• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NU To OU Project- First batch

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Alright, I know how we can do this so Spire doesn't have to do too much work. Below, post each pokemon, except for arbork, in which you think its highest possible tier placement could be.

Example:

Uber:
None

OU:
Lickylicky

Borderline:
Zangoose
Sharpedo

UU:
Chatot
Flareon

erm, I think that's everyone. If not, well its just an example :p

So, do this bewlow and I'll count and average each pokemon, then we move onto the next set, with more pokemon that actually deserve it.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Licky was giving him scrappy so he could hit ghost with returns and explosion. He also recieved Thick Fat, but that was a rather meh addition.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
****, I didn't know about adding Slack Off to Lickilicky.

OU: Lickilicky
BL: Zangoose, Sharpedo
UU: Flareon, Chatot

Thunda-Moo

Smash Apprentice
I actually use a Licklicky on my main team, and he's an absolute beast. No one expects counter licklicky! After a scizor kills something, I send him out. He survives a choice band brick break and counters for a OHKO. Then he blows up whatever comes in next.

If he had slack off he it would be absolutely devastating. Sure, you'll never get in two good counters, but his wide physical movepool is nothing to sneeze at: Stab return, aqua tail, power whip... Licklicky owns thanks to his surprise factor.

Don't ruin his surprise factor!

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Sorry, I just don't like Magmortar as much.

Other Fire-types need more attention. :p

On the bright side, I like Magmortar more than Torkoal.

-Terywj

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
Magmortar is infinitely better than Typhlosion(this coming from someone who's favorite poke is Typh >_>)

Magmortar has ways of dealing with pretty much everything due to having access to Cross Chop(Ttar/Blissey), Tbolt(Water Types in general) and Overheat(raaaaaaaaaaaaaape)

Just a basic Mixed scarf set could run train through OU. I'd say Magmortar is on par with Heatran in terms of "**** in a scarf." It doesnt need improvement, just spin support.

KrazyGlue

Smash Champion
These seem to be the main suggested ones right now:

Aritcuno
Dunsparce
Marowak
Muk
Typhlosion / Magmortar
Poliwrath
Cloyster? (pretty sure it's NU)

Top Bottom