• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(NYC)Gauntlet Season 2 Ep3 Oct.29 - To the Limit

Jennuh

Smash Journeyman
Baaaah, I showed up at around 2 or so with NeoNXToshiro only to watch some matches and play some friendlies since we were both broke. I think it was around 5-ish or so when I heard that singles was starting, so we headed on out of there since the smell was getting to me really. x_x But I didn't hear who won teams.

I was too shy to say hello to XJAPAN even though I was standing right behind my guy when he was introducing himself and asking questions. So I'll just apologize for my rudeness. x_x

SHYNESS FOR THE WIN!

But I plan on getting money and entering next month. Hopefully my Mom won't be such a ***** about it!

But yeah, there were tons of trash talkers in the games that I did play with other people. I played a team match with my boyfriend with some kids there and all they did was talk trash during the game and be all "Owned"-this and "Owned"-that. But were found later to be flirting with me. :D

I also found it rather amusing that while my boyfriend and me were watching some match going on we noticed on the gamecube it had a piece of tape that said "WES" and some long blond haired kid that was sitting there was all "OMG. THIS IS WES'S GAMECUBE!" and my boyfriend and me just blurted out laughing. >_> They were acting all "Homg, I wonder if I plug my controller in if I will get his skills!" LOL. But other than that it was fun.

Enycecricket

Smash Ace
Short Results

1st Place: Dave
2nd PC Chris
3rd Wes
4th...dont no
Tourny neva finished but since Dave was Still in winners PC decided to give him 1st place

Results im sho will be posted soon...

Had fun...gottar run

Fleur de Lis

Smash Lord
I believe there were around 60 people there. And the short team results were

1st: PC Chris and Mofo
2nd: DA Dave and Zanguzen
3rd: Aho and Kirbstir

PC Chris and Mofo came from losers to beat Dave and Zang, they first picked two foxes against Dave and Zang's Falcos, and then counterpicked to two Falcos. So for every fight except for the first one, it was all Falcos fighting. PC and Mofo kept counterpicking FD where they always seemed to win, and Dave and Zang counterpicked Corneria where they tended to win.
In short there were a lot of amazing teams there.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
****, it was that late? Maybe you guys should consider doing a maximum amount of people who are allowed to come.

Anyway, the tourny was fun, and it was great to be back in the scene after a year's retirement. I did better than I thought, though I wish I could have stuck around to see most of the matches in the end.

PC Chris and Mofo, congrats for Teams. Dave, congrats on Singles.

It was nice to see everyone again. I'll keep working on Fox and see if I don't kick everyone's *** next time, heh.

Let's meet again for the next tournament.

majinchuck

Smash Apprentice
I beat daves doctor mario i beat daves doctor mARIO I beat daves doctor mario i beat daves doctor mARIO I beat daves doctor mario i beat daves doctor mARIO hey i beat u dave my first time ever playing u lol but i felt bad for him so i let his falco beat me lol dave im melee master now lol jus playin wit u man u still to good... but i still beat the doc mario lol i almost beat wes mariowith my link but of course he won in theend thas wes for u my first time ever playing wes now i know why they call him the
king he gave props to my linktho madethe wholeday worth while

ididnt win the costume contest for coming as ludacris but hey it happensshout out to everyone i met to many people zanggrow the hair back it help u play better lol now that i got my hair i play better look at pc chris his hair covers his eyes and he came in second dave and his dominican shape up seemto be an exception

boocif man well definatley do teams next montth and ill be coming to jersey to practice so dun wry bout nuthin

tetra YOuve gotten better since the last time weve played man lol good matches man thas a danm good shiek next time man itll be the match ofall matches

Comp my fellown P.S.A member man always the best man in the house always a pleasure see tetra beat me so once iwent and called my peeps(you) he ran scared lol i got tv number five in my bak pocket lol that goes for you to blu who evers pringles those were sry man me and comp was hungry and pounded on the black pik man lolto much to say comp PSA

aho when i played u man i suicided twice manthat aint cool lol next time man a real match itll be fun and to al my group that was jus sitten withme at the big *** tvyall the best man private messageme with your screen names so wecan alchat mayb set up some practice and stuff it should be fun

to mofo who was that other guy in the turks h had a nextel hanging from his belt lol jus mssin with yall lol

THS---- P.S.A ****,Comp,warrior knight, Chudat prettiest smashers alive holla

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Good stuff Dave and Pc Chris! Pc you finally defeated Wes lol knew you could do it too good! What happened to Zang and Mofo in singles did they get 4th and 5th?

