• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

np: 1-1 End of the Beginning

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
Smash sucks guys, get over.

Do you want the unbalanced game with crappy, useless entry barriers to pretend like it has depth or do you want the even more unbalanced game with slightly more random elements involved?

They both suck as a competitive game, though the design scheme has big potential, its just being waisted on a casual game and crappy developers. At least they took L canceling out.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Whoo hoo! I'm that epicly awesome that I'm not even going to be on the tier list :D!

Anyways, I have my reasons for liking Brawl over Melee. One reason is that more of my mains happen to work for me better in Brawl than Melee. For example, Kirby got nerf'd up in his favor in my opinion. And Toon Link is MUCH better than Young Link. Luigi............ I just like to spam his running dash XD. So yeah.... I really don't care much for wavedash or whatever useful technique Brawl has, I just feel more comfortable playing it

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
That's a completely irrational way to view a game just becuase a player in one is better when compared to a past installment. You view the game as a whole, not just because of a couple characters getting buffed from previous games in the series.

But this is not the place for that. I'm adding in Charmander, LeviNifty, and Roacherman.

-Terywj

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Tery man, you've been called the life force of the PC, you're one of the top contenders for co leader, AND I've seen you with a pink name for ever.

If that's not memorable, I don't know what is.

Metal~Mario

Smash Lord
Tery man, you've been called the life force of the PC, you're one of the top contenders for co leader, AND I've seen you with a pink name for ever.

If that's not memorable, I don't know what is.
No matter what Leafy says, I gave Tery that moniker.

Because it suits him oh so well.

Tery is just epic+awesome+music+breaking+Pokemon condensed into a person.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Don't forget music+breaking into that equation, man.

I mean like the nonsense they have on Smogon (np: 1-1 Witty name).
This could be "np: 1-1: Witty Name"

-Terywj

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Bump

Cheesy name added.

I guess I'll throw this out since someone noticed I removed myself.
Where should the Pokemon Terywj really be placed?

-Terywj

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
What exactly was the point for Limbo anyway?

Terywj
Uber - 0
OU - 0
BL - 0
UU - 0
NU - 0
NFE - 0
Limbo - 1

Upon the decision of the community, we'll move forward to our next stage.

-Terywj

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Muk Starmie. Groudon/Aggron is where its at.
I agree with this post x1000. Even if I did win my Ubers game against Riddle by a late-game Starmie sweep, Groudon and Aggron are still more awesomer.

NEVER FORGET *****. NEVER FORGET.

And I wanna be Lanturn tier. A step above Starmie, but a step below everything else. One of them paradox things again. Like me! :3

Top Bottom