• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

np: 1-1 End of the Beginning

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Umbreon is Giratina DP form - Uber but you never seem him lately. At least I haven't.

And Pink Reaper is Gliscor since it's OU and learns U-Turn by leveling.

I don't even see why Wynaut isn't OU at the very best.

He HAS to switch on a non-damaging move on a Pokemon that he can outspeed or else hes useless.
Not necessarily. Shadow Tag is still useful for getting Life Orbers down to low health or poison stalling them. It'll only last one turn but the damage it'll do could be significant.

I actually really want to be NU now so that I can be Shuckle, the best defensive supporter ever.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Great, now we're role playing?

I wanna be Charizard.... or maybe Scizor........ yeah Scizor.... gotta love Bullet Punch

A_man13

Smash Master
I'll just be happy that I'm BL for now until Sunday night when I stop coming for school reasons.

Metal~Mario

Smash Lord
Umbreon is Giratina DP form - Uber but you never seem him lately. At least I haven't.

And Pink Reaper is Gliscor since it's OU and learns U-Turn by leveling.

Not necessarily. Shadow Tag is still useful for getting Life Orbers down to low health or poison stalling them. It'll only last one turn but the damage it'll do could be significant.

I actually really want to be NU now so that I can be Shuckle, the best defensive supporter ever.
Gates just made my day with all those Poliwraths. :3

I think CRASHiC once said that Wynaut is an excellent user of Destiny Bond+Focus Sash.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
If you do end up leaving again, at least come back like you did. The visit was nice. :)

I told you Metal~Mario, I have to be exempt from the tierinngs. (Not because I'm better)

-Terywj

Mewter

Smash Master
Metal~Mario, he's the creator of the tier in the OP; it wouldn't exactly be modest to put himself high on it.

So, we are going to force him into the high-middle of OU: *Sparkle*
OU:
Terywj

A_man13

Smash Master
If you do end up leaving again, at least come back like you did. The visit was nice. :)

I told you Metal~Mario, I have to be exempt from the tierinngs. (Not because I'm better)

-Terywj
I love the GFX and pokemon stuff, but school does have to prioritize. Again, this is one huge collosal maybe. I can be swayed; just not with money.

A_man13

Smash Master
Dibs of being the NU Farfetch'd, the only pokemon who physically tries to make people sad for trading that spearow.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Dibs of being the NU Farfetch'd, the only pokemon who physically tries to make people sad for trading that spearow.
Dude, whenever I get a Farfetch'd I cheer. Not joking. I'd probably even trade legendaries for a Farfetch'd. Gotta love the worthless duck. <3

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
I am uber OU as i have outrage.
YES I DO HAVE OUTRAGE!
Aggron, Altaria, Blastoise, Feraligatr, Nidoking, Nidoqueen, Rhyperior, Sceptile, Torterra, Venusaur, Ampharos, Bastiodon, Charizard, Exploud, Kangaskhan, Lapras, Marowak, Meganium, Primeape, Rampardos, Tauros, and Abomasnow all have Outrage and aren't OU.

A_man13

Smash Master
I AM SO FLIPPIN OUTRAGED I JUST WANT TO PUNCH SOMETHING!!!!

See, that means nothing in terms of importance. You probably assumed I was ranting about Meta-Knight, parents, or government and just skipped over it. Even if I was angry type and was unable to be confused...

Top Bottom