• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Now that we’ve seen special alternate costumes for certain characters, what other costumes would you like to see?

D

Deleted member

I’d like to see multiple Breath of The Wild armors for :ultlink: like the Climbing Set or The Champions Tunic and The Hylian Hood combo, and for :ultsamus: her multiple armors throughout the series, particularly her Light Armor from Prime 2 and Samus Returns Gravity Suit.

Demonfunds

Smash Journeyman
:ultzelda::botw zelda, tp zelda
:ultlink::His Fierce deity costume, not just the recolor we have now.

LucR

Smash Rookie
Different MM masks for Young Link would be cool. Also for Wario, costumes from Master Of Disguise would be awesome, but it'll probably never happen.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Spiky-eared Pichu

Young Link's masks

Fierce Deity Young Link

Green Sonic

Louie-colored Olimar

Pajamas Ness

Masked Man outfit Lucas

Pigmask Lucas

Dark Meta Knight

Raichu (Kanto) colors/costume for Pikachu (like the Galacta Knight alt. for Meta Knight in Ultimate)

Last edited:

Crystanium

Smash Hero
The Varia Suit is Samus' popular armor, but it'd be nice to have the good old Power Suit color. Now that Dark Samus is her own character, I think Samus should have been given the Phazon Suit. The new black suit looks interesting, though, especially in combat.

Sabertooth

Smash Ace
Okay, so you know the Dark Link alt that the three Links all have? I want so badly for them to simply give that alt its own name and have the announcer say it, just like Alph. That's literally all they would have to do and then BOOM! New Zelda villain, maybe three of them! It's already in the game, they just have to change the name so it's official. Gosh I would love that.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
:ultmario: - As many of his Odyssey costumes as possible. Sombrero, Picross, Scientist, Sunshine, Chef etc.
:ultluigi:- Mr. L
:ultbowser:- Wedding Bowser
:ultpeach: - The various outfits we see her wearing in Odyssey
:ultlink: - Various BOTW outfits and armour. I especially want to see the weird-looking rubber armour.
:ulttoonlink: - Lobster shirt and train conductor outfits
:ultmewtwo: - Shadow Mewtwo from Pokken (convinced this one will happen)
:ultolimar: - If he's not an echo, then Louie as an Alph-like alt
:ultwario: - Wario Deluxe
:ultyounglink: - An alt with his razor sword and mirror shield from Majora's Mask

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
:ultchrom:
Great Lord Chrom.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
:ultpit: I definitely would want him to have a Phosphora-inspired outfit, which includes the yellow/orange hair color, and blue scarf, maybe grey arm guards to represent Phosphora's bandage wraps. Plus orange hair is underrated IMO.

:ultpalutena: Honestly I just want her to have an outfit that doesn't have her green hair color. They've easily could've given her the Viridi hair color on that outfit, or black hair for the Medusa one (if that outfit returns). Honorable mention to wanting Palu to have a costume based on her original KI colors.

:ultpichu: Spiky-eared Pichu, for those who remember that.

Putuk

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2723-9688-6533
Switch FC
SW-8387-2163-6416
Just like... nice color combinations.
The colors used in most Smash 4 costumes really arn't as nice as the ones in Melee and Brawl.

Midget Master

Smash Apprentice
Armored Mewtwo
Shiny variants of all Pokemon
Lord Ike, and other upgraded class FE characters like Chrom and Robin
Majora Young Link
Sporty style Peach, Daisy and Rosalina
Black and White Yoshis
Spiky eared Pichu

All this and more would set free my money from my wallet as costume DLC.

John Dylan Smith

Banned via Warnings
West Chester Township, Butler County, Ohio
The Alternate Costumes I Want To See Included In Super Smash Bros Ultimate (Either As Unlockable Content Or As DLC)!

#1. Ness- Either Robot Ness Or Ness Wearing His Pajama's (Both Are From Earthbound/Mother 2)

#2. King K. Rool- Either Him Wearing His Boxing Outfit (From Donkey Kong 64) Or Baron K. Roolenstein (From Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble!)

#3. Cloud Strife- Either His Appearance From Kingdom Hearts 1 Or Cloud Wearing A Shinra Guard/Soldier Outfit (From Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII)

#4. Chrom- Either Great Lord Chrom (From Fire Emblem: Awakening) Or Knight Exalt Chrom (From Fire Emblem Heroes)

#5. Simon Belmont- Either Him Wearing His Red Knight's Armor (From Castlevania II: Simon's Quest) Or His Appearance From Castlevania Chronicles (The 2001 Playstation 1 Video Game)

#6. Isabelle- Either Her Wearing A Yellow Rain jacket and Hat (From Animal Crossing: New Leaf) Or Isabelle Wearing Her Green Kimono (As Seen On Her #215 Amiibo Card)

#7. Sonic The Hedgehog- Either Sonic Wearing Link's Green Tunic (From The Sonic Lost World Zelda Zone DLC Map) Or Classic Sonic (From Sonic Generations)

#8. Captain Falcon- Either His Retro Appearance From The F-Zero SNES Instruction Manual Comic Book Or Captain Falcon Without His Helmet (From F-Zero X)

#9. Bowser- Either Moon Wedding Bowser (From Super Mario Odyssey) Or Dry Bowser (From New Super Mario Bros.)

#10. Dark Samus- Either Her Metroid Prime 2 Concept Art (Spiky Armored Dark Samus) Or 3 Eyed Visible Skull/Skeleton Dark Samus (Her Metroid Prime 3: Corruption Concept Art)

#11. Bayonetta- Either Her Samus's Armor Or Her Wearing Link's Tunic (Both Are From The Bayonetta Nintendo Switch Port)

#12. Ryu- Either Shirtless, Bearded Ryu Or Him Wearing Samurai Armor (Both Are From Street Fighter 5)

#13. Solid Snake- Either Old Snake (From MGS4: Guns Of The Patriots) Or Big Boss/Naked Snake (From MGS5: The Phantom Pain)

#14. Mega-Man- Either Mega-Man X From Mega-Man X: Command Mission Or Rock Light/Mega-Man Wearing Civilian Clothes (As Seen In The Mega-Man Archie Comics Series)

#15. Ritcher Belmont- Either His Appearance From The Beginning Of Castlevania: Symphony Of The Night Or His Appearance From Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles

#16. Pac-Man- Either Ms. Pac-Man (Pac-Woman) Or His Appearance From Pac-Man And The Ghostly Adventures (The 2013 T.V Series)

#17. Shulk- Either His Jungle Outfit Or His M100 Outfit (Both Are From Xenoblade Chronicles)

#18, Wii-Fit Trainer- Either Her Wearing A Hula Dancer Outfit Or A Salsa Dancer Outfit (Based On The Mii Min Games Seen In Wii-Fit U)

#19. The Villager- Either Him Wearing Link's Tunic Or Firefighter Outfit (Both Are From Animal Crossing: New Leaf)

#20. Olimar- Pikmin Olimar (From The Bad Ending Of Pikmin 1)

#21. R.O.B- Either Virtual Boy R.O.B (Rob with a Virtual Boy Head) Or Nintendo Wii Rob (Rob with A Nintendo Wii For A Head)

#22. Mr. Game And Watch- Either Him Wearing A Chef's Hat And Apron Or Him Wearing A Firemen's Hat Both Are From The Chef And Fire Game And Watch Games)

#23. Wolf O' Donnell- Either His Appearance From Super Smash Bros Brawl Or His Appearance From The Nintendo Switch Version Of Starlink: Battle For Atlas

#24. Falco Lombardi- Either His Appearance From Star Fox Adventures Or His Appearance From Star Fox Assault

#25. Fox Mcloud- Either His Appearance From Star Fox Adventures Or His Appearance From Star Fox Assault

#26. Lucas- Either Him Wearing A Pigmask Army Uniform (Along With A Helmet) Or His Early Appearance From The Beta Version Of Mother 3 (Earthbound 64)

#27. Mewtwo- Either Him Wearing His Armor (From The First Pokemon Movie) Or His Mega Evolution X Form (If That Doesn't Become A Final Smash)

#28. Greninja- Either Him Wearing A Ninja Outfit Or Ash Greninja (His Mega Evolution In The Pokemon Anime Series)

#29. Lucario- Him Wearing Sir Aaron's Clothing (As Seen In The In The Pokemon Film, Pokemon: Lucario And The Mystery Of Mew)