Hefaustos

Smash Journeyman
HHHEEELLLLOOOOOOO MY FEllow SMashers!!!MAn.....what a night it was.....I had a huge and wonderful time yesterday....I met some cool ppl and got lots of nu friends(and hopefully mentors..)ANd so i must admit i got my a** handed 2 me on (few...lol) separate occassions...i still got alot outta it. ALtough....I still feel bad 4 d kids i had 2 face....MAn....bringing tears 2 some1 else is harsh(***cough***Cough***)
Lol, anyway,lol, 2 d NU MEleeMAster...COngrats on d DOc MArio WIn against Dave...U now have a legacy ahead of u,lol(U know...thats kinda interesting....We could have like a meleemaster of d month...lol) Anyway....Shout out 2 d ppl i met, hope 2 c u guys in meets and tourneys. HAd a great time....kicked some A**, so..lets do it again soon.

***HEFAUSTOS HAS SPOKEN!!!***
lol,peace

Mooplet

Smash Journeyman
Good job to DA as usual.

There were like 65+ people entered in singles so it took forever, the crew and i left around 1020 because we all lost by the fourth round :[

Good matches with everyone, im glad i got a buncha wins with yoshi until PC came and ended the streak with bowser. *cry*
I felt horrible that Fab lost to me, because hes better but he suicided like twice. Boocif knocked me out then played wes i think, so whatever.

I saw some excellent teamwork between D1 and BUHO in the team when i played you guys in friendlies, good stuff.
D1... your little bro hustled us for money... HES A SLICK ONE AND HE TOOK LIKE $7 FROM US.
he counterpicked roy against my jiggz and i forgot about the reverse up+b thing ;_;

Nice playing with everyone, fleur you have a nice samus. I didnt know whether IC was a samus counter or not so i went with it... and got *****.

Its good that lots of new people showed up, but because of that teams didnt end until like 5:30 and singles was hectic. see everyone soon.

snap pop

Smash Journeyman
omg omg, good **** dave. See honey, I care enough to post on SMASHBOARDS.

Congrats to Dave for winning Gauntlet, again... congrats to Pc for his pants... and wes, Imma smack you. You know I kid, <3 all you guys.

Now everyone else go over to the bomb4 thread and request housing because you need to be there.

Fleur de Lis

Smash Lord
I wanna see full results for this. then I'll do shoutouts. ****in awesome tourney though, lots of amazing skill there, and lots of cool peeps. so I wanna see how I did overall. results, results, results!

D1

Banned via Administration
Overall fun tourney!

I'll do shoutouts later but yeah singles and teams were fun BUHO is the sh**!!!! Good teamwork man even tho in one of the games against Jagger+whoever we almost lost our chance to win, we came back hardcore next round. Lol and to Zang and Wes I'll have revenge...*shakes fist*

...more later...

aho43

Smash Lord
Just got back from PC's house. I'll do some real shoutouts later. Zang, I know you'll get me back next time we play. Dave and Wes, you guys ***** me.

Steel Kangaroo

Smash Ace
Awesome Tournament again, however these things keep getting later and later. Going to bed at 1:00 after getting home on the train and having to wake up at 10:00 = not fun. If we could get like a whole half the room to ourselves, get like 20 tvs and use them all, the tounrament would go alot quicker. As usual I ended up having to give up a match so I could catch the train. Some shoutouts I guess...

D1 and BUHO- awesome to see such cool guys do well in teams...

Silvan (Silven?)- Good samus, nice to see the young link get played...keep practicing with the lil guy :)

Fluer- good **** in teams...you were a cool guy

Zang- heh too good man...

NYC Fab- Good talking to you...dont remember if we played or not...

G-reg and his teamate- good **** in teams...wish I could have played a real match against you G-reg...too bad im not going to BOMB4 :(

Anyone else I played and forgot...

Dark Bulb 4.1

Smash Journeyman
I can't really do some shout outs, mostly because my head was spinning yesterday. I chose not to eat so that I didn't feel full during my matches, which did me some good. If anyone is wondering, I was the one entered as Angelwing, I told my my special someone I'd join under her forum name, and play some matches using her name instead of mine, and then show her results later with her name there :O! If anyone was wondering, I was the tall guy with the hair demon spikes holding a camera every now and then. I really lolled when someone was saying out loud "where's Lisa" as if there was an actual girl playing under that name.

ANYWAY

XJapan more than surely, as much as you don't like the game, its cool that you do your best to put up with what goes on. Great efforts on your part, I'm sure everyone appreciates it. Lol at the comment with the Contra though, no one brought that PS2 eh? XJapan, you might like the band Moi Dix Mois, they're Japanese vocals and extremely good instrumentals. They rawk I swear.

Philly Billy ~ Ron, I wanted to play you again :O, and I did. Seriously dude, you crushed my spirit so much with those Ice Climbers. I had no clue what the **** to do, and was left wondering what the hell I was doing. I even got scared in the match. Your Icies penetrated my ******* and my mouth, and I'm still feeling that pain. I will say that even after such a loss, your matches were some I really enjoyed. I hope to face you again!

Handsome Comp - Like Ron, well I don't play against peaches often. My first round against you, I had NO clue what the hell to do. It shows since you ***** me completely. But the second round I did more than stand my ground, but that didn't help me win :-p. Your matches were also matches I really enjoyed. I wish I could have played some more against you, but my head after that match was so heavy and spinny, and my hands really didn't want to move either. Next time!

Every one of my other bracket matches, I don't even remember the names of some of you guys, you guys talked so low that I just shook my head and said something even though I really didn't hear anything. Just keep on practicing I guess

Hax !! Holy hell, he said he was 11. He was small. I NEVER in my days, have ever seen someone be so technical EVER... at his age. Lacked mind games, but overall, you're really scary, especially for your age

Dire, I have some tickets dude. Tickets to the gun show. I have to invite you over one day, and not even for smash, we can play that anyway

Havoc, I would have played you, but I was scared of what you might do if I had beaten you again. I'm joking dude :cool: I was so wiped that I just didn't have it in me to play at the end of everything.

Chris and Mofo, nice **** on teams :O, I didn't even know you guys lived in NY till actually talking to one of you >:O

Silv, just for the hell of mentioning you

Kirbster! **** dude, you came all the way from Virginia to play! You're an awesome person from the just the way you talked and acted. Dude, you pretty much wrecked me with Kirby also, that **** was scary. I wish I had that on camera. I hope to cross paths with you again!

Zang, finally. I got to play you again. I'm shocked that I stood some ground against you. You're just so much faster than I am, and play much much smarter as well. I enjoyed playing your Falco, and seeing what I do wrong. I also enjoyed playing some team matches with you on my team. Sorry about the tv's and how everyone was just getting on anyway :(. I hope to see you again sometime.

Anyway, as I said before, I don't think I'll be having the time to make it to any more gaunlets at the current moment. So until I'm sure on any tournament, I won't be coming to anymore!

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
well.....i won weeeee. So far I am the king of gauntlet * HAS THE CROWN TO PROVE IT * Only people who can take my crown are people who win gauntlet back 2 back like dave and wes!!!

Lets see who can take dAv3

PS neo please.......when was the last time u beat me????

g-regulate

Smash Hero
wow fun weekend. aho took in 4 of us, and then drove us to NYC and then to port chester in the same day, and back home. thanks a lot dude, you plain got it done.

and thanks PC for lettin us crash, you are a most gracious host.

Strata RaZoR

Smash Journeyman
my apologies...

