• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NVGA Supercon! Results!!

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
For Teams
Team Manly ( Sinz + Plus Alphabravo)
Team C-BOB ( Kashakanaki + Goldenglove)
Team Adamant(Adam + Ant)
Good job to Team Manly for winning.

For Singles
1st. Jeris (SuperDuperSmashGod)
2nd. Sinz
3rd. Zman

Post Shoutouts here. More detailed results will be posted by Dugfinn.

BlackxxxMamba

Smash Rookie
This was my first smash tournament and it was tight as hell. (I was Jeremy from the tournament that used Olimar) I had fun. I definitely got to make more smash tournaments after the summer is over.

Good games to everyone I played in the tournament and in casuals.

Congrats to the top 3.

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
I should've told Jeris to register for doubles with a Lv.9 computer since I know he'd win doubles too.
lol you're probably right

Anyways, the tournament was...okay. Besides the fact that the tournament program sucked and we had to start the brackets all over, I wasn't included in the bracket (despite having paid money to enter), and the finals were boring (that includes winners, losers, and grand finals), the tournament was okay. I met some cool people; regardless of the fact that brawl singles suck.

Criticisms:

1. Tio should have been used from the beginning to run the tournament. Not some second rate, craptastic tournament program.

2. Finals should not take so long to start. Seriously, we had to wait way too long for finals.

3. Where was the competition? For this being a "national" tournament there wasn't many players there (for all games). Sure, I know that CO didn't show but where was other OOS representation? Advertising for this event was, overall, poorly done.

4. The venue fee was way too much. $30 is just absurd. I even saw players turn around at the door just because the venue was that expensive. Overall, expensive venue fee=less players.

5. Winners finals, losers finals, and grand finals were boring for smash.

6. There were way too many tv's not being used for the tournament. I understand if a player doesn't show; but that's no reason to halt the tournament. If a player doesn't show for his match skip it and move on.

Praises:

1. I met some cool people.

Overall impressions:

Brawl doubles>>>>>>>>>>>>>>singles

Melee>>>>>>>>>>>>Brawl

Shoutouts:

Jeris: Congrats on winning the tournament even if it didn't really count for anything. Anyways, you're the only person I had fun playing against in singles. Basically, the singles tournament sucked; except when I played against you.

Neil: You didn't enter singles, but since this is brawl it doesn't really matter. Anyways, good job owning in melee. Btw, did I mention melee>>>>>brawl. Melee is more fun to play and is infinitely more fun to watch. But I think you already agree with me.

NM: Thanks for showing up.

CO: I was really looking forward to seeing you guys again. It's too bad that DFG wouldn't let doubles occur on saturday before singles. I agree with you guys, doubles>>>>>singles. Hopefully we'll be able to attend your tournament in july.

Everyone else: Thanks for coming and I hope you enjoyed your stay (OOS).

I would also like to add that Snake is completely ********. I don't play snake, but I used him in the tournament against Tetsuya and beat him while he was using a character he actually mains....stupid. All I used was f-tilt and u-tilt and I won. Again....stupid.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Alphabravo;4546975CO: I was really looking forward to seeing you guys again. It's too bad that DFG wouldn't let doubles occur on saturday before singles. I agree with you guys said:
Yep. That's why Sinz play Snake.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
1. Tio should have been used from the beginning to run the tournament. Not some second rate, craptastic tournament program.
I tried to be using that one, but Dfg had the names in the other poc. So, I had to use it. I hate that pos.
2. Finals should not take so long to start. Seriously, we had to wait way too long for finals.
Dfg
3. Where was the competition? For this being a "national" tournament there wasn't many players there (for all games). Sure, I know that CO didn't show but where was other OOS representation? Advertising for this event was, overall, poorly done.
Blame the venue fee, it is retartedly expensive. I fought for it to get lower. At one point it was at 10$ a day, which would have made people who just wanted to do singles, alot more likely to come. Then DFG changed it back
4. The venue fee was way too much. $30 is just absurd. I even saw players turn around at the door just because the venue was that expensive. Overall, expensive venue fee=less players.
I fought against this.
5. Winners finals, losers finals, and grand finals were boring for smash.
I was in grand finals and losers finals, so I can't say anything about this. But, winners finals was weird.
6. There were way too many tv's not being used for the tournament. I understand if a player doesn't show; but that's no reason to halt the tournament. If a player doesn't show for his match skip it and move on.
I had yelled out 8 matches before 1 game even started. The venue was way too big, and players wandered too much. I gave the players 5-10 minute before they forfitted.
Overall, don't blame me. Blame the NVGA.
Also, what the heck oklahoma? You guys brought three wiis on doubles and then even said you would be here for singles, and then weren't even here.

