• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

O.H.S.N.A.P. - Oklahoma Tournament, July 29th

Status
Not open for further replies.

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
I gotta agree with Rasta, some people are just gonna be mad.. Am I upset that I lost? Nope, I enjoyed the tourny and was yelling and screaming and cheering the whole time. Am I upset that I had to fight TWO JIGGS IN A ROW!!!??? Naw.. I'm... not upset at all... :laugh:.

I too also appreciate the time and effort it took to create the brackets. Like Changsta said, OKers were bound to fight each other anyway.. people are gonna be mad no matter what you do. Just keep your shoulders high and continue on.. How do you think Ken feels? :laugh:

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
I have a fever...and the only thing that can cure that fever is...more cowbell...and by cowbell...I mean vids...

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Reno, don't take Marc too seriously. He's just a highly competitive person and he has to prove it. He feels he wasn't able prove it at the tournament, so he's going to find a way to prove it among the OK Smashers, I guess. As for what I posted earlier... don't get too up in arms. I wasn't trying to imply any impropriety on your part, I think you're a pretty good player. I definitely don't want us to end up like the Street Fighter community, tearing each other apart and bashing each other for not knowing every tiny nuance of the game. We need all the players we can get in this little state of ours.

Also, if you ask anyone who knows me, they'll tell you that I am the humblest guy you could ever meet. Trash talk isn't my deal. I let my game do all the talking for me. Winning or losing is irrelevant as long as I play to my fullest. The only thing that bothers me is that I didn't start hitting my groove until I was already eliminated from the tourney. Again, my OWN fault for not playing my best. I have no ill will towards you, Reno, and I would hate to see you or anyone in OK quit playing this game because a few others didn't bring their A game. Holla back.

kirbykid

BRoomer
BRoomer
Is Texas going to have to troll this thread with vid requests? I think so. Vids vids vids!

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
Vega I am getting some intense sheik practice against Attackstorm cuz he pick her up for a main, I think. I am getting better. When i come back I will be better against those **** sheiks and I will stand a chance. Looking forward to playing u again Vega.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Cant wait till the next tourny, It was fun playing you guys.

I cant believe I beat attackstorm, I felt that I should have given him some money or somethin because if it wasnt for that rest he woulda won....

Vegafuse

Smash Apprentice
Haha, alright DarkCobra, I'm looking forward to our rematch too. Maybe a Ganon ditto as well....

ssbm_master said:
when is smash fest?
Meh, "smashfests" are just Smash get-togethers. We usually have one everyother weekend, but with the new school year coming up, it probably won't happen for the remainder of this month......

Gravity

Smash Ace
anyone remember that theory drew had where if he closed the OK thread, the spam would no longer be concentrated and would spread?

I wonder if he was right about that...

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
Grav, from 630 to 730 we had at least nine different ok threads going, it's safe to say yes, the spam will spread like herpes in an orgy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom