• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oasis Mafia - Over!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Alright. Ask away. I repeated that to help in a way.

Jackrito

Smash Ace
Nothing has really changed my mind I'm fine with either, I have no idea what the hell is going on anymore tbh taking a lynch for someone else in public is new for me and not sure how I feel on it.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Sorry, mopey was critical of me. Would you be deenergized still?
In full disclosure, I would take the game more seriously because I would know that my faction is riding on me in a -Lo situation, and if you die and flip town then I’m not about to let your sacrifice go in vain. However, this is a preposterous conclusion to make and I trust that you won’t do anything of the sort.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
I always find myself in a position where there’s too much ambiguity about my slot and I would rather have myself be confirmed town at the cost of my death rather than make it to -Lo and be pegged with the lynch. Flavorless was a nightmare in that regard.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Wiisp Wiisp I'll just remind you that UP had me as null. That's a thing to tip to you that UP is scum again.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
But regardless, this is a ridiculous situation and I do take responsibility for making that “Hi” post and making a lot of sketchy moves but I’m just frustrated with how hard scum is laughing right now in the instance that Boom and I are both town.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
honestly in the end w/e
one flipping a wolf doesnt really change my mind on the other

Wiisp

Smash Lord
ya but when you give someone like Ranmaru a null
it feels like you trying to keep options open
maybe thats just me though

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
surely you should lean one way more then the other though. A null should only come with a lack of content imo.
I really do think that scum!Ran makes a lot of sense, but I’m being pressured into everybody’s townpass that I feel like they’re right in the middle of my list.

Activity does not make somebody townie at all. In fact, I view it to be more likely a scummy trait.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Why are you concerned about everyone's pressure for you not to say your true opinion?

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Why are you concerned about everyone's pressure for you not to say your true opinion?
It’s a mix. If the global consensus is that you’re town, then I’m likely missing something. And we all know how good I am with my gut reads. GLG and Kary are fantastic examples.

Your line of questioning is cheap imo especially coming out of Flavorless

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
You state a null read on me without ever bringing up suspicion about my slot, and are now being questioned about it. I'm showing that you have no pro-town motivation. It shows when you ask Boom a question and promise reads, and never follow up with that.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
You state a null read on me without ever bringing up suspicion about my slot, and are now being questioned about it. I'm showing that you have no pro-town motivation. It shows when you ask Boom a question and promise reads, and never follow up with that.
What the ****. I’ve suspected you in some form since the beginning of the game. I’m not just “bringing it up” now. You just chose to ignore any posts because “everything” I’ve done is apparently useless.

I truly did plan on providing reads for Boom. I just lost the willpower to do it. But I digress.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Nothing caused you to lose willpower in this game.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
UP, I want you to give your final reads list.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Most wolfs don't claim a blue check on their teammate either though lol, we both know that scum range can include anything.
May I ask what a blue check is?

So much new jargon this game! Kind of cool!

ranmaru ranmaru I'm pinging you because you're the cool kid on the block and I think the one who could answer this best. Not very indicative considering he's dead but I was rereading posts and saw this from Ninja
Oh **** yeah i'm a ****in idiot i did get that email about me just being a townie personal neighbor, and that's it.
Personal is actually a role modifier! Do you think it could be the [missing] in his role PM?

I guess I should give a little point or two to Z because if it weren't for the wiki I would've never known lmao

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Funnily enough I cannot answer that question because that also is my first time hearing that term. Wiisp Wiisp

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I actually didn't read all the way through, sorry. I actually don't know the answer to that question either. That's the first I have seen of that modifier.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
I fake claimed alignment cop as a wolf
with a n0 on my partner
blue check means town check
blue for town
red for mafia

My teammate ended up winning f3 lylo

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Poyzin
Z25

Pokechu
Jackrito

BoomFrog
Wiisp
Ranmaru

LaserGuy
Sabrar
Figured I’d elaborate. I through BoomFrog out of scum territory based on these recent interactions. Pretty noble of them, have handled themselves pretty well here, and wouldn’t be surprised if they were town and mafia swept. LaserGuy gets moved down via PoE.

Jackrito

Smash Ace
May I ask what a blue check is?

So much new jargon this game! Kind of cool!

ranmaru ranmaru I'm pinging you because you're the cool kid on the block and I think the one who could answer this best. Not very indicative considering he's dead but I was rereading posts and saw this from Ninja

Personal is actually a role modifier! Do you think it could be the [missing] in his role PM?

I guess I should give a little point or two to Z because if it weren't for the wiki I would've never known lmao
personal is likely the missing thing which means it was taken somehow.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Thank you UP. Wiisp Wiisp Jackrito Jackrito Z25 Z25 I'm ready to wrap up the day. I think we got enough discussion today, and I agree with Laser that we are now going in circles. Any questions or objections, as I intend to vote UP.

Jackrito

Smash Ace
Thank you UP. Wiisp Wiisp Jackrito Jackrito Z25 Z25 I'm ready to wrap up the day. I think we got enough discussion today, and I agree with Laser that we are now going in circles. Any questions or objections, as I intend to vote UP.
what are current votes atm because I think I'm still on laser because did not want any hammers. I'm fine ending it now though.

Top Bottom