Yep. That's why Sinz play Snake.
Says the tier *****.

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
it was a fun tournament. Kinda poorly run, but fun. Shout outs:

Sinz, Paul, and Jeris: You all are very good and fun to fight.

Everyone else: Good ****.

PS: Stuff I'm missing:

A copy of Brawl
A S-Video cable for the dream cast (I think Davis has this)
My Wiimote (I have A Wiimote, not mine. Mines has my name engraved on the back of it.)

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
PS: Stuff I'm missing:

A copy of Brawl
A S-Video cable for the dream cast (I think Davis has this)
My Wiimote (I have A Wiimote, not mine. Mines has my name engraved on the back of it.)
Check your NM thread cause I think Neil mentioned having a copy of SSBB just being there.

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
umm...I'm not blaming you for the faults...I blaming NVGA. It was their decision to use crappy tournament software and charge a ridiculous amount for the venue. Most of my criticisms were aimed towards the NVGA as a whole. Honestly, I think the venue fee turned away way too many players.

Also, it was a good decision giving players 5-10 minutes to show before they were disqualified; but you should have informed people about "roaming" and "wiimotes" while everyone was around the labtop. Many of the players that enter tournaments are casuals and are not automatically knowledgeable about how things are ran.

trollhammer101

Smash Cadet
i thought it ran well
except when the brackets fell apart and the tv i was playing on died in the middle of the match
the lucario won
oh well
more to come i hope
i was the metaknight aka bumblebee

my favorites and my props go to the lucas [z-man] and sinz for that amazing recovery with that grenade in finals
and the wall tech thats all me and my friends talked about until we got home

Good job at the tournament guys. It was pretty fun stuff.

It's like I keep saying, Snake's like Shiek in Melee, no one knows how to beat them. At least not yet. That day is coming though...*maniacal laugh*

Not doing shout-outs, I'm too lazy. But it was fun. This was a really helpful tournament in my debates in the official stage legality discussion. I learned a lot about stages. Many stages were actually tested out in a tournament too. Some haven't been yet, but oh well. I learned a lot about the game as well. I finally know who I'm going to main and I know what to do to work on it now.

Stop complaining everyone. =D

Melee was pretty fun, but to me it just felt like the same old game. At first it was really, really weird, but then it got pretty fun. Though it is more entertaining to watch Melee, Brawl is more fun to me right now.

R.O.B TOFU

Smash Rookie
Grats to everyone who placed, i was Johnny 5 man i got my A$$ handed to me by Paul and Sinz but I really enjoyed the tournament as a whole. Fought some good people and just had fun. My only complaint which I think is almost everyone else's was the venue fee Q_Q. Wish there was more anime stuff :/ but oh well what can you do.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I think Jeris proved that Snake can be beaten, mmhmm.

Now we just have to take down Cort.

Woooo.

EDIT: Just saw Ferdi's post.

I know, I play Snake cause I know nobody here can beat him. Not very hard to play him either.
Funny. Can't Tim's Olimar kick your pathetic Snake's ass? Have you ever gone Snake against me? How do you do against Jeris?

Oh, right. You took some rounds against Jeris in friendlies, and beat my Lucario and Sonic with Snake. Yang will always lose to you because he has a mental block, and because of all this, you think both yourself and Snake are WAAAAAAAAAY better than they really are. Granted, Snake can **** a huge portion of the cast, but you shouldn't claim that none of us can beat you.

As I recall, a certain Luigi player that has ZERO mindgames 3 stocked you in crews. Granted, you only had one stock, but still, that should be enough to take at least one stock from David, one of CO's most predictable players since the beginning of time. I did it with ICs, and I didn't even get to CG that much, and haven't actually practiced their infinites. Snake is much easier to win with, and much easier to beat predictable players with, but you couldn't even take a stock from his predictable ***.

I also remember you only using Snake when the match was beneficial. Why didn't you use him on any of Tim's CPs? Why didn't you use him the whole set, particularly against Tim's Olimar?