Yo Wes, Blaine, Dire, and Ron. I'm mad sorry that I couldn't come by after the tourney to help you bring the TV's back. Honestly, I was wasted off my *** like I wouldn't believe, just a lot of $hit in my life to drink away. Got up this morning, just in time to make the 6-hr trip back to my school. Glad to see that the tourney went well, congratulations to all of those that did well. Next time, I'll try not to make plans the nite of a Gauntlet that I plan to attend/help out. Again, I'm sorry for the inconvenience, and I hope that you guys will forgive me for it...:006:

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
another gauntlet another good time = )

first of all thanks to Blaine and rest of DA for holding these tourneys month after month after month :)

Mofo- you know whats cool? we won teams =) good **** and good **** in singles too just dont use up all ur chakra next time <3 Turks 4 lyfe :lick:

Havoc- 2 good ppl u lost to man no shame in that u played pretty **** good for only playing a total of like 10 matches the whole day, play with mofo more! =) and plus u got a yugi book =)

Dave-oh well no shame in me losing to the Dave of Falco fame, IK_GOST, lol what a nice guy , even tho i would of whooped ur *** in grand finals :chuckle: jk, naa i really appreciate what u did , i dont think anyone ele would of done that they would of been like **** u my money lol, good matches but def good to see u again , go to bomb 4 and own other ppl there besides me, Congrats on first <33 i no longer hold title of best falco dittoer person thingy but i still have the title of Best pants and butt

Wes- 7 or 8 gauntlets later i finally did it but i know you'll get me next time :urg:

Zang- sucks u had to leave, whos knows what would of happened nice job on teams 4 falcos is way too gay tho anyway good ****, we still need to finish our last match ic vs falco :laugh:

Kirbstir- kirby is amazing... so is marth and so is kirbstir =) good seeing u again man

KM- lol were even came down to last hit last match, good chillin with u again ur friggin funny as hell i cant wait for bomb 4 now lol, km looked so funny on that throne at my house LOL KING MOB!

A-ho/adam!- **** yo u really are improving a lot , beating zang with marth is something i cant do and u made it look easy =P thats incredible, good **** nice seeing u again , we'll play a lot of friendlies at bomb 4 when im not high

Greg/G-reg - yo man that falcon has improved tremondously , u had me scared liek **** in that teams match .. good **** nice to chill with u =) sorry for drinking ur beer =(

mooplet- i like ur hair LOL

everyone else - nice seeing u again , see you at next gauntlet

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Hax !! Holy hell, he said he was 11. He was small. I NEVER in my days, have ever seen someone be so technical EVER... at his age. Lacked mind games, but overall, you're really scary, especially for your age
I beat Hax 3 out of the 4 matches I had against him. :) He's really scary for his age. I got his AIM SN to stay in contact with him.

I don't think I can ever go to this again, though. It's too far away.

KillaOR

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
Kila#697
WarioGamer64: shut up
killaor: Yo
WarioGamer64: yo
killaor: Why do you continue to talk to me with your fake *** tough guy ****
killaor: You didn't show your face cause you was scared
killaor: You have no more words
WarioGamer64: at gauntlet?
killaor: Yea ya *****
WarioGamer64: i was there
killaor: Lieing *******
killaor: And if you was you was EXTRA quiet
WarioGamer64: no
killaor: And you didn't go by meleemaster either
WarioGamer64: i went there, beat the **** outa 2 ppl, then left
killaor: Cause I was looking for u
killaor: *****
WarioGamer64: i didnt enter
killaor: I have no more words for u
killaor: Blocked

2 minutes later...

Biggaywaluigi: I have 35 sn's so dont bother blocking me
killaor has signed off at 15:32pm.

BUHO

Smash Apprentice
another sick gauntlet thanks to blaine and DA setting this all up. i missed everything after teams happened wish I coulda seen some of it.

mad credit to d1 for being an awesome teammate. all you better watch out when his insanity meter builds all hell will break loose. next time well knock out even more teams. hopefully wont have to face zang and dave again right from the getgo.

At that nice showing Zang, but what happened there no first place in anything? gawd, well at least you came home with some cash... more than i can say. Thanks to you folks who were yelling at me during teams especially emblemlord you made me mad nervous, my fault for stealing that life. lol at the "he's still alive!" mishap. I gotta get used to the pressure. Oh yeah and see you next week Chuck gotta get in some matches with you.

Ill get my Pika on steroids for the time being... next time im back in singles.

