you hate this community, why do you play smash? Why don't you just leave?

I believe you might be lying because you tend to get very defensive, plus you proved yourself dishonest in the modded controllers thread.

I believe that Panda might be lying because he has a MAJOR bias against you and anything having to do with you due to your banning him from OC2, therefore giving him motive for spreading lies about you.

I can't tell who's telling the truth, but I won't donate anything unless you can prove conclusively to me that my funds will go to the right place. In my sole estimation.

EDIT: I'm going to totally steal a quote from HugS here:

I think from now on all negative comments should be directed towards White Oblivion for making the most cliche post these boards have ever seen. Thanks a lot White Oblivion.

FreakN Yosh

Smash Cadet
where the mods at?

for once i agree with u mike, time to close this thread down.

i would just ask the people willing to donate to contact u or 0-C3 staff through aim or email. theres no point in people takin shots at eachother

some folks just arent made to be homies. peace!

manacloud1

Smash Champion
lol

hah, you can call the cops on me dude go for it. There's nothing in my house I haven't paid for.

You didn't deny a single aspect of what I've said. God this feels like a Phoenix wright game. It's SOOOOOOOOO COOL.

You had Fearless on a burned DVD before the movie was even out in the US. You showed it to East Coast Eddy, myself, and kept *****ing at people who didn't want to watch it.

The money handed to you that went to your mom, that was from the triweekly money that Cao put aside. I'd ask David, but I really don't wanna put people in the middle of crap, when they don't wanna take sides.

Why'd you ban ROFL? Why ban DSF? why ban the only competition that Ken could have? Because you don't want other people but your family getting the money? That's understandable, but why deny socal of the chance to get better when you claim "We hold these biweeklies so you can get better."

Correct me if I'm wrong, but everyone that "got better" or is **** good, belongs to a crew. Super Friends, Deep SoCal, Palmdale, DC, smashes with DSF, he sure didn't get better from the biweeklies.

Instead of demanding for evidence, why don't you actually prove me wrong.
right im sure all your copyright music is also legal. Why ban rofl? why ban dsf?
rofl was banned for making false accusations about controller mods. Why dont you define controller mod for me? Wow, why ban dsf. Because since the beginning of time hes been talking **** about my family and myself. I dont want people who think this way in my home. Otherwise it doesnt matter, you think ken can't beat them?

Without ken and me, you would still be unknown in this community panda. Same goes with everyone else regardless of what they think. If it wasnt true hugs wouldnt have attended the bi weekly to get better. If they want to prove us wrong dont attend the brawl bi weeklies. Lets see who gets better their crew our people who go to our bi weeklies.

DieSuperFly

Smash Lord
You banned me Manacloud because i told you that you suck D I C K

and i said that because you told me that i will never be good at smash and that im too cockey

so say the F'ing truth you stupid *******.

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
**** that is tru though most of the really good people are good because of alex and their friends or crew and **** not cuz of the biweeklys.

i know alex helped me get alot better, same wit DC.

SuperRad

Smash Master
man, everything manacloud touches turns into pure smash soap opera entertainment.

EDIT: And what about the people from San Diego? A lot of those guys are good and have never been to a biweekly or got good before going to their first.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Looks like Mana finally lost.

GG Panda.

PandaX

Smash Lord
Without TAVO, you would still be unknown in this community panda. Same goes with everyone else regardless of what they think. If it wasnt true hugs wouldnt have attended the bi weekly to get better. If they want to prove us wrong dont attend the brawl bi weeklies. Lets see who gets better their crew our people who go to our bi weeklies.
Fixed. Sorry buddy, but Tavo made me who I was to begin with. Ken upped me to the current generation, you did nothing. I do agree, I have I bias against mana, but not because of OC2, truth is, I never liked him to begin with. My personal feelings towards him however, didn't do anything to influence the actual situations that went on.

Ask Rob$, ask Azn_Lep, there are so many that you can ask that were witness to these actual events. I will name off names if someone asks me on IM of the others who actually witnessed this, but out of respect to them for being there for me, I won't put their names on the boards and have you tantalize more people.

I said what I wanted to, I'm done here. You can deny all of it, you can get as defensive as you want, it just exposes you more. I'm done here.

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
I like how Ken mysteriously got a new car right after OC2. Hrm, I thought you guys were in debt from OC2.
it's funny how my "new car" is a 2004 honda accord which i bought in August of 2004, in which i saved up enough money to actually put a down payment on from previous smash tournaments with the help of my parents. Not to mention i sold my 1988 old toyato cressida in order to buy

it's also funny how I used that car to transport Tv's, people, Tables to and from my house to the venue and drove to LAX about 12-15 times to pick up people.

now seriously, stop making up bull**** already. The owner told me it was going to Cost $4000 for 3 days in the beginning, then later once the tournament came near, he lowered the price since i told him players from all over the country were coming and he Loved hawaiians. he lowered it to a total of $2600, and I was charged extra since we ended up staying well over time for more than 3 days. I didn't realize that if people were still in the parking lot it still counted as staying "in the venue" and People were in the parking lot until 11pm. So in the end it still costed me around $4000

it's funny how you are accusing us of so many things yet you have no proof of anything.

1) yeah you weren't apart of staff, yet you didn't know the budget we had to work with and what troubles came along the way

2) you're just mad you weren't apart of OC2 and tried to petition it by trying to set up TV's outside the venue and try to get more people to start petition it.

3) for some odd reason, champ and I were doing sign up's and saw Azn lep coming in with a TV yet for some odd reason didn't see you come through at all? It's simple, you aren't/weren't staff and we never told you specifically to help set up and you still did without telling any of the staff? hmmm odd?

