• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NYTE SW Regional REGISTER!! Axe B-Day, M2K, STAB, Twins!- IMPULSE Circuit

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Lol. Well the front post is VERY DETAILED on where to go to church and when. So Easter qualms aside, everything should be good.

Herro94

Smash Apprentice
If my $1300 desktop is set up by then, I should bring the heavy thing and stream it. <3

(I still need to install Windows 7 on it though.)
Ewww windows 7 also if you need any help man im really good with comps i can help you out also i run alot of streams i can help with that as well.
Yay ramen i live off that stuff aswell.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
There are certain aspects of XP, Vista, and W7 I like better than each subsequent OS.

for those who arbitrarily hate on Vista: Service Pack 1 and 2 fixed most of the rushed OS's problems. No ****ing johns.

For those who like XP: Learn W7. **** isn't supported by most hardware companies now.

Bing

Smash Master
So Im not attending this... too many financial issues..

However Im looking to attend the tournament in Virginia in late April... so... if I go ya'll should come to :)

I am really sorry guys, I owe you guys one :p

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Hey, guys. So, I'm confirmed for coming to NYTE in April, but I want to do some stuff. I hate traveling just for smash. I really want to see the area!

My main point of interest is Nogales, Sonora, at the US-Mexican border. I love Mexico, but I have no idea how I would get there, because quite frankly, I don't know very many Arizona smashers at all.

I'm also not too sure who has a car, and would be willing to go there. Not to mention a passport.

So what I'm asking is, would anyone be interested in carpooling to Nogales to explore the city?

Message me! Lets get something started!

:colorful:

Jackie

Smash Journeyman
The border is still too sketch for my interest. However, I've worked for the AZ dept. of tourism and I am a local culinary expert so I will gladly tell you some bomb ass places to eat and hike and stuff ya nawmean

:phone:

Jane

Smash Hero
yeah, even though nogales has cool stuff, especially if you are interested in/like mexican culture, i only go to mexico when i have to. still too dangerous. i feel like a ***** saying that lol, especially since i go regularly, but if i have a choice i opt not to go.

with that said, you can get there REALLY easily. there are a lot of shuttles from tucson to nogi, AZ, at which point you just walk your happy *** across the border. passport is a must, though i've gotten back across without one, but still, better safe than sorry. if you really want to go on your own (i'm almost 100% certain that you wont find another smasher around here that will want to go; jackie was the only one i knew would express some semblance of interest) i can point you in the direction of cheap shuttles to get you there and back.

Medz!

Smash Journeyman
If I want to go to mexico I go whenever I want I'm only 15 mins away from it. Of course I live in ****ty *** yuma which is also close to mexicali :)

Herro94

Smash Apprentice
its all about windows 8 been messing with it for a while i cant wait till it fully comes out.

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
I'm literally not allowed to go to Mexico. (I think)

Guess military gets targeted down there, so like i'm banned from going down there IIRC

Regardless I wouldn't want to. Mexico seems like it'd be shady as **** i'm perfectly ok with all the white people that are scared of me in tucson =)

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
I've been to Mexico before (for 2+ weeks), and though my spoken Spanish is garbage, I have a good enough understanding of romance languages to get around just fine.

So far, I've got one person possibly willing to go (and drive as well). We both have our passports. Anyone else interested?

Jane

Smash Hero
yeah, honestly its blown slightly out of proportion. But man, I've seen some ****, and heard some even worse **** from family.

Medz!

Smash Journeyman
its not bad at all as long as u don't go to juarez cuz that's where ppl get killed. But if u go to san luis its pretty cool

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I'll likely have a car Saturday evening, and Sunday all day, but I'm not sure if I'm down for Nogales.

I'm down for giving Ian a tour of Tucson, though, unless Jackie wants to hit that up.

Herro94

Smash Apprentice
if you want to travel around i can help out with that i can take you to nogalas and around tucson you dont eed a passport to come back from mexico as long as you have a ID and bring a copy of birth certificate just to be sure but why do you want to go see nogales they have like nothing over there.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
if you want to travel around i can help out with that i can take you to nogalas and around tucson you dont eed a passport to come back from mexico as long as you have a ID and bring a copy of birth certificate just to be sure but why do you want to go see nogales they have like nothing over there.
Read below.

Since March 1, 2010, all U.S. citizens – including children – have been required to present a valid passport or passport card for travel beyond the “border zone” into the interior of Mexico. The “border zone” is generally defined as an area within 20 to 30 kilometers of the border with the U.S., depending on the location. Regardless of the destination in Mexico; however, all U.S. citizens age 16 or older must present a valid U.S. passport book or passport card to re-enter the U.S. by land. A passport book is required to return to the United States via an international flight.

U.S. citizens do not require a visa or a tourist card for tourist stays of 72 hours or less within the “border zone".
http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_tw/cis/cis_970.html

If you are from America, or at least have an American Passport, you must have one to enter the heart of Mexico. Just stay around the border.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
I really could care less about Mexico. I live 30 mins away, and nothing appeals to me there except AUTHENTIC MEXICAN FOOD, and let me tell you...

I am not a fan of Mexican food = No reason for me to go.

Jane

Smash Hero
are you a fan of chinese food? because its been scientifically proven (science man... science) that chinese food is better there.

Medz!

Smash Journeyman
Holy **** lol **** juarez. Dude limonada is legit, if I actually lived over there I think I would get fat drinking that every day

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
so this is like a month away and if I'm gonna come to this I should buy my tickets soon...

who is going to be at this for melee?

Top Bottom