D1

Banned via Administration
Shoutouts to:

Buho for bein a great teammate during the tourney I'd pick Pika+Fox over Fox+Fox anyday :) My fave moment was when u went super saiyan on both Falcos (not Dave+Zang...the others) on Poke Stad. you just went upsmash crazy!!! I loved it!! Good sh** in our match vs We Major!!! Gotta take them guys on next time...Spam Jam too... :chuckle: I knew all we needed to have was faith in ourselves and we'd pull thru as far as we could get.

Earlier in friendlies it was fun playin w/ Fab on teams earlier lol it was fun as hell man now I'm stuck to choose btwn two teammates for next Gauntlet...ur Shiek or Buho's Pika...both good too so I'm not sure yet...ur Shiek did some unexpected sh** on Dave though haha-you crazy man didn't even know it was Dave and you were pwnin this dude. Yo Fab I guess I'll try to take a break from Soul Calibur 3 to freshen up myself on smash again we should practice more like backthen.

Dave thanks for the wakeup call (our first match vs. u n Zang), the encouragement (vs. Jagger+his bud), and the tips/counsel (afterwards) I'll try to get that joint out mad quick haha I saw u teachin Tetra too I was like lol Sensei Dave is tryin help ppl out vs. Falco how nice :laugh:

Havoc for the confidence boost after teams was over, it feels good to know that I improved from the last point we fought from ur standpoint. Ur MetroSexual Plumber was doin some HOT sH** vs. Silven glad to see you finally came back to Gauntlet we missed ya hehe. Thanks for some of the tips against Wes helped me in teh first match, 2nd match tho I kinda acted dumb and chose DL64 instead of smarter level lol now I see what Wes meant by its not what level u like...lol I'm learnin now.

Mo-FO-FO-FO-FO-FO!!! Son I thought u quit smash what good way to comeback by takin teams w/ PC lol from afar me and some other smashers were like **** Mofo and PC proved it...the only way to beat a Double Falco team...is to go Double Falco back on them XDDD. And dude your controller has like the sickest grip on fricken earth...I thought my rubberless baby was special...gosh****!!! I need to get my controller like that...fricken perfect wds could be easy as hell w/ that.

PSEE!!!!!! (Pc Chris) Good seein ya again man didn't get to have any matches but it was cool chillin w/ ya n the Turks @ the tourney.

Hahah Aho sry for sayin peace to ya everytime I thought u were gonna leave you just had the "I gotta get the last train to MD kinda look." lol I forgot u drove, thanks for not gettin annoyed tho. Your Marth is COMPLICATED alright, like Zang told me b4 I was like **** he's right!

Handsome COMP! Son we finally had our first matches together and boy were those some sweet action packed ones. F*CK YOUR PEACHES COUCH NUGGA!!!!! Hahaha good sh** though man good sh**. We Major!!! Is like a brick wall son can't get thru w/o gettin hurt. :mad: lol

Philly yo that Pika is serious man...son its just that serious...Peach+Pika is crazy we'll try to prove why Pika+Fox is the sh** haha you'll see.

...but **** after that match against Bulb I was like...man wtf...and you pulled out ur ICz lol I was gonna ur "Chudatz" but nah thats ur ICz son lol good sh** on that comeback. ;)

Dark Bulb even tho you didn't shout me out son its aight you did some serious sh** on yesterday's tourney that BS you told me about how you think everyone outclassed you in terms of skill is blah...you still got it man don't tell methat :chuckle: And get my **** vids out already : ( RUFEI U rock for coming along man even tho you couldn't tape any of my matches : (

Boocif+Majin chuck ya'll were doin some sh** in friendlies w/ the Falco+Peach team lol me and Buhowere goin back and forth against ya'll good sh** man.

Eric the Lone son ur Pichu is crazy man...those were some good friendlies earlier. I kinda put some the pointers you gave me also to good use from the last Gauntlet when Husband n Wife came.

Silven son u better pay for gettin a lil crowd behind ya to get ur spirits up against that Doc when u were in singles. That Strz dude was doin some crazy a$$ pill spamming I was like **** son how do ya get thru that sh** lmao. It was too good. You made an exciting as hell comeback though...lmao at the DA dudes from across the room clappin simulataneously like it would look like in the results screen after a match in smash (Ron+Dire+???_ just sat there and clapped LMAO!!! Fricken hilarious. Oh yeah Silv you owe me six bucks now...pay up nugga.

