• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nymphomanic Latexman - A C.Falcon Combo Video by Kim

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
VERY nice. This video contained ****, sexyness, weirdness, and humor all in appropriate quantities.

Gentleman momentum to knee was fantastic. This is what combo videos are for, to show off everything you've done, and entertain in the process. You succeeded admirably.

Kim

Smash Rookie
VERY nice. This video contained ****, sexyness, weirdness, and humor all in appropriate quantities.

Gentleman momentum to knee was fantastic. This is what combo videos are for, to show off everything you've done, and entertain in the process. You succeeded admirably.
thx thats all i wanted^^ that you can enjoy some crazy moments^^

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
very good video; your falcon is sexy... and are you a girl? Sounds like a dumb question considering your name but since you're in Luxembourg i dk that might be a guys name as well over there... but if u are a girl that falcon is even hotter LMAO. (If not than its just plain smexy no worries)

loved the first song... awesome synching... good combos, good tech skill.

but can't say i cared for the other two songs. just a personal preference tho.

people should post a link to this every time someone says there's no falcons in europe. we can post " -> here's one. *link* " lol.

Kim

Smash Rookie
wtf did you do at 7:00 to be able to slide during uptilt? That was sick.
We were all like"WTf oO" Nobody quite knows what that **** is, its no pivot, no dashdance (there is no dashcloud) no CC, I actually wanted to make an UAir but this came out, if you look frame by frame you can see that the jump is there for 2 frames then a strange jumpcancel out of nowhere into an Uptilt? some1 explain xD?

very good video; your falcon is sexy... and are you a girl? Sounds like a dumb question considering your name but since you're in Luxembourg i dk that might be a guys name as well over there... but if u are a girl that falcon is even hotter LMAO. (If not than its just plain smexy no worries)

loved the first song... awesome synching... good combos, good tech skill.

but can't say i cared for the other two songs. just a personal preference tho.

people should post a link to this every time someone says there's no falcons in europe. we can post " -> here's one. *link* " lol.
No I am a boy ,,/,, =P the name can be used for both genders^^

Smash Ace
You can cancel jump->usmash,up-b, *or utilt* because otherwise it would be too easy to accidentally jump when you wanted to do one of those. I'm not sure why they made it possible to cancel a jump with a grab. You definitely slide if you jump-cancel grab or usmash, so you probably do with the other two.

PS: you had some great combos in there.

PPS: Kim is used for both genders here too.

THeDarKnesS

Smash Journeyman
I didnt even know you can stomp ppl through the stage. is that action replay?

Top Bottom