Oh, right, because you would have lost.

GGs, Ferdi. Learn to fredi comeback 10k, and go all Snake at the next tournament, if you think he's so easy to win with. I'll shut up when you show us up.

SUPER EDIT:

Sinz, welcome to how easily NVGA can **** up a tournament. This is what happens when a league focuses on making money, and not the players.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Great... this is part of the reason I decided I didn't want to go to AzOneTwoStep or put forth the effort in the competitive scene.

All this criticism and pessimism is ridiculous. You all sound like a bunch of whiny five year olds, especially you Paul. My God. Whatever. I'm not even going to get into and if you retort against what I just said, I'm going to ignore you. I don't need to, want to, or am going to start **** and I certainly don't need this craptastic attitude affecting me anymore.

Now, on to the important part of my post. Also, if you don't know who I was my tag was "Kash" and I was the Wolf player, though I also played Olimar.

Shoutouts:

SDSG: Good matches. I felt like I was doing better against you in friendlies Friday than I was on Saturday. Thanks for the tips (though extremely general and far between) you gave me. Very nice Luigi. Practice your Olimar match ups! Congratulations on winning the tournament.

Sinz: Good games, man. Even if you didn't think so, I did. No johns. Very close games. Next time your Snake is going down and the grand finals are mine.

AlphaBravo: If you hate Brawl so much stop playing it right now.

GoldenGlove: We rocked doubles, man. Next time first place is ours. I'm tired of barely losing to Team Manly. Good job in singles, as well. It was a shame that our Corneria match turned into such a camptastic game, but hey, gay wins.

Sliraobe God: I was worried where you were on Saturday. I thought you might've committed suicide what with not entering the singles tournament and all x.X I hope you did well in Guitar Hero. Perhaps next time.

Adam: I doubt you'll see this, man, but good Metaknight. That friendlies match was intense. Congratulations to you and Anthony taking third in teams.

Ant: The same goes to you man. Your Kirby has killer potential. I wish I had the time to sit down and help you beef up your game. Maybe next time.

That Black Olimar Player With the Pink Hat: Sorry, but I never caught your name or tag, ha. Good games. It is nice to see another Olimar player around. Use the Pikmin to your advantage, son B)

Zman: I must say, dude. I was thoroughly impressed on you getting third. It was a major upset. No one saw it coming. Good job. Let's see you do it again, though :p

I think that's it as far as shoutouts go. Congratulations again to SDSG, Sinz, and Zman for placing top three (I got fourth :D!!)

I only payed $20 to get into the venue. I also went all three days and it was worth every penny. I actually came out of the third day almost even. I won a $50 bet on Eye of Judgement B)

I only expect Supercon to be better next year, and I have high hopes. It was well organized and orchestrated this year, but it could be much better. I also expect just that to happen next May. More competition, better prices, and less quirks. Man, I love meeting people and these events.

Congratulations to DFG and Sinz once more.

P.S. Everet, I like Brawl more than Melee. Don't worry, you're not the only one.

EDIT: Lol. I came out dead even guys. How awesome.

I made a $1 profit on Friday, I lost $51 dollars on Saturday so that's a $50 loss total, then I won $50 on Sunday. Dead even. How awesome.

BlackxxxMamba

Smash Rookie
That Black Olimar Player With the Pink Hat: Sorry, but I never caught your name or tag, ha. Good games. It is nice to see another Olimar player around. Use the Pikmin to your advantage, son B)
Hahaha. That was me. My name's Jeremy. Imma be busy with another video game competition for the next 2 months this summer, so when I get back, I need to start getting into smash more and go to more smash tournaments. Good games to you too. That Wolf is a beast.

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
It's like I keep saying, Snake's like Shiek in Melee, no one knows how to beat them. At least not yet. That day is coming though...*maniacal laugh*
Which means Snake is easy to play.

Not doing shout-outs, I'm too lazy. But it was fun. This was a really helpful tournament in my debates in the official stage legality discussion. I learned a lot about stages. Many stages were actually tested out in a tournament too. Some haven't been yet, but oh well. I learned a lot about the game as well. I finally know who I'm going to main and I know what to do to work on it now.
Honestly, Pirate Ship should be banned from doubles. I'm glad you've finally decided on a main. I expect great things from you.