4) everyone had a good time at OC2 and we successfully got 7 japanese players over and they do nothing but appreciated the american's who supported and donated to them at OC2.

5) you're ruining the thread, I will seriously have to inform a mod about your actions... actually i am a Mod :embarrass:

6) please people, do not listen to anything panda says, I don't know what's come over him but just excuse his actions

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Mana never loses, I think you need to realize that, Ryan.

~

EDIT: Ken, if I disregard what Panda says, I also disregard what Mana says. They're both equally at fault.

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
man, everything manacloud touches turns into pure smash soap opera entertainment.

EDIT: And what about the people from San Diego? A lot of those guys are good and have never been to a biweekly or got good before going to their first.

im not puttin down SD but all i know from there are edrees, pat and cao when he use to live there..

Zephyr

Smash Lord
im not puttin down SD but all i know from there are edrees, pat and cao when he use to live there..
That's because NO ONE from SD goes anywhere except for a select few. I know, it's bad. >_> We need to go places, just for the heck of it.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Yesss, SD needs to starting owning the rest of Socal, they have the players to do so ^_^

No need to inform me or Neal of this or anything, I've been watching it for a while now.

I don't think it was very cool of you to jump in here and hate all over Mike and 0C2, Panda. Even if you don't like how they run it or how they act. Unless that was the purpose of the thread, and it wasn't, so please take this to PMs or stop. If Pandatration was this big, would you want to have people demoting it all over the place? I'm pretty sure no one cares if they have to pay after donating. You shouldn't do extra before you do what's required and expect the best out of it. I have nothing against you, nor do I even know you, I'm just saying. I only skimmed through the arguments, so correct me if I'm wrong.
No more crap like this in here please, let's keep this open, for donation purposes.

Lit

Smash Ace
sht this thread is getting ultra deep... i mean ****...... im not picking either sides to its way to deep for me...

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
just a side note, i dont think it's fair to say panda didn't donate. i strictly remember him hosting a tourney at MY FRIENDS HOUSE, as a "blackout biweekly," to help donations while you guys were gone.

goodluck on oc3 guys.

DieSuperFly

Smash Lord
Peopl who wan't to donate should do it....people that don't want to then don't donate...

I didn't donate last time cause id rather play Ken then the Japanese....but i got 9th and i didn't get to play ken! =(

PLAY ME KEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
Peopl who wan't to donate should do it....people that don't want to then don't donate...

I didn't donate last time cause id rather play Ken then the Japanese....but i got 9th and i didn't get to play ken! =(

PLAY ME KEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
dam alex i think u did play ken last week at atuls tournament in claremont and u got 4 stocked on dreamland LOL then u *****ed about it 4 an hour straight.

Wreckless

Smash Journeyman
DSF! play me, i see you like once in a while and you always play 6th and not me :[

Do i smell? Do i offend? ahaha jk

Wreckless

Smash Journeyman
dam alex i think u did play ken last week at atuls tournament in claremont and u got 4 stocked on dreamland LOL then u *****ed about it 4 an hour straight.
You got ***** tooo!? Join the club :] there's about a bajillion ppl in it :)

double post. My bad :x

nublet06

Smash Lord
You banned me Manacloud because i told you that you suck D I C K

and i said that because you told me that i will never be good at smash and that im too cockey

so say the F'ing truth you stupid *******.
lol...yeah he said he banned me for making false accusations about controller mods. i guess telling people that they dont make you better and its not cheating is a no no. >.>

im pretty sure its because i "talk**** behind his back" like fabian XD

FreakN Yosh

Smash Cadet
4 stocked?!?

shoot, ken never 4 stocked my yosh in a tourney... EVER! ;)

but then again, my memory aint as good as it was once :urg:

manacloud1

Smash Champion
lol

silent u should really close this thread, look at all those who are posting. Its just more spam and **** talk. I have not seen dsf once helped out the japanese and same with all his friends. This thread was suppose to help out the japanese and if you arent do not post. There is no point in ur post.

DieSuperFly

Smash Lord
I only posted twice? you just made it seem like if i posted alot Manacloud lol....

tsk tsk so much hate =\

correction.. 3 times now haha

I'll close it, but once everything gets under control, let me know.
It's okay for it to be questionable to be asking for that much money in donations and with it being questioned by some, it would be best if at some point all of the funds and donations are posted and recorded, as well as the expense details. This doesn't have to be soon, just as soon as anything comes in, or is being rented, etc.
Just don't attack Mike and Ken in the way Panda did, but it being questioned is understandable, so if anything worries you about donating everyone, discuss with them. Make sure your money is going to what you meant it for.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
alright everyone listen

these are ways you can help out by raising money for the japanese.
And yes all the money raised will be going to the japanese. I will start collecting money directly from people also and store it in a box in my closet. So if anyone wants to donate when they see me they can also.

1) Raise tournaments, small or big and take a percentage of the pot to donate to oc3. Tell people you are doing so, so nobody gets angry.

2) Just donate your own money if you really want to help

3) get together with smashers to hold charity tournaments to raise money for oc3

In order to raise a large amount keep holding tournaments every other week or so and they collect it. Once you have a large amount saved up you can contact me directly for a method of sending me the amount in either cash or check form and a letter stating what region this donation is from and who put forth the effort to making that amount of donations.

Now for the good part, Highest donator from out of state will be housed by us. We will let this person play with all the japanese players until its lights out. Your entry fee would be also free into the oc3 as well.

If you have any questions, just ask.

Of course if the money doesnt help out the japanese it would be placed towards the venue, and other cost. Let's try to make oc3 happen.

Zephyr

Smash Lord
...=/

Upon reconsideration of the matter, I'd really like to donate...but the Japanese players just aren't a huge priority for me. If I donated, would there be a way for me to make sure that my money went to the venue or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom