• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

O.H.S.N.A.P. - Oklahoma Tournament, July 29th

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr_roboto

Smash Rookie
WOOOOOHOOOOO I get to freaking go, now I'm happy.

Thought I would officialy sign up for myself for 1V1, if someone needs a partner I'd be happy to do 2V2, and I'm bringing a cube as well.

Akasuna no Sasori

Smash Apprentice
Mr_Roboto, I might need a 2v2 partner. I am not sure yet though, I haven't been able to get ahold of my friend to see if he wants to be my 2v2 partner yet. I'll let you know by tomorrow at the latest.

ssbm_master

Smash Cadet
i might be able to come if i can get out of texas.ill update to see if i can go .im also bringing a friend if i do go that means 2 cubes(2 smash and 2 mem cards) and maybe a tv. i live in oklahoma city just at the edge of moore.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
ssbm_master said:
i might be able to come if i can get out of texas.ill update to see if i can go .im also bringing a friend if i do go that means 2 cubes(2 smash and 2 mem cards) and maybe a tv. i live in oklahoma city just at the edge of moore.
Alright man, glad you got my message, and hope you can make it!

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Oklahoma Hosts Smash - Need A Pummeling?

A name I designed myself *sniff*

Kansas, will you still be able to make it on the 29th? What about you, Nebraska?

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Sorry about the date change everybody, the room we wanted was already reserved, so we had to settle for this.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
OH HELL YEAH!! I can go! I can go! I CAN GOOOO!!!! This is the best news I've heard ALL WEEK!! My apologies to those who are now probably screwed by the change, but now I will actually be able to come and participate! YES!

Whew. Now that's settled, put me down for a Cube, TV, and a VCR.
Also, do we have anyone bringing powerstrips, boards and such for the brackets?

YES! I'm going all out from here on in. Let's go, Oklahoma!

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
po pimpus said:
OH HELL YEAH!! I can go! I can go! I CAN GOOOO!!!! This is the best news I've heard ALL WEEK!! My apologies to those who are now probably screwed by the change, but now I will actually be able to come and participate! YES!

Whew. Now that's settled, put me down for a Cube, TV, and a VCR.
Also, do we have anyone bringing powerstrips, boards and such for the brackets?

YES! I'm going all out from here on in. Let's go, Oklahoma!
Yayuhhz! Scud should be able to make it now as well!

Dallas/Fort Worth, coming now? :)

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
Won't know for sure til after this weekend when DoH gets back from Houston but probably it'll at least be:

DoH
Sand Trap
Me :)

which means I either need to: break up the DoH/Sand-Trap team or find another teammate...

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Dr DrewtheDragon said:
Won't know for sure til after this weekend when DoH gets back from Houston but probably it'll at least be:

DoH
Sand Trap
Me :)

which means I either need to: break up the DoH/Sand-Trap team or find another teammate...
Awesome, hope you guys can make it :chuckle:

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
put me down for a power strip zinth. I found a nice one lying around.

Akasuna no Sasori

Smash Apprentice
Reno_ said:
date changed f'ed up my plans for the weekend :\

but oh well, more time to practice.
Heh, messed up my plans to. more practicing won't help me much. I gotta play vs friggin comps cause most of my friends suck at the game and the only one that is good won't answer his **** phone. -_-

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
I think there is a strong chance i can still make it but im not for sure yet. about 5 of us from wichita ks want to come down.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
keroku_the_thunderwolf said:
I will try to see if my parents will let me go to this. if i can (which i really doubt it) ill bring a copy of ssbm and a memory card and a cord thingy

Haha, a cube would help alot too!

Vegafuse

Smash Apprentice
Alrighty guys, I got some mail from the Memorial Union. It basically stated that I and everyone affiliated with the event will be expected to respect the buildings property...........OR ELSE! I don't want hitman knocking on my front door or something so PLEASE behave in a orderly conduct. I'm going to be held with full responsibility, so no horseplay and "accidents" allowed, haha. I'm sure we are all mature enough to behave like respectable adults......

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
I second Vegafuse's request. This is something that we should do anyway whether we're asked to or not. If anyone starts acting like a *******, I will help see to it that you stop :evil: I don't think we're going to have to worry about that though, right? :)

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
If need be, you will be banned from any further tournys Vegafuse, Omega Star, or I host.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Good! The more cubes we have the better, we also need TVS. I can bring 3, but thats it.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
It may last us all the way to 8:00 PM depending on how many people show up. It did last time, but we started late. We'll have more people this time, but we'll have more TVs too. Last time we had 15 people with four TVs. I'd say that it'll probably last at least 7 to 9 hours.

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
So are we doing low tier and crew or not?

Course if we can't get a 4th from Texas then there's no need for crews but low tier is still cool >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom