• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

O.H.S.N.A.P. 3 August 11th, get some! URGENT UPDATE!!!

thechubbss12

Smash Cadet
Humm.. New enough to loose to Coty... but good enough to keep up with Rasta....

I Have neglected to get a Smashboard account... Which is why now i have the Smash Noob under my name...

Besides My whole Crew owns Wut....

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
i gotcha now. Nice to meet you. It took your ENTIRE CREW to own wut?

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
no.....hes just sayin everyone in his crew can own wut?....which idk y he said that cuz...well my woman IC owned him herself....sad story that was...

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
i concur... anyways so we need like "a road to ohsnap3" or sumthin idk...it sounded cool in my head

Gravity

Smash Ace
looks like all the OOS people stopped posting...but in the off chance youre here...i want $10 mm with everyone and anyone coming to ohsnap3.

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
Gravity, i have a 10 dollar "undivided attention" fee for anyone who wants to mm me. If you're willing to get past that, then go for it.

Gravity

Smash Ace
uh....im not paying $10 so i can have your undivided attention.

if you want to fight with divided attention go right ahead.

Crackboom

Smash Apprentice
just wonder what progress has been made. I'll need at least 2 weeks advance notice so i can ask off work for the days of the tournament. Other may need more

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
So what exact date on this green earth is this happening on?
Sometime in early August... apologies for not having an exact date, but I do believe that Rasta has become more assertive in his efforts to acquire a venue, so hopefully it won't be too long before we know. Btw, out of curiosity, where are you from?

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
So La Quinta wanted $500 per day for an event room that can only hold 80 people. Im going to call a lot more places tomorrow. Its payday tomorrow, so its gonna be a good day. Ill have a venue set with an exact date very soon. Im not about to pay $500 per day, f that man, f that. I know a lot of other places that I can call or check up on that will probably have a hell of a better price than that.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
So La Quinta wanted $500 per day for an event room that can only hold 80 people. Im going to call a lot more places tomorrow. Its payday tomorrow, so its gonna be a good day. Ill have a venue set with an exact date very soon. Im not about to pay $500 per day, f that man, f that. I know a lot of other places that I can call or check up on that will probably have a hell of a better price than that.
venues are expensive, man. seriously, it sucks. union's $300 was the cheapest i could find. also...remember that $100, rasta? just keep it and use it for the venue. maybe also waive my singles fee >.>
j/k

hotels are always going to be around 500 bucks, from the places i called, so look for places you can rent that aren't hotels. maybe recreation centers or schools, etc.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Alright, Reno gets in singles free, any objections, I really dont care about your objections.

Im still at work right now, but when I get home, Ill make some calls, take a shower, wash my dreads...oh you just cared about the tourny.

Gravity

Smash Ace
well, for the free price of having me over i could probably give you some money to put towards venue/pot.

wont be as much as 100 though...

Mr. 3000

Smash Journeyman
the day your mom gets pwnd....o wait thats already happend..:)
LOL! Nice one......I think the funniest part about your joke is that you are an Irishmen trying to "shoot the dozen". Simply re-****-colus(get it)!

All in good fun though:chuckle:

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
LOL! Nice one......I think the funniest part about your joke is that you are an Irishmen trying to "shoot the dozen". Simply re-****-colus(get it)!

I see what you did there.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
VERY carefully, I guess... lol. Indeed, Babac, we need a definitive date and location. I plan on soliciting as many pros as I can at OC3. Which reminds me, Coty, you HAVE to convince Sean and Tony to come to OHSNAP3, these guys need to get 'Owned By a Pro' again, and there's something about watching Mewtwo **** peoples' high tiers.

Well, I'm done for now, peace.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
VERY carefully, I guess... lol. Indeed, Babac, we need a definitive date and location. I plan on soliciting as many pros as I can at OC3. Which reminds me, Coty, you HAVE to convince Sean and Tony to come to OHSNAP3, these guys need to get 'Owned By a Pro' again, and there's something about watching Mewtwo **** peoples' high tiers.

Well, I'm done for now, peace.
MM? keep it small, i'm a starving artist.

i challenge everyone to a money match that isn't Coty...because he ***** me :(
also, coty and i will do any donation match that is offered, since we're the worst teammates ever. if you don't know what a donation match is, it means if we win, we get your money, if you win, you get bragging rights.

i always said "playing dirty dozens"

also babac, i will be gone in august until the 10th... so... if OHSNAP3 is after that, it'd be awesome.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Hmm, "Owned by a Pro 2" would make a nice addition to my video portfolio :colorful:

And yes, Po the Pimpest, solicit the pros, solicit as many as you can :demon:

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Hmm, "Owned by a Pro 2" would make a nice addition to my video portfolio :colorful:

And yes, Po the Pimpest, solicit the pros, solicit as many as you can :demon:
On that note, I've got a little project I'd like you to help me with, Bryan... it requires your videography skillz, and stuff. I'll shoot you a holla about it soon.

Oh yeah, Alex. I'm down for that MM. $5 sound good? Best two out of three/random stage basic rules yadda yadda yadda...

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
zinth, we still need to put together some kind of promo vid for OHSNAP.

Top Bottom