• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

O.A.K. SNF4 Results

inkling

Smash Rookie
Oh god I got absolutely *****, what with my partners finger being broken and my lack of skill...

xHayatox

Smash Lord
good stuff everyone that i seen played or got beat by or talk to or what ever :D i was super stresseed from work and im glad i came and played it really set me freeee :D good job tommy for beating my falconoid but dont be so happy cuz next time my falcon wont be so easy to beat :p accccctuallyyyyyyyy urrr azzz isss lucky i didnt go peach :p jk job well done indeed sire. PC, how dare u **** me i didnt even drop the soap :O haha next time ill give u a better challenge. ill make fox my best match up ;o HIIIII CORTTTT yu missed out on some salteed squuid :p Brookmanz we got 9th word! Zoso you coulda defeated me im realllly bad vs falcons for some wierd reason :( yoyo bowser is broken.... skler link is ona rampage but losing to shreks? pattrick got further than me woooooot???? unkknown its been quite a while sire. still plays good man but my peach is just too overwelming :O i had to steal all of kreazyjonez skill and install it into my arsenal.... :p he got married and plays rarely soo i have to take over ;O everyone else good ****tt i hope to see uahlll againzzzz and dont be afraid to axe me to play i usually dont go around lot but im a nice kiddd sooo lets play dammit!

Gdog121TheChamp

Smash Rookie
I was the guy in the button up (blue/white T)who was late with his hockey skates from ice skating before smash. It looked pretty fun. I hadn't played in 4 months and before I entered I got 4 stocked by Tichinde. So i decided not to play in the pool of the 10$ tournament. I also got to use his pokemon tcg playmat from back in the day 2002. Cuz i play the pokemon tcg which is really popular at disposable heroes and if anyones interested in playing let me know. I also entered a 2$ money match tag team and loss with 1 stock left on the guy. I met emerald blitz on aim and I forget her real name. She did a pretty nice job scheduling the tournament. It looked pretty cool and fun so maybe it can be at disposable heroes again for brawl or sooner :)

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
i was joking with him either way, he never told me to stop. if he did i would of, plus even if he did win he would of lost to zoso so it dosent really matter what i was doing he had multiple times to stop me. and no 1 asked for your 2 cents, thanks.
You don't try and intentionally make a smasher mess up by putting your hands on them or getting in their face. It's no big deal but don't come at me saying NO ONE wants my two cents, when you obviously have no respect for a tourney match. Stop johning and saying oh well he's just have lost his second match. It's ****ed up and you shouldn't have to mess with a person physically to win a match.

Edit: And if i had known this before i moved you on, i would have just ended up DQing you, if you need to distract someone to win, you're less skilled and shouldn't win.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Tich - You got better...

**** Tom - Thanks for the ride. Nice ice climbers.

ZoSo - seriously I don't know when you're joking when you insult me. It really annoys me, a lot.

Questor - You... You BEAT ME! ._. WTF WHERE'S MY SCRUB!?

MikeM00ney - ****, more technical than me.

Trademark - Play me sometime!

Adat - Good **** hosting

Emmy - Thanks for the tourny! =)

PC - I will beat your bowser.

Skler - 6 matches at one tourny? Amazing.

Hayato - Never noticed when you showed up. lol

Pat/Pro - Sorry for sucking at teams...

Unknown Force - Good **** seeing you again!

V - We must play moar

Elen - Yellow. Yellow. Yellow. Purple. Yellow.

KevinM - You should have won. Stop sandbagging in tournaments.

Pine - Tree

AOI - WTF we hardly talked

Brookman - I play in lightning melee.

ZK (I think) - Your falcon is nice. You suck vs lazers though. =(

Everyone who helped buy the FALCON COUNTRY sign - You rule

ZoSo

Smash Champion
and no 1 asked for your 2 cents, thanks.
LOL. I just noticed this post. I think it's pretty hilarious of you to say that, considering that Kevin is one of the most beloved members of the community, whereas you're just... uh... Who the **** ARE you anyway?

At any rate, you don't do that kind of thing during a tourney match. I thought that was pretty standard etiquette.

Matt: You'll never know for sure. :)

Elen

Smash Lord
Did Falco1234 take a shot at KevinM?! That in itself should be punishable by incredible pain.

But seriously, Falco1234, no one in this community enjoys your sarcasm, obnoxious attitude, or lack of skill. Your not bringing anything positive to these events, and we're not going to put up with you attacking those, who do in fact bring something enjoyable with them. Consider changing the way you act and respond in the smash community, and if you don't plan on changing, you probably won't be welcome here for long.

If you pull something like you did to Matt here, at one of my tournaments, I'll throw you out. End of discussion. Everyone has a right to their two cents.

Yoshipal13

Smash Journeyman
DQ who, Kevin? Falco was already eliminated when he did this. And certainly you didn't mean DQ me. I wasn't doing anything.

Besides, not once did Matt tell him to stop. In fact, he was laughing through most of it.

I understand it's something that you're just not supposed to do. But all he had to do was tell him to stop. He didn't say anything until he lost.

@ Elendil: I wouldn't be that biased over one incident. That's a little bit ridiculous. Falco1234 has made past SNFs quite enjoyable in fact.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
I find things funny and laugh at them. That's what distracted me a little, but when he put his hand near my controller that's what really got me.

Whatever.
Yoshipal, I'll just play you again and see how it goes. No hard feelings between us were ever intended anyway. So I don't harbor any.

