• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

O.H.S.N.A.P. 3 August 11th, get some! URGENT UPDATE!!!

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
ummm....ohsnap3...alot of pointless ideas...(i say ptless cuz rasta will choose what rasta wants) couple random posts by wut? and tire..(btw who the ****chooses "tire" as a name???) other than that....o yea sometime early august...lol

Gravity

Smash Ace
i believe someone asked me "wtf chooses tire o fire as a name?" (i think it was zinth)

my reply was simply "tire o fire"

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
Originally, we (me, wut?, tire, and sabaku) all put our names as the nametag,
poor tyler could only fit the abbreviation TYER into the 4 letter slot,
Whereas KYLE, WES, and GRET all worked for we other 3

Eventually, I got into the competitive scene and learned many a technique, so I went by the tag GT,

Then wes noticed my skillz and wanted in too, his tag was partially my fault(?), I had remembered pablo's sig at the time LUV?, thus WUT? came to be...

After the Noobland royalty came to be,
1 wanderer from the desertlands had witnessed our ownage upon his land
His name was his own doing, as he mains Ganon and thinks Gaara is god,
Sabaku had been knighted after he proved himself worthy...

Then one day, the peasant boy tyler had been forgotten as no one could remember his real name...
With the L negated, Tyer decided to change the main vowel in his name,
In the cold times, he hid himself within wut? and I's carriage as we were arriving to the test of power.
When he noticed how inferior his bombs, arrows, and sword was he quickly changed to one weapon with a little more "reach"
He had copied the modest King!
Whilst he was tried for treason, he asked me to a duel, I accepted, and he had faired pretty well considering my placement in the monarchy, and due to his ability of survival we decided to let him live, but only as our servant...

And then we all were kinda bored and figured he should be tire o fire... :p

Omega_Star

Smash Lord

Eventually, I got into the competitive scene and learned many a technique, so I went by the tag GT,

Then wes noticed my skillz and wanted in too, his tag was partially my fault(?), I had remembered pablo's sig at the time LUV?, thus WUT? came to be...

Then one day, the peasant boy tyler had been forgotten as no one could remember his real name...
In the cold times, he hid himself within wut? and I's carriage as we were arriving to the test of power.
When he noticed how inferior his bombs, arrows, and sword was he quickly changed to one weapon with a little more "reach"
Whilst he was tried for treason, he asked me to a duel, I accepted, and he had faired pretty well considering my placement in the monarchy, and due to his ability of survival we decided to let him live, but only as our servant...

Wow, sounds like you all were doin' some **** crazy drugs.

Gravity

Smash Ace
it might JUST be me but i think TYLR is closer to Tyler then TYER is. oh well...

i agree with zinth on this one

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
i agree as well...Irish is still better...:D btw GT....dont challenge the irish IG just to get 3stocked....it doesnt make you look cool...

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
Irish dude, you're gettin a little "tgm combo" on us.

GT, no johns.

Gravity

Smash Ace
yeah im with billy...

btw, dont challenge the windmill of fury. wobbles<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<windmill of fury

noone can beat the windmill of fury. actually i have my own version that i call the windmill of gravitational impetuosity. noone can beat it.

short hand is WOGI. noone can beat the WOGI.

btw did i tell you that noone can beat it.

anyway i should try and remember the story behind my name. i bet its awesome.

oh yeah, noone can beat WOGI.

-edit-, damot i forgot, noone can beat it. WOGI is the best.

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
*ahem* shanx combo you say? Why yes, it is the greatest invention since pockets and sliced bread. So simple and yet so unpredictable. It is truly FAN-****IN-TASTIC!

Hazygoose

Smash Lord

Vodot was the name of my MMO character.
but that **** is ghey.
After seeing advent children, I thought I would go by "Reno."
also a dumb idea.
Finally I just went with Hazygoose which makes a lot of sense.
Dokkoise sounds badass, and fits as 4 japanese characters, so i picked it up as a tag.

hazygoose= player tag
dokkoise= thing i put into the 4 letter space
you= bored from listening to this

the story of scud...
one day he chose scud.
the end.

*about ohsnap3*
i can do bracketting if you need me to, rasta.
also, i can bring 1 tv, 1 setup, and 1 powerstrip.
i can also bring teh pwnage.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
What I want to do is have a projector screen for the brackets so everybody wont crowd around the laptop again.

In other news, the *****es at the marriot havent called me back, so Im going to look for a different place.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
you mean like an overhead babac? or just hook up a projector to a computer?

i would say choose the latter and ask someone to bring their laptop and an extra moniter who knows how to duel screen. that way the whole bracket can actually fit onto the screens, and it can all be projected. i dunno, though, i suck at technology, there's probably a simpler way to do things.

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
i would say choose the latter and ask someone to bring their laptop and an extra moniter who knows how to duel screen. that way the whole bracket can actually fit onto the screens, and it can all be projected. i dunno, though, i suck at technology, there's probably a simpler way to do things.
I know how to double-screen a desktop...
Idk about a laptop though, does your laptop have a monitor port in the back?
And as for projectors, I could probably see if my dad could help me...
But I doubt it...

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
lier no u dont....u dont even know how to win a tourny...lol j/k niether do i actually...:( sad story...so seeing as how i 3 stocked you GT...does that mean i take your place on the rankings...? lol

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
no you don't go up in the rankings, i've 4-stocked babac before and i'm still 18th. You have to wait for either ohsnap 3 or for power rankings. Friendlies don't count though.

Light

Smash Journeyman
I do not like pie. No matter how good they are, they remind me of McDonalds and of how much of a failure I am.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
*Johnny uses GET TOUGH!* (Wonders who will get the reference...)

Also, Po likes pie as well, especially if its of the poontang variety...
Babac, when are we gonna have a venue, dammit? The OOSers are getting antsy, and I need to know when to take off of work.

wut?

Smash Apprentice
chubs your just scared of me and gt team this year lqtm ya but i can't wait it's going to owen

thechubbss12

Smash Cadet
Wait... What was that Wut?.... Wut is talking trash... Wut the Hell...?...

Yea has Rasta found a place for this to be held?....

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
wait, is theChubbs NEW new, or is it just a new username. I hope that makes sense.

Top Bottom