• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NYC/LI Power Ranking - New Rankings! Good stuff at Poly guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jtails

Smash Lord
lol ah okay i see :/
alright well hopefully next time ill come through, i do play those other games too ;)

but yea just let me know!

lol @ vinnie

Allied

Smash Master
alright well hopefully next time ill come through, i do play those other games too ;)

lol @ vinnie
You play Tekken 6 + tvc? if so teach me how to REALLY play TvC i suck at that game

Tekken 6 i don't wanna play its too hard LMFAO

B0NK

Smash Lord

lol @ vinnie
yeah no problem, my wii i got is hacked as well so i got plenty more games on a usb lol

gotta get this rust off of me....haven't played since like a week before i left md/va >.<

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Yeah I dorm, hit me up if you do end up moving in. Found out no one on my floor is any good >_>
You gotta inspire them to get better. thats how the community grows!

also, @ allied, I wish I lived closer since judging by your descriptions of those tourneys, Id be making money in every game lol.

B0NK

Smash Lord
Yeah I know, and trust me I try, but when people have trouble remembering what up-b is to recover and just fall to their death...they can only really learn by just playing. I'm not like telling them they're bad or anything lol.

Others who have the basics on how the game is played (knows how to recover, knows most of the moveset of their main like all the specials, etc), then I at least have somewhere to start.

Only one person I saw could have easily learned new things and techniques (and a clear skill gap from the rest...but still a rather large gap from a competitive player), but he said he looked into the scene in the past and said it just wasn't for him.

So we'll see.

Jtails

Smash Lord
heh well bonk id be glad to play with you, and introduce you to all the poly smashers :)

also allied **** yea ill teach you TvC, thats my ****! haha

Jtails

Smash Lord
Yeah I dorm, hit me up if you do end up moving in. Found out no one on my floor is any good >_>
lol they never are, yo gotta search for the good people. are you in othmer or clark? cause theres a player southpaw in othermer you guys can start playing together, since im not there yet

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I should take over this thread and make the rankings sexy and ****.

Jtails

Smash Lord
do it! pokemon gym leader theme,
or brawl tier list theme
or bleach captain theme
grappler baki theme!!!

Jtails

Smash Lord
Anyway they can switch thread power?

From Chaos Marth to Me?
lmao ANYWAY! ANYWAY?!!

how can you say anyway to themed power rankings! lol
you better make em look cool, all im saying :p

omni you hustler!!

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Can i request to be inactive on the next PR?
I'm really not looking to be an active competitor anymore. Just having fun with it and showing up once in a while.
I'll still try my hardest when i do show up, just won't be trying to get much better and won't be considering myself a competitive player anymore. Kinda like Dmbeezy status.

Hopefully i'll have a job when i come back and i won't have to rely on winnings anymore, so i can just have fun with it and main falco! :D

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Can i request to be inactive on the next PR?
I'm really not looking to be an active competitor anymore. Just having fun with it and showing up once in a while.
I'll still try my hardest when i do show up, just won't be trying to get much better and won't be considering myself a competitive player anymore. Kinda like Dmbeezy status.

Hopefully i'll have a job when i come back and i won't have to rely on winnings anymore, so i can just have fun with it and main falco! :D
I dont see why you would do that lol.

Top player stress i guess.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
I dont see why you would do that lol.

Top player stress i guess.
Nah, it's not anything like that.
I just don't care for the game competitively too much anymore.
The reason I'm not leaving for good is because i love the community and my friends in it.
I mean, i still enjoy the game. I play it with frank pretty often and i think my falco has gotten pretty legit.
Maybe i could still potentially place occasionally still. Of course i would still want to place, make some money, and have the satisfaction of doing well.
I just don't care about being the best anymore, yah know?

Allied

Smash Master
Nah, it's not anything like that.
I just don't care for the game competitively too much anymore.
The reason I'm not leaving for good is because i love the community and my friends in it.
I mean, i still enjoy the game. I play it with frank pretty often and i think my falco has gotten pretty legit.
Maybe i could still potentially place occasionally still. Of course i would still want to place, make some money, and have the satisfaction of doing well.
I just don't care about being the best anymore, yah know?
you suck anyway

^.~ come back!

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
I think I saw PD today in "MTV i want to be made" not even trolling, are u class president?
lmfaoooo nah

Anyway they can switch thread power?

From Chaos Marth to Me?
Anti would you mind if I take charge of it? I can make cool rankings since I have Photoshop and half-know what I'm doing with that program and also am planning on being a very active panelist.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
l
Anti would you mind if I take charge of it? I can make cool rankings since I have Photoshop and half-know what I'm doing with that program and also am planning on being a very active panelist.
Yeah, go ahead.

EDIT : But i'm trying to get the new rankings up ASAP. As in before the season ends.

So if Omni gives you the power today do you know by when would you be able to make a image for it?

Vinnie

Smash Master
Anti, you're 99% going to be first on the rankings again, just enter one more time. You won't miss out on anything next season XD.

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
Yeah, go ahead.

EDIT : But i'm trying to get the new rankings up ASAP. As in before the season ends.

So if Omni gives you the power today do you know by when would you be able to make a image for it?
probably by next week if all goes well lol why do you wanna be so urgent about it though? There's only a month left in rankings

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Always seems like NY's pr takes much longer than the other states.
Does it? >.>

And i'll still be around every once in a while jtails. i gotta play you with my falco! :D
Allied, stay free. But I miss you :(

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
I know mayne but the season is pretty much over.

If you want, we could probably end the season early considering it DOES feel like this season lasted forever lol

I think it's a good idea cause this month I doubt many people are going to be able to make it to tournies anyways =/

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I know mayne but the season is pretty much over.

If you want, we could probably end the season early considering it DOES feel like this season lasted forever lol

I think it's a good idea cause this month I doubt many people are going to be able to make it to tournies anyways =/
Yeah this seasons been going on forever.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
is wes' tourney going to count for this cuz ima do like a ****load of MM's lmao.

and nice avy alex lulz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom