• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

O.H.S.N.A.P. 3 August 11th, get some! URGENT UPDATE!!!

Gravity

Smash Ace
i need a date asap...i cannot assure my attendance at BOTH the monthly AND ohsnap, but chances are better the earlier i know...id rather go to ohsnap then the monthly though...

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
I'm more apt to go to ohsnap than the monthly as well. Not to say i won't try to make it to the monthly, it's just not lookin too good right now.

Velox

Smash Ace
I'm hosting a Texas tournament either the last two weekend of August (18th, 25th) or September the 1st, just so know so we can avoid conflicts.

So if you guys have a really good idea what date you want to have, I'd like for the tournaments to not be conflicting. I'm willing to adjust my date if the tournament host gets with me in the next few days. I was looking to have at least 2 weeks between the 2...

I might still come to this if this actually happens.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
I'm hosting a Texas tournament either the last two weekend of August (18th, 25th) or September the 1st, just so know so we can avoid conflicts.

So if you guys have a really good idea what date you want to have, I'd like for the tournaments to not be conflicting. I'm willing to adjust my date if the tournament host gets with me in the next few days. I was looking to have at least 2 weeks between the 2...

I might still come to this if this actually happens.
Don't worry, I doubt that the dates will be conflicting.

Babac, have you tried OCU?

Vegafuse

Smash Apprentice
*crosses fingers for Aug. 4th*

If it comes down to it, we might have to take up on one of the Union rooms again.

I'm pretty sure Brandon and Marc are teaming again, and Heath might not be able to show, so I'm in need of a teammate..... I use:
-Falco
-Sheik
-Marth
-Peach
-CF

I use them all evenly. I'll team with anyone, Oklahoman, out-of-stater, pay$, etc.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
lmao....wow dude your desperate...even puttin paymonkey in the equation....wat happend to the other partner

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
pablo: i'm guessing coty and chris will team since...you know...they're gay together and all,

but yeah. i would say you should team with bryan, unless he teams with kuni instead of andy. then team with andy. or if bryan and andy team, get kuni. either way, a good partner is to be had. i think we should experiment with teams at the monthly before ohsnap and see which would be best for OK to win some cash XD

i mean, if kuni and coty are somehow the best team, i'd encourage them to team since...i don't want texas takin' all our munies :(

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
i agree....i mean the IG can only work in teams for so long...lol j/k but yea the monthly and this sunday will kinda be a tune up for ohsnap

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
i'm still sending out open MM invites for that monthly.
po and i am up for $5
anyone else?

also, i don't mean to bug you rasta, but...
WE NEED A DATE ASAP

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
i concur....RASTA PULL OUT ALL YOUR BLACK SKILLZ AND FIND A PLACE ASAP!!!! sids house isnt big enough :(

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Lol. I think that Coty is going to team with Enix, in which case I'll probably team with Chris. However, If Chris is teaming with Coty or any other non-Pablo (or non-me) person, I'll team with Pablo.

South_Paw

Smash Ace
for OC im teaming with chris, chuckie may or may not be going, and i want to make sure we both have teammates since i know that we're going... it's only fair

Vegafuse

Smash Apprentice
To my responses: Cool, if Bryan is able to, I wouldn't mind teaming with him. Thanks for the suggestions, my fellow OK smashers ^_^ (BTW, I'm just talking about OHSNAP, since, unfortunately, I'm not going to OC....)

i'm still sending out open MM invites for that monthly.
po and i am up for $5
anyone else?
If the MM's are being played under standard tournament rules, count me in for $15 or less.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Alex, Im in for $5.

Ill have a venue SOON, like real soon, its sunday right now, so hopefully tuesday.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
So are you actually going to try to make the date August 4th? Wouldn't that be bad, since it'd clash with the Kansas tournament, and thus we'd have less people?

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
august 11th or after would be nice for me if it is not on the 4th.

i have jury duty on the 13th though...i hope that doesn't screw things up for me.
oh yeah, btw...i have jury duty. wtf!?!

samusedaway

Smash Journeyman
Just a little OOSers heads up I suppose. I would definitely prefer the 11th since I can't come on the 4th. Me, specifically, being the guy who usually drives all or most of Dallas up to the tournament. I don't know if they would have alternative means of transportation in the event it is on the 4th, so I strongly suggest the 11th as the date of the tournament.

Hope to see everyone then.

dcx1287

Smash Lord
i've always wanted to go to something like this. i might see if i can come <_<

mslano

Smash Journeyman
I know nothing of this tournament will almost certainly not attend, but I must say that this is one of the greatest acronym I have ever seen for a tournament.

TGM

Smash Lord
Ladies, TGM and Mouf From Da Souf and maybe 1-2 more can go.

Housing plz. I dont care with who.......PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ill show you the TGM combo as payment!

WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA'

Seriously, ive always wanted to meet you freaks! You guys seems cool. maybe we could go out on a "after smash" date?!?!?!?!?! Sound tasty?

WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Plz, housing.

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
TGM, you've just reached an entirely new level of disturbing. Since this type of superincumbance has never been reached before, i'll gladly let you name it, except i know what you'd name it, so i'll go ahead and do it for you.

I feel TGM after reading that statement.

Seriously though, come down.

Blue Jay

Smash Rookie
i know i dont say this often, but tgm wtf man, wtf...

Anyway, what the heck happened to the thread, it wasnt anywhere near as big as it used to be?

TGM

Smash Lord
No no seriosuly, what me and me pals do after a dirty smash fest is we all go out and eat, like Ihop,dennies,Texas Road House(steak and BBQ)..........ect. So i was wonderin if yall wanted to do that?!?!?!?! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH, and if you want, i could rub on you while we are eating........NOW, doesnt that sound epic?

WAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA. HOUSING PLZ!

Gravity

Smash Ace
rastaimposta can probably house you...

anwyay, i asked for the eleventh off.

and yeah, tgm, im sure oklahoma would be down for that. at least the cool kids

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Sweet, we finally get to meet the infamous TGM.

Anyway, it would be cool if we did make this two days, but have all of the main tournaments (singles, teams) on the first day, and then leave the second day for the minor tournaments (low tier, crews) and just hanging out and playing friendlies. It'd be fun.

Top Bottom