Melee was pretty fun, but to me it just felt like the same old game. At first it was really, really weird, but then it got pretty fun. Though it is more entertaining to watch Melee, Brawl is more fun to me right now.
Yes, Melee is more entertaining to watch.

Sinz, welcome to how easily NVGA can **** up a tournament. This is what happens when a league focuses on making money, and not the players.
True. When just as many players entered the Insomnia tournament (which was a LOCAL TOURNAMENT) as the Supercon then something's not right. The turnout was really disappointing.

If you hate Brawl so much stop playing it right now.
I never said I hated Brawl. In fact, I've stated I love doubles in Brawl. They are more fun than doubles in Melee. However, singles in Melee will always be superior to Brawl singles in my eyes.

All this criticism and pessimism is ridiculous. You all sound like a bunch of whiny five year olds, especially you Paul. My God. Whatever. I'm not even going to get into and if you retort against what I just said, I'm going to ignore you. I don't need to, want to, or am going to start **** and I certainly don't need this craptastic attitude affecting me anymore.
You want to know why I'm complaining? It bothers me that the NVGA can **** up an event so much. Smash was screwed over in so many ways. Instead of allowing Everett to use Tio (despite constant begging), DFG opted instead to use some crappy tournament software just because it was friendly for the rankings....that's bull****.

$30 venue fee?! Honestly, I'd be more willing to cope with the heavy duty price if their was an animecon. But no, there was no anime, just games. I'm sure paying 20-30 dollars was well worth it if you atteded the event for all days. But what about those people who only came for one day...does $30 still sound like it was worth it?

Seriously, yourself and Steven's tournament was better than this crap.

Also, advertising for this event was poorly done. And whatever players the crappy advertising drew in turned away at the door just because the venue fee was too expensive.

I have a right to complain. If you don't like it, then ignore me.

Everyone obviously doesn't understand that the only way the NVGA is going to improve their events is if we criticize their efforts. We need to inform them of what they are doing right and what they are doing wrong.

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
Okay. Enough generations about the NVGA's crappiness and the brawl vs melee debate. Unfortunately even though we revisited melee, it's just plain impossible to mix both games at one fest or tournament. Seriously I was just lucky to retain my technical skills, and it still feels so weird to play a game where you can directionally air dodge or whatnot (I don't suicide in brawl :laugh:)

Steven, if you still have the brackets on your laptop, I wouldn't mind seeing the results for the brawl item tourney. And Everett, sorry for pissing you off about your voice. and I'm sorry you lost it too, I seriously hope you get better.

Shoutouts:

Jeris: Congratulations on brawl singles and melee singles. The match against Everett was absolutely intense, even though I couldn't help trashtalking the CO guy with Paul :p And you read me like a book in melee too, i'm still so predictable and mindgameless.

Paul and Everett: Congratulations on you two too :p Nice team match with Davis and Steven, though I were rooting for them the whole time. I'm pretty damn sure that an armed wolf and king kong could **** two smokers anyday.

Zman: I'm surprised you took 3rd in singles. I couldn't watch any of your matches, but I suppose you are just as inconsistent as I am.

Rest of CO: I wish we could hang out more and at least know each other.

Guitar Hero III was awesome and I got to meet two pros, even though I still don't consider Ben pro except for one particular song.

See you guys later. Summer school is getting along quite gaily.

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
Unfortunately even though we revisited melee, it's just plain impossible to mix both games at one fest or tournament.
This I disagree with.

Steven, if you still have the brackets on your laptop, I wouldn't mind seeing the results for the brawl item tourney.
My laptop was never used, I believe Dugfinn's laptop was used for all of the events.

X_A

Smash Rookie
Sinz - it was great meeting you, and seeing a real solid SSBB player in action.

Alphabravo - man. You throw the NVGA down the hole so quick you should be shot. They didn't KNOW ABOUT TIO UNTIL THIS EVENT. The NVGA has talked about switching to Tio soon, and working with them to further the software even, so don't throw an ENTIRE ORGANIZATION down the stairs for ITS FIRST MAJOR EVENT.

3 words bro - FIRST YEAR CON.

Anyway - the Anime people failed the NVGA - not the other way around. Your town's anime community failed the NVGA, and THAT is why there wasn't any anime presence. With that, and the PC people also backing out (which after seeing PC people screw around in OK - it makes me wonder if PC player are ever going to be worth any effort) - you should really consider all the factors of this FIRST YEAR CON - before trash talking them so much.

I had alot of fun, it was sad the Anime aspect fell out, but sounded like they couldn't do anything - they failed out on them at the 11th out.

Oh - and I used TIO for running the SSB64 tournament, so :-P lol

X A

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
Alphabravo - man. You throw the NVGA down the hole so quick you should be shot. They didn't KNOW ABOUT TIO UNTIL THIS EVENT. The NVGA has talked about switching to Tio soon, and working with them to further the software even, so don't throw an ENTIRE ORGANIZATION down the stairs for ITS FIRST MAJOR EVENT.
That's funny...considering I actually ran one of their smash tournaments almost a year ago...using tio. I even informed Jason how great Tio was for running not only smash tournies but other games as well. Yet they still decided to not use it anyway. Apparently my word (as well as a few others) didn't mean a **** to them; even though we know more about the competitive smash scene than they do.

That's true; but they've held plenty of tournaments in the past. I was expecting the quality of the event to be at least EQUAL to their past ones.

Anyway - the Anime people failed the NVGA - not the other way around. Your town's anime community failed the NVGA, and THAT is why there wasn't any anime presence. With that, and the PC people also backing out (which after seeing PC people screw around in OK - it makes me wonder if PC player are ever going to be worth any effort) - you should really consider all the factors of this FIRST YEAR CON - before trash talking them so much.
If they knew about this then they shouldn't have charged such a high venue fee. Did they seriously think that casual play and game tournaments was enough to justify a $30 venue fee? Especially for those who only attended for one day?

Unfortunately even though we revisited melee, it's just plain impossible to mix both games at one fest or tournament.
Prove to me this is impossible. Prove to me both games cannot coexist at a single tournament. FAST 1 is holding doubles and singles tournaments for both brawl and melee. So it is possible.

trollhammer101

Smash Cadet
i liked the pc people
could have been more casual play instead of just straight up tournaments
and i would of like to see a variety of games
the umbrella chronicals was sweet
just sayin
next years should be good
gears of war 2

mmmmmmmmmm

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Lies. We suggested Tio for C3T last year, as well as for C3T last month. NVGA keeps ignoring us when it comes to using proper software.

No johns, son.

Seriously, NVGA is about making money, not building communities or anything like that.

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
Seriously, NVGA is about making money, not building communities or anything like that.
Hmm, I dunno if C3T regularly screws you guys over or something, but our X-Topias are usually really good events. But then, the venue fee is is usually just $5, and Jason Montoya actually gives the tournament directors control of the tournaments. So I wouldn't say the NVGA is some insidious money-making machine, it's just that in this case they overpromised and underdelivered (fairly drastically), and for some reason DFG insisted on having a vice-grip on the event, from the venue fee to the software to the specific time finals started.

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
Lies. We suggested Tio for C3T last year, as well as for C3T last month. NVGA keeps ignoring us when it comes to using proper software.
Exactly.

Hmm, I dunno if C3T regularly screws you guys over or something, but our X-Topias are usually really good events. But then, the venue fee is is usually just $5, and Jason Montoya actually gives the tournament directors control of the tournaments. So I wouldn't say the NVGA is some insidious money-making machine, it's just that in this case they overpromised and underdelivered (fairly drastically), and for some reason DFG insisted on having a vice-grip on the event, from the venue fee to the software to the specific time finals started.
Exactly. The last X-topia tournament occured during February of last year. And how many people attended for smash....60+

How many people attended C3T this year for smash... 80+ (according to DFG)

How many people attended the Supercon for smash....40-ish.

Talk about underwhelming; especially considering that they were aiming for a 100+ smash tournament.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
True. When just as many players entered the Insomnia tournament (which was a LOCAL TOURNAMENT) as the Supercon then something's not right. The turnout was really disappointing.
Lol. Actually, 11 teams came to Supercon and 14 came to my tournament, and I had 50-60 singles entries as opposed to Supercon's 40 or so. I laughed pretty hard at that.

Anyways, I was more referring to your complaints about Brawl as a competitive game, not your complaints about NVGA. I like DFG, the guy is cool, but I do agree that he done ****ed up things at the con.