DIRE...*GLARES* :mad: YOU STOOPID STUPEED BOY YOU!!!!!! GET OVER HERE STUPID!!! ROFLMAOWTFLOLBBQHAHA!!!!! Man it was great mimicking my dad during the tourney haha I wish that sh** was on tape it woulda been golden Marc does have the best immitation of my dad hands down...next tourney he'll be sure to come lol.

Zang for that tricky Falco I may have a hunch on what to do next time, then again everytimeI play you...you do sometin different...so I'm not sure...but good games nonetheless...I miss the Spike Seigal look... : (

Killa for being fashionably late but at least lettin us use his TVs n sh** for the tourney as usual...LOL @ DADDY BIRD!!! That sh** was golden...and when PC and Mofo beat Zang and Dave by Dbl Falco dittoing them "GOOD JOB COPYCATS!!!" XDDD copycats indeed lol.

Kirbstir!!! Son I was shocked to hear one of my buds from the hub was actually comin thru to attend a Gauntlet and shock me you did w/ ur skills w/ Marth good sh** man came into the smash scene just recently too.

Bum on his small Gauntlet showing doin some hot sh** w/ DK as usual but then he bounced. :(

JayOYeah fun games man...lol first match you stepped on my Fox's face then I dunno what happened but the BEATS the BEATS the BEATS the BEATS the BEATS the BEATS the BEATS the BEATS the BEATS the BEATS in my HEAAAD were blaaaazing I guess that what woke me up...music is my driving force...after that first match somethin just yelled at me to comeback no matter what. Good games tho. Prpz to Wes and Jagger for the confidence boost lol. "Do it for Jay son!"

Hmm...thinks hard...Holy crap! I forgot Mooplets ppl Mr E wasup once again man! How's that Luigi doin? I miss most of ur matches so I couldn't tell.

Mooplet ur Yoshi is the sh** I was impressed in friendlies Hahaha ****ed good I wanted to have Yosh as a main back then too...but it was like too late. Lol yeah I never go Jiggz against my bro's Roy cuz he does that cheap one hit KO sh** **** cheater lol and he's only 11 lol.

Yithkai I know u had to have been sandbaggin against my bro's whack Falco. Dont lie to me. Other than that it was cool seein ya and playin ya in friendlies.

Steel Roo son ur becoming somethin crazy man! Ur YL did some next Wes sh** on FD when u were all the way on the bottom I was like HOLY ****E!!!! This man's crazy!!! Solid YL man and ur Shiek *applause* U and Fleur musta been scrapin ppl in teams good stuff lol.

Jagger and his peepz. When I saw you earlier playin friendlies I was a bit worried but **** those were some intense matches...sry for goin Chillin on ya but **** Falco is a b*tch to keep on the stage...overall that was probably my most fave team fight of teh day. I gotta get the name of that dude that was gettin easy Firebird KO's on ppl earlier in friendlies he's aight too.

Fleur it was cool talkin to ya even tho we didn't really get any games lol...me and Roo were like lookin at every random person that "seemed" French and yelled FLeur De Lis?!!! FLEUR DE LIS?!! Haha it was hectic.

*thinks hard*

Aww crap KM was like my fave Fox there today I was like **** son KMeezy in the FLESH! Haha nice meetin ya man I learned a couple things watchin ur matches ur Fox is teh solid sh**. The rest of VA needs to come man they too good. Come next Gauntlet man it was good meetin G Reg too.

****it I'm tryin to remember the other smashers I played in the tourney...

...argh I think I fought a Mike A (who I learned from an anonymous but trustworthy source) that MeleeMaster was Mike A...(then again Imay be wrong)...but he did act cocky and taunted me like hell during our match which made my insanity meter fill to the brim...that wasn't too sportsmanship-like...lol bring more taunts next match-Oh yeah ROFL @ the internal conflict u had against ur bro (proof that it my be you since you said you'll team up w/ bro forthe tourney) lol...I may be right or I may be wrong...I won't say what u look like to protect ur hide...if I'm right that is...lol... :laugh: MeleeMaster? or not?

all the other ppl I spoke to but forgot to shoutout I'm teh sorry but **** I wrote too **** much...

...to all the roll spammers and other ppl my (11 year old bro ZIM) hustled and earned more than like 7 bucks in money matches against random ppl propz to ya man...I told u stick w/ Roy eff those top tier chars BOI!!! (lol only applies to him cuz I'm mean likethat XD)

Vyze(Ray) keep stickin w/ Lu man good to see u reppin the plumber.

WOZ-I think u were imitating the way I got into the game when I was pissed cuz from the corner of my eye someone was moving rather erratically and I had to fight hard not to focus onthat during my tourney match against JayOYeah thank the lord I won while fightin off bein distracted...if it wasn't u then lol Itake it back either I ur still forgiven ur Fox did some good sh** at the tourney though. at least I finally got to meet the Warrior of Zarona from the S4C days.

There was some lil dude I don't even know his name...I guess Hax **** he was doin some hot sh** while playin Kirbstir and others while his mom was watchin I was like ****...did she teach him how to wavedash? WTF?!!! SICK TECH SKILLS INDEED!

Sinister Urger good games in friendlies man I wish my bro and you coulda entered teams woulda been a fun experience.

Maelstrom where'd you go? I only faced ur Doc in friendlies fun games tho lol. I wish we coulda had our Mario ditto! But you dissapeared on meh.

Merlin/WarriorKnight good seein' ya still rockin in smash we should fight man. Lol I'll invite ya one of these days to my place.

Blu that Ness is sexy son still best Ness in NYC no one took the name yet.

WES thanks to you and BLAINE for hosting another great reason for me to take off from Domino's...GAUNTLET!!! Ihad way more fun doin this than talkin to random chicks/guys that want me to cater to their appetites and complaints. I felt sry for not bringin my Cube tho : ( Iwon't forget next time lol. Ur Mario was doin some HOT BONFIRE SH**!!! LoL Especially the "HOW BOUT NO!" on WOZ on Corneria that sh** was messed up. "How Bout No!"=Fireball Spike lol Blaine gets credit for that. Thanks again Blaine for the tips/morale boosts and putting up w/ my constant thirst for smash knowledge. Even w/ the crowded almost sixty somethin ppl we still had the tourney runnin rather smooth as long as we got ppl cooperating its all good. ****it even tho I'm in love w/ Soul Calibur 3 I'll still come to Gauntlets cuz they just too **** fun man and the ppl I meet everytime are just too cool. Thanks for makin one of my fave games a great way to find a way to chill/hangout/compete/and have fun all in one day. lol in my opinion the money I spent for this last Gauntlet was worth it even if I didn't get any of the pot...it was just too fun. Can't wait till the next episode! Oh yeah Wes...good match...*shakes fist* must have revenge on you and Zang now.

xHayatox

Smash Lord
i shoulda came to this. sucks that i had to work it wouda been nice to hang out in the city again. the prize was big too what the fuuuk.... not that i would win but if i did it woulda been really nice

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Hey D1, sorry about that. Yeah, me and Wes were messing around while we were playing, and I'm sorry if you got distracted/offended/pissed off. I tend to be a bit of a jokester at times, especially since it took an hour for my second match to finally start.

But I'm really impressed by your Fox, and watching how you play, I can tell that you know what you're doing. We didn't get to play each other, but hopefully I can go to the tourny in Maryland, and we can have a friendly then.

I'm still waiting for the complete results, ****it!

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
Shout outs to:

Silven - Good comeback, man. I'll be sure to bring a little crew of my own chanting my name next time though. PSYCHOLOGICAL TORMENT >_<

Surge, Alexi, and... their friends (forgot) - Nice meeting you d00ds. Not sure how you did at the end of the tourney but **** I didn't play any of you.

I don't think Hax visits smashboards but I know the guy. Indeed he has a great Sheik.

Kirbster - d00d I did not know you were famous. So I feel honored to have faced a true pro, hah. I'm now searching for more tournaments like this to get more people-experience.

Warrior of Zarona - Good advice dude. Calmed my nerves down a bit. I didn't get to play you though...

Jagger and his Asian friend - Great stuff Jagger. I only got to play 1:1 with your friend (Ice Climbers) and that was some serious stuff. Didn't get to finish the match though.

KM - Nice meeting you, didn't play you either (I notice a trend here ._.)

Michael and Lucas - You guys are awesome. Real cool guys. Don't know if you'll visit this thread but my name's Starzonedge on AIM in case you washed your hands or something, hah.

PC Chris - Nice meeting you as well, great entertainment watching you VS Mofo, and I got to film it.

If I forgot anyone, I am in study hall and I have to run to English class in one minute so that's my excuse, *ninja vanish*.

TranquilStarfall

Smash Journeyman
I'll make this short and sweet cuz I'm fricken sick right now for some reason.

In order of remembrance...

Roo - Good Ylink, I just wanted to play it to see where mine stood or w\e. Thanks for cheering me on vs the pill spammer :link:. Your samus friend there was whooping me in teams, too bad I didn't get a single with him. Your sheik is awesome though, back kicked me so many times my head was spinning.

D1 - We didn't get to play any singles, but that's just cuz we play eachother alot anyway rofl. But good teams and crap...or w\e. Thanks for boosting my morale once again. And NO!!! I owe you four dollars! But I'll give you five cuz I'm too lazy to break the bill

Buho - I said goodluck in teams and you didn't say anything lmao, you kinda brushed me off :(, maybe you didn't hear me? :pikachu:

Mooplet - Saw your yoshi from afar, you sure like doing that forward headbutt spike. It's good, but not that good! :yoshi:

Bulb(Angelwings) - This lisa character got to you man, lmao rofl. Anyway thanks for beating me up and making me wake up. If it weren't for those warm up matches I had I would have been playing like crap for the entire tourney, what can I say, I need warms ups...

Philly - Obviously you've been playing Wes alot :( You know Samus like the back of your hand. Everytime I'd be bomb jump hovering he'd just appear out of nowhere with an upsmash, sorta like fox but pika is faster. :pikachu:

Strz - Really awesome fight we had, keep on pill spamming! I saw that you were about to pick Ganondorf, I was actually getting happy as hell cuz I whoop Gdorfs more than I do Docs. But they said you couldn't switch, some weird character rule...Oh well, either way It went well for me. You gave me alot to be defensive about. "Believe it!" ~Naruto :laugh:

Jagger - Oh boy, you said i'm better than you lol. But that actually doesn't matter to me because your still able to beat me, you sure proved it in our tourney match. Your falco started slackingly that's why I had that big lead on you, then you snap into devil falco mode and actually beat me :crazy:. But you know, I snapped back ...and the rest is history.

Wes - YOU DIDN'T GIVE ME BACK MY PENCIL!!! Besides that, good job vs Dave in teams I think. You lasted upwards of 200% and was still owning. Your samus is wayy defensive:samus:. I couldn't come close to that kind of defense even if i tried.

Aho - God dam! Your Marth was crazy!

Havoc - Dam you beat me without even trying. I could feel that you were extremely relaxed after you washed your hands. I've seen some of your tougher fights and you aren't nearly as calm as when you were fighting me but oh well I guess I deserved it, I was complaining about wanting to leave anyway. It was seriously late.:luigi:

KillaOR - No matches, just wanted to say hey:jigglypuf

XJapan/Blaine - Gave me a hard time with the money and all but no hard feelings, I understand you had alot of issues to deal with in the last gauntlet, with more third places than you can count and you didn't want that to happen again, so yah understandable. Good job running the tourney 'cept teams ran kinda long. No complaints though, I got my money's worth.

Bluchu - Thank god we didn't have to fight like last gauntlet. :):ness:

Bum - You made a showing, atleast... Too bad you don't post on the forums, if your reading this, post! :dk:

Other people I might have forgotten - If I forgot you guys, maybe we didn't have a fight or maybe I just forgot your name/alias. So no hard feelings, and keep in mind I'm sick, I feel like I'm gonna faint just typing this. I'm so slow on the keys right now...gosh, it's good to see I can type while sick and keep my grammar/coherency. D1 can't do that!! Look at his post! :laugh:

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
To TranquilStarFall: Oh dude, if you live in Brooklyn why not train sometime? I sure as hell have nothing better to do and I definitely need to get better to go to the tournament in Buffalo...

Top Bottom