Elen

Smash Lord
I'm not judging over one incident, I'm judging over many thoughtless actions and responses I've seen out of him. This is his warning in my mind. As long as he stops, then it's all good *shrug*

I think Kevin thought Falco1234 was playing against Matt himself when this happened, as opposed to you playing Matt while Falco1234 was being obnoxious. Oh well, what's done is done. Just don't be a douche in the future xD

Edit: Also, no hard feelings at you Yoshipal. Your an awesome guy, and this whole thing is stupid <3

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Yoshipal

You're right it was a misunderstanding on my part, i couldn't have DQed anyone at that point then, or well in that case have brought it up to Emmy or Paul.

Idk it just doesn't ring well you know.

No harm on you meant.

Yoshipal13

Smash Journeyman
Okay. I'm glad there's no hating on me.

Sorry about the loss, Matt. We'll have to have some rematches next time. I know you're better than me, I won't deny that.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
TACOS!

Horray for nonsequitors.

And @ Matt: I usually beat you when we just mess around. You'd pwn me if we ever played for real.

Tichinde925

Smash Legend
I still dont know who you are Greene Archer lol.

My Fox is terrible!

All I can do is Waveshine / shine SHDL shine SHDL / etc...

I got no mindgames son!.

meatpopsicle

Smash Apprentice
ah, well I found it hillarious as it was much easier to shdl-shine-shdl-shine on the laggy hdtv monitor lol
does playing on a laggy tv screen make it easier to perform advanced techniques and time stuff right? because i play on a very laggy screen in my room which by now i am used to, and it does seem like i can pull off a lot of things with ease.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
ZoSo - seriously I don't know when you're joking when you insult me. It really annoys me, a lot.
this sums up a lot about Zoso, LOL

Ok shoutouts I guess.

Dan: you're awesome and I like playing friendlies with you. our team was raaaape lol. but seriously I like how king of cereal/bitter herb placed higher than us LOL. oh well.

king of cereal/bitter herb: hope you had fun at your first tournament. bitter herb you were so stoned lol. fun 2 vs. 1.

skler: epic link dittos with PC. that was so fun to watch. you're too good.

pine: epic mario. thanks for beasting up our pool.

everyone in my pool: GG's

unknownforce: GG, sick shiek

Eden: GG, I kind of went ******** marth for a bit there...

YoYo: no johns, your bowser is nasty.

AOI: lol @ our match not counting, you looked so upset. I did decent vs. you (1st game 1st stock -_-) which is cool I guess. my peach normally gets ***** so hard by fox.

Zoso: thanks for the controller surgery. I didn't see anything wrong but it still drifts like crazy. I may have to give up on it.
Also, special shoutout to your rules for confusing everyone.

PC: finally got to play you, which was awesome! kirby totally counters shiek. you're awesome and so laid back and nice.... grow a beard ^_^ "what's a cogsmooch?"

Emmy and Adat: great tournament, great venue.

Elen: yellow.

am I forgetting anyone? I totally ninja-vanished when I left, sorry if I didn't say bye.

Tichinde925

Smash Legend
Cogsmooch, your control stick / c-stick drifts?

There's nothing anybody could do to fix that.

I can fix buttons though, or move your c-stick so thats its your control stick now, but cant fix drifting sticks :p

If you wish to have a handicap controller like this one:

Ill set you up and modify your controller! :)

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Zoso: thanks for the controller surgery. I didn't see anything wrong but it still drifts like crazy. I may have to give up on it.
Also, special shoutout to your rules for confusing everyone.
Yo-Yo's controller was doing that for awhile. I don't suppose you've tried X+Y+Start? That usually fixed his at least until the next time he plugged it in.

To the people who have been mayngamz'd by my mock hostility, here's a good rule of thumb: If you're not sure whether or not I'm serious, I'm not serious.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Brink!?

It's.... team PUP N SUDS!

SOUL SKATER!

Brink! *****.
Oh wow. If Pine or Skler reads your post they'll be happy in the pants >_>

They also used to go by "Puff n' Suds" back when Pine played Jigglypuff, but he doesn't so now they're straight up "Pup n' Suds."

Also, I made a Wigglytuff deck on the Pokemon TCG gameboy game (I've been playing it lately for no reason) and named it "Puff n' Suds"

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Cogsmooch, your control stick / c-stick drifts?

There's nothing anybody could do to fix that.
it's the control stick because on the menus it scrolls as fast as possible upwards. and I have a backup one that I used on sat, thnx. I just liked the broken one better cause it was perfectly broken in. EDIT: LOL PUN

Yo-Yo's controller was doing that for awhile. I don't suppose you've tried X+Y+Start? That usually fixed his at least until the next time he plugged it in.
I've never heard of X+Y+Start... what does that do? *wants to go home and try*

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I've never heard of X+Y+Start... what does that do? *wants to go home and try*
It's almost the same as unplugging your controller and replugging it back in. Except it's usually more successful, in my experience, at least.

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
man i have the worst luck everr upon traveling home yesterday i discovered that my laptop screen got cracked ( i don't know how it was in its case the whole weekends and was fine friday) and i have one of those nice mac widescreen glossy ones with the webcam built in so it'll be like $700 to replace. then if things couldn't get worse somehow the hole on my back left pocket ripped rly rly big and i didn't notice and during my train ride i had to switch trains so by habbit i stuck my my wallet in there and it must of slipped right out onto the floor or something
i had almost $500 in there and my debit card and ID and stuff :( yeah they kicked me off the train too because my ticket was in my wallet and i was outside for almost 2 hours and it began to snow LOL it almost made me laugh how many bad things happened in a row but besides that it was still a fun weekend

i had a lot of fun at the tournament this weekend thanks to oak for running the tournament it was a nice venue.

i'll edit in some more shoutouts later i gotta go to the MTA lost and found today x_x *sob sob*

Top Bottom