HOWEVER! You must realize this was Jason's as well as many others first time hosting an event aiming for such a size (despite not being acheived) at a real convention center. I've been to every X-Topia tournament for the last four or five years and they have all rocked. This was just the start. I expect it to be better next year. Trial and error. No use complaining about it now.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Yeah, full results would be nice. Like, really nice.

I think singles went

1st - SDSG
2nd - Sinz
3rd - Zman
4th - Kashakunaki
5th - AlphaBravo
6th - GoldenGlove

Or something like that.

Teams I have no idea who got what after third.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I'm also looking for what characters everyone used. Oh, and in double elim brackets, which I hope the TOs used, it'd be
etc.

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
Here's what I know of the top 8...hopefully Dugfinn posts soon.

1. SDSG (Luigi)
2. Sinz (Snake)
3. Zman (Lucas)
4. Kashakunaki (Wolf/Olimar)
5. Alphabravo (Metaknight)
5. ?
7. GoldenGlove (DK/Snake)
7. ?

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Kash, you and I should team sometime. We could be team 4th place, lmfao.

And we only had about 60+ people come to C3T for SSBB. Maybe like... 67. If any more than that came, someone told us otherwise and pocketed the extra money.

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
Lol. Actually, 11 teams came to Supercon and 14 came to my tournament, and I had 50-60 singles entries as opposed to Supercon's 40 or so. I laughed pretty hard at that.
Pathetic...I don't understand how people were more interested in Insomnia than nvga.

Agreed. DFG ****ed up big time. Hopefully they'll learn from their mistakes.

Edit: The winners for doubles used a double snake team. Yet more reason why snake is unfair. However, SDSG (a Luigi player) beat Sinz (a snake player)...interesting.

TengenToppaTetsuya

Smash Cadet
No Anime
$20 Venue Fee
Snake only

Final Destination! :p Not bad for a first try I guess...
Also, if anyone wants to play online(ROFL) just let me know!

rockman2k1

Smash Journeyman
Man, I wish the people I came up with got here to the convention center a little bit earlier. We ended up getting there like at 1 in the afternoon on Saturday and Smash was already going. It would have been nice to have competed in some kind of game even though I have'nt touched brawl in about a good month or so. heh

Also Alpha, if you ever decide to pick up Marvel2, I can give you some pointers. Its a fun game, and Sentinal is a beast. Bowser+Fox+Falco=Sentinal. heh

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG:

As the smoke clears the first annual SuperCon event was a great success. There were many exciting times in the championship thus making it one the most exciting events to date. We hope everyone had a great time and we will be hosting even more events this summer and when the season starts again in September.

Here are the results but we will be updating throughout the day:

http://www.nvgaonline.com/SuperCon/gaming_events_results.php

Please post any comments, concerns and suggestions about the SuperCon here:

http://nvgaonline.com/Forums/index.php?showtopic=4215

Tony: I really don't like you talking about C3T like this. I don't lie and you know this and i'm telling you that we had, and I just counted, 78 players for the tournaments and that's not including casual players which we have at about 20+. As for the software if you know how to use the software that we use it's fine. I've played with TIO and I have my reservations about what I have seen so far but that's another discussion. Care about money? Well, we are our an organization and in order to put on events you must have money to do it. You think all the things that I buy for C3 is free unless you want to pay for it. You know for years now that I've catered to the Smash community and even defend the entire Smash community against those communities that hate but you going to say that I care about nothing but money. I expect better from you man. If you want to have a side conversation with me you know my number. You know you can always talk to me so I'm surprise that you would say this on a board instead of talking to me first. Pocket money? So your accusing my crew of stealing after some of my stuff was stolen. Tony, come on man!!!! If you have some things to say to me or if you want to run tournaments ito improve the quality it's always open to you. You know this too so you let me know when you want to step up to the plate. You know my number!!

Overall, I think that the event went well. Good job Sinz on being the tournament director. We had some people/organization fall out but as the tournament director for the event I will try to improve the running of the Con. It's my job to improve and I will try my best to get the Con working even better then this year. Just to give everyone a comparision the price event was small compared to other events that provide nothing but games. Between tons of free stuff, PC giveways and three days of play I think it was worth the money. But that's just me. OverallI hope that people enjoyed themselves and I will see all of you at Colorado events and other events

Top Bottom