• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NOYS 3-Nov 8th-Now with new shout out action!

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
I'd love to see ambix go against eggz or chinesahh or a campy fox on green greens, none of the straight aggro fox's of the south.

Regardless, it could be a good stage for peach (which it isn't, it's hardly a matter of preference, it's a bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad BAD stage for peach) But the random factors alone warrant a ban.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
ROFL Ambix would lose regardless of stage cause Eggz and/or Chinesahh is like 100X better than him
I dont care if Greens is on or off as long as i have my Brinstar XD

I'd love to see ambix go against eggz or chinesahh or a campy fox on green greens, none of the straight aggro fox's of the south.

Regardless, it could be a good stage for peach (which it isn't, it's hardly a matter of preference, it's a bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad BAD stage for peach) But the random factors alone warrant a ban.
who the **** is ambix lol

defensive fox > aggro peach
aggressive fox > everything else

luck of the draw xif, sorry.

eggz on silent wolf's account

defensive peach can definitely **** on green greens.
also fox dittos on gg are amplified in randomness infinitely. like every peach main ive ever taken to green greens has fox ditto luck destroyed me there lolz. >_> that stage is tight lol

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
who the **** is ambix lol

defensive fox > aggro peach
aggressive fox > everything else

luck of the draw xif, sorry.

eggz on silent wolf's account

defensive peach can definitely **** on green greens.
also fox dittos on gg are amplified in randomness infinitely. like every peach main ive ever taken to green greens has fox ditto luck destroyed me there lolz. >_> that stage is tight lol
my implication about ambix is that I wouldnt care if he was the best or worst, he'd get destroyed by a good campy fox on Green greens.

All I know, is that in FCD pools, you 1 stocked me, then I 1 stocked you (both on final D) then you took me to green greens and 3 stocked me.

(btw, after you asked me before the set began if I was "one of those gay peaches that took people to mute city or brinstar")

jerk :(

<3

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
my implication about ambix is that I wouldnt care if he was the best or worst, he'd get destroyed by a good campy fox on Green greens.

All I know, is that in FCD pools, you 1 stocked me, then I 1 stocked you (both on final D) then you took me to green greens and 3 stocked me.

(btw, after you asked me before the set began if I was "one of those gay peaches that took people to mute city or brinstar")

<3
I think the real point was that since he doesn't know who ambix is and he is from the south, he should money match him $50 with Bowser. XD
Soi soi soi soi sorry eggz you set yourself up for that

nicaboy

Smash Champion

<3
reading this made me feel a lil better to get str8 up whooped on green greens

edit sorry nes noob i lied brunt lol :laugh:
im sorry but if i could i would

Isuyaru

Smash Cadet
nicaboy: Heh, yeah, I remember the name. Good games, that was a fun set. If we both make it to this, I'm up for some more matches.

I think the real point was that since he doesn't know who ambix is and he is from the south, he should money match him $50 with Bowser. XD
Soi soi soi soi sorry eggz you set yourself up for that
i get it

camping low tiers outside of tournament and claiming to be technical

good 1

green greens is pretty gay

i like the colors and music

the perfect for fox thing is just a nifty bonus

eggz on silent wolfs account

were talking about that campy fox from mississippi who claims hes technical running around double lasering my bowser right lol

-eggz

S0FT

Smash Ace
im glad my thread turned into a green greens debate

needs more....

To bad Rock crock doesnt travel out of state.... ever

Flamin Roy

Smash Ace
were talking about that campy fox from mississippi who claims hes technical running around double lasering my bowser right lol

-eggz
no we're talking about how yoshi camping on green greens is a beast and you can't see him because he is camo in that stage his amazing colors blend in the stage making him hard to hit :laugh::laugh::laugh:

C......

Smash Apprentice
im counterpickin green greens at every tourny that doesnt ban it, no matta the matchup

C......

Smash Apprentice
hype..., hype..... HYPE HYYYYYYYYYYYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

start doin stuff GA

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
i am not coming until you legalize hanenbow for counterpick

slippy vs ryu matchup is impossible unless i can counter with musical stages

Top Bottom