• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OC3 Character Crew Battle----DETERMINE CAPTAINS! (signups still available)

tc1

Smash Lord
U can go ahead and put DarkMike down for samus ..

Dm and Hugs On the same team.. >.< not fun

RPK

Smash Lord
nu uh you cant play for 2 different teams. Delphiki, I believe wanted to play for Pichu and IceClimbers but was denied. Reason is, what if the 2 teams play against each other and it ends up being you vs you. How would that work? It wouldnt >.>
EDIT: Since I might be going to this, hopefully...sign me up for the jigglypuff team x3

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
**** i can only have one and yea i understand wat ur sayin RPK xP ill just stick to sheik then xPPP srry darkmusician xP

Darkmusician

Smash Master
**** i can only have one and yea i understand wat ur sayin RPK xP ill just stick to sheik then xPPP srry darkmusician xP
It's okay Stryder! ^_^ I totally understand! Good luck to you and the Sheik team!

I'll keep repping the low tiers. And I'm actually pretty okay at doing so. = w = lolz

T0MMY

Smash Master
are we aloud to sign up for 2 or r we only aloud to have 1 ???
Only one, sorry. However, if you don't make it onto your main team, you are allowed to fill in on your secondary main in another crew if they need another player.

Timmy and Tommy, 5$ money matches @ OC3? Against my Mario?
It depends how much spare cash I have to put up. Right now I'm scraping up enough money just to get down there, I'm still short a bit as well. But I'm up for a MM otherwise. Your Mario vs my Wario? I'll Wario Waft 4tw.

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Hey! I'm going to 0C3. I've been going to tournaments since 2003 and I would like to join the Peach crew. If there are too many, my 2ndary is Zelda believe it or not.

Knivez

Smash Ace
WOW wth, i just checked this thread and i'm put under the marth list.

i dont know who did that, but my main is fox, so if im going to oc3, put me under fox haha.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Sign me up for the Roy Crew. I would have liked IC crew since they are my main, but I gotta represent Roy...because IC was full.

tc1

Smash Lord
1 question, what is the limit of ppl that can join, also is there any qualifications , i mean can you see what im saying, every person who plays that specific char will want in and some ppl just plain $u<k, i was just wondering

~tc

tc1

Smash Lord
o and just 4get my sig Meep Main's marth and he's one of if not the best marth player in norcal

lvl9 CP

Smash Apprentice
Ann Arbor MI/Los Alamos NM/Gainesville FL/Tampa FL
if this crew battle is occuring, we will NEED to regulate on who plays. what's a good crew battle with people who are par with lv. 7 cpu's?
lvl 7 cpu's can be pretty tough. Not nearly as bad as a lvl 8, of course, but still up there.

But seriously, what's the format of this thing? Will it be the best 3 or so people from each crew? The character crews could meet before hand to elect a leader, do round-robins within the crews, or whatever is needed to select the character representatives. Or, you could let everyone play and risk it being one long orgy of suck (although I'm sure people would love any opportunity to play the pros even if it means getting 4-stocked repeatedly).

emerican

Smash Ace
are these just gonna be friendly crew battles or actually part of the tourney or what? elaborate please :D

sign me up for C. falcon please...

Aftermath

Smash Champion
As has been stated several times before, what's going to happen is the character people will elect a "leader," presumably the person best with that character. That person will choose a few others to join the crew and then that will be the crew. So it's really going to be the best 3-5 people that play that character that are in attendance.

It's planned to be a serious thing, but as Tommy said, time constraints and stuff are hard to get around, so they haven't decided on a format just yet as far as I know (which is just from reading the thread).

T0MMY

Smash Master
Crew Captains should be determined ASAP

I updated the list.
Feel free to set up a thread in your character specific board to discuss crew captain, strategy, etc.

The amount of players will be determined by the amount of time we have.
I want a crew to consist of at least three players, but more depending on the time we're alotted. Preferably five. This means that not everyone who signs up is guaranteed to participate.

As far as stages are concerned, we'll mostly likely play on one of the random neutral stages.

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
so quik question we can only sign up for one but there sumthin about a secondary char thing and im confused on watcha ment on that O.o mind explainin a lil xPP wat i got from it was u can only have 1 but u can have to if sumthin happens O.O but i kno thats not right so yea plz explain xPP thnx

DRGN

Technowizard
Delphiki here

RastaImposta, the players listed under the ICs are not confirmed. That was just a list that I (Delphiki) nominated. Not all of them are expected to attend and some of them may not want to do the crew battle.

Btw all of the players listed there are better than I am, so unless you're a better ICs than me you won't make it on.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Each character can have any number of players, but ultimately the team Captain will choose which players meet the quota and the rest become "alternates". Since alternates aren't guarenteed to play, they can fill the ranks of other character lists that are in need of additional players.

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
ok not things r statin to make more sence but **** i dont think ill make it into the crew then if its top 5 xP but it wld be pretty awsome if i did ^_^

Top Bottom