#30. Pokemon Trainer- Either Professor Oak Standing In The Background Instead Of The Trainer Or Ash Ketchum (From The Pokemon Anime Series)

#31. Corrin- Either Hoshido Noble Corrin Or Nohr Nobel Corrin (As Seen In Fire Emblem Warriors)

#32. Ike- Either His Appearance From Fire Emblem Awakening Him Wearing The Black Knights Armor

#33. Roy- Either His Appearance From Super Smash Bros Melee Or Him Wearing Eliwood's (From Fire: Emblem: The Blazing Blade) Clothes

#34. Lucina- Either Great Lord Lucina Or Her Wearing A Kimono (Both Seen In Fire Emblem: Awakening)

#35. Marth- Either Wedding Groom Marth (From Fire Emblem Heroes) Or His First Appearance From Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon And The Blade Of Light

#36. Meta-Knight- Either Him Being Unmasked (From Kirby Star Allies) Or His Butterfly Concept Art From The Kirby's Dream Collection Special Edition Booklet

#37. King Dedede- Either Yarn Dedede (From Kirby's Epic Yarn) Or Samurai Dedede (From The Samurai Kirby Mini Game Featured In Kirby Super Star)

#38. Palutena- Either Retro NES Palutena (From Kid Icarus On NES) Or Pseudo Palutena (From Kid Icarus: Uprising)

#39. Dark Pit- Dark Pit Wearing Dark Fighter Armor (Featured In Kid Icarus Uprising)

#40. Pit- Either Him Wearing Fighter Armor (From Kid Icarus: Uprising) Or Retro NES Pit (From Kid Icarus On NES)

#41. Zero Suit Samus- Either Samus Wearing Her Military Dress (From Metroid: Other M) Or Justin Bailey/Zero Suit Samus From Metroid On NES

#42. Samus- Either Light Suit Samus (From Metroid Prime 2: Echoes) Or Samus Wearing Her Fusion Suit (From Metroid Fusion)

#43. Toon Link- Either Him Wearing His Outset Island Clothing (From TLOZ: The Wind Waker) Or Train Engineer Link (From TLOZ: Spirit Tracks)

#44. Duck Hunt- Either Poochy And A Yarn Duck (From Yoshi's Woolly World) Or One Of The Nintendogs From The Previous Games (With A Duck Attached to it)

#45. Ganondorf- Either His Appearance From Hyrule Warriors Or His Appearance From Twilight Princess

#46. Young Link- Either Him Wearing A Hyrule Castle Guard Outfit (From Ocarina Of Time) Or Y. Link Wearing Kafie's Clothing And Mask (From Majora's Mask)

#47. Shiek- Either His Appearance From Hyrule Warriors Or His Appearance From Ocarina Of Time

#48. Zelda- Either Her Appearance From Twilight Princess Or Her Appearance From Skyward Sword

#49. Link- Either Ordon Village Link (From Twilight Princess) Or Link Wearing His Training Tunic (From Hyrule Warriors)

#50. Ice Climbers- Either Retro NES Ice Climbers Or Them Not Wearing Their Hoodies

#51. Little Mac- Either Shirtless Little Mac Or Blonde/Shirtless Little Mac (From Super Punch Out ON SNES)

#55. Diddy Kong- Either Mario Strikers Diddy Kong Or Diddy Wearing Or Donkey Kong Jr.'s Shirt (With Diddy Not Wearing A Hat)

#56. Donkey Kong- Either Archeologist D.K (From Mario Party 2) Or Robot Donkey Kong (From The 1997 Donkey Kong Country Animated T.V Series)

#57. Wario- Either His Tennis Outfit (And Cap) From Mario Tennis Aces Or His Mario Strikers Appearance

#58. Yoshi- Either Cowboy Yoshi Or Pirate Yoshi (From Mario Party 2)

#59. Dr. Mario- Him Wearing Green Hospital Scrubs

#60. Rosalina- Either Cosmic Spirit Rosalina (From Super Mario Galaxy 2) Or Rosalina Wearing Her Biker Outfit

#61. Bowser Jr.- Either Baby Bowser (From The Yoshi's Island Series) Or Yarn Baby Bowser (From Yoshi's Woolly World)

#62. Daisy- Either Her Appearance From Mario Golf: World Tour Or Her Biker Outfit

#63. Princess Peach- Either Nurse Peach (From The Dr. Mario Series) Or Shadow Queen Peach (From Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door)

#64. Luigi- Either Dr. Luigi (From Dr. Luigi On Wii-U) Or Mr. L (From Super Paper Mario)

#65. Mario- Either His Tennis Outfit And Hat (From Mario Tennis Aces) Or His Referee Suit (From Punch-Out ON NES)

Flyboy

Smash Hero
My most-wanted costume is probably Symphony of the Night Richter. I love those flowing locks.

Gothitelle

Smash Journeyman
:ultsnake: - Iroquois Pliskin, by far. MGS2 is my favourite Solid Snake-starring game, and more representation of that would be fantastic.
:ultsimon: - Chronicles Simon, because He-Man never really did it for me.
:ultlink::ultzelda::ultganondorf: - Their Twilight Princess designs. Between Brawl and 4, they've become synonymous with the Smash representation of Zelda to me. They're also just my favourite designs in the series.
:ultjigglypuff::ultlucario::ultmewtwo::ultpichu::ultpikachu::ultpokemontrainer::ultgreninja: - Shinies! Seriously, they're such an obvious thing missing from the series.

Jyl

Smash Journeyman
Costumes are nice but I wish that didn't mean some other color options are subtracted.
Still sad about Mario losing his Fire Mario alt.

Arthur97

Smash Master
Costumes are nice but I wish that didn't mean some other color options are subtracted.
Still sad about Mario losing his Fire Mario alt.
Again, we don't know that for sure. Meta Ridley was also nowhere to be seen.

Last edited:

Jyl

Smash Journeyman
Different Samus armors could be nice, but I'm fine with just Other M if that's it.

Again, we don't know that for sure. Meta Ridley was also nowhere to be seen.
I still believe the one in the demo is a placeholder and that the wedding costume for Mario replaced Fire Mario to keep the costume numbers at 8. I hope I'm wrong though.

Mariomaniac45213

The Nintendo Villain main!
Switch FC
SW 5604 9250 9133
Mario - Frog Mario, Tanooki Mario, Fire Mario, Penguin Mario, Bee Mario, Metal Mario, Propeller Mario, Cloud Mario, Cat Mario, Flying Squirrel Mario, Rainbow Mario, Luigi Mario, as well as every Odyssey costume

Luigi - Mr. L, Dr. Luigi, Cat Luigi, Balloon World Luigi, Pirate Luigi (Mario Party 2), Tennis outfit (with bulge) plus much of the same as Mario above.

Peach - Wedding Peach, Tennis Outfit, Cat Peach, Pink Gold

Daisy - Tennis outfit

Bowser - Dry Bowser, Meowser, Wedding Bowser, Wizard Bowser (Mario Party 2)

Bowser Jr. - Handkerchief over face

Wario - All of Wario's Mario Party 2 alts, Zombie Wario, All of Wario's alts. from "Wario Master of Disguise"

Yoshi - Yarn Yoshi, all of Yoshi's alts from Mario Party 2

Donkey Kong - All of his alts. from Mario Party 2, Swanky Kong costume

King K. Rool - Kaptain, Baron, Boxer, and Pharaoh

Link - All costumes from BOTW

Ganondorf - Twilight Princess and Hyrule Warriors look as alts.

Zelda - BOTW alt, Twilight Princess alt, Hyrule Warriors alt.

Plus many more I don't feel like listing. Nintendo is literally sitting on a gold mine for potential DLC....

Uffe

Smash Hero
:ultbowser:An extra set of 8 colors being based around the Koopalings palettes. Not their appearances, just their colors.
:ultfalcon:His SNES attire.
:ultganondorf:His Phantom Ganon appearance.
:ultgreninja:A more correct shiny color palette than his current fourth one.
:ultjigglypuff:Shiny Jigglypuff. Her green eyes would look great with the nightcap.
:ultkrool:His Kaptain K. Rool, Baron K. Roolenstein, and King Krusha K. Rool attires.
:ultkirby:His actual white skin and shoes on his sixth palette rather than the current monochrome color he has.
:ultlucario:Why doesn't he have a shiny Lucario palette already?
:ultmegaman:His colors are specific to his abilities in Smash, but I wish they revolved around Proto Man and other characters in the game.
:ultmetaknight:We're finally getting a Galactica Knight appearance.
:ultmewtwo:His sixth palette is most likely supposed to be shiny Mewtwo. They probably made it that weird yellow green color because of yellow team being available. I wish they stuck with his old shiny color like in Melee. Also, it would be cool to see him with the armor he had in Pokemon: The First Movie.
:ultness:Give this boy his PJs. He's homesick.
:ultpacman:Different colors revolving around the ghosts would have been nice.
:ultpichu:Shiny Pichu, duh.
:ultpikachu:I think shiny Pikachu exists on his second color palette. Correct me if I am wrong.
:ultridley:Proteus Ridley amor and Meta Ridley armor.
:ultryu:Ken and Akuma's outfits.
:ultsamus:Fusion Suit and all its upgrades.
:ultdarksamus:SA-X palette as someone else here suggested.
:ultsimon:Simon's Quest outfit.
:ultsonic:Various colors based off of certain characters within the series would be nice. He's been in Smash since 2008, and they still haven't gotten creative with his palettes.
:ultyoshi:Just give me white Yoshi already.
:ultzss:Like her 7th and 8th color palette, creating alternate versions for the rest would be great.

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
:ultmario: - Sunshine Mario, Shadow Mario
:ultdk: - Arcade Donkey Kong
:ultfox: - James McCloud
:ultness: - Pajamas
:ultvillager: - More customization (hats/facial wear)
:ultlucina: - Masked Marth, Hot Spring Scramble Yukata
:ultrobin: Hooded Robin, Grima Robin, Hooded Grima Robin, Grandmaster Robin
:ultchrom: - Great Lord Chrom, Summer Scramble Swimsuit Chrom
:ultpichu: - Pibu (Pokemon Adventures)
:ultsonic: - Coldsteel the Hedgehog
:ultpeach:/:ultdaisy:/:ultrosalina: - Mario Kart Jumpsuit/Mario Sports Attire
:ultpeach: - Nurse Peach
:ultbowser: - Dry Bowser
:ultyoshi: - White Yoshi
:ultjigglypuff: - Doodle-Face Jigglypuff

Last edited:

Crystanium

Smash Hero
:ultridley:
I think Ridley's covered so far. Technically, his meta, omega, and
proteus
forms are all the same. It's difficult to tell that his meta form is the same as these, since the purple blends really well. For the longest time I thought Meta Ridley didn't have purple, but when I compared him to his
proteus
form, they were the same.

Ridley only looks different in Metroid: Samus Returns in the game itself, but the same in the concept art.

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
:ultrobin- Hooded Robin, Grima Robin, Hooded Grima Robin, Grandmaster Robin
To add on to this, it'd be cool if Robin got a palette swap based off Kiran/Summoner from Fire Emblem Heroes. Bonus points if it's bundled with the Hooded Robin alternate costume.
fire emblem heroes kiran.png

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
:ultbowser:: Bowsette
:ultcloud:: Polygon Cloud, and I guess Crossdressing Cloud
:ultganondorf:: Twilight Princess, Hyrule Warriors designs
:ultinkling:: Callie, Marie, Marina, an Agent 3 that uses their actual color scheme instead of yellow, Agent 4, some more of the Amiibo outfits.
:ultkingdedede:: Queen Dedede
:ultlink:: Linkle, several BOTW outfits
:ultluigi:: Super Show, Hotel Mario, Mr. L, Weegee
:ultmario:: Super Show, Hotel Mario, edgy mario
:ultmewtwo:: His clunky-*** cyborg armor from the first movie
:ultpeach::ultdaisy::ultrosalina:: Sports outfits, Mario Kart biker outfits, literally anything to spruce things up a notch
:ultpichu:: Spiky-eared Pichu
:ultpikachu:: If we gonna get Pikachu Libre, can we get all the other ORAS contest outfits as well?
:ultsamus:: Her Metroid Prime 1 suit
:ultdarksamus:: SA-X
:ultsnake:: Big Boss, MGS2 Raiden
:ultsonic:: Classic Sonic, Boom Sonic
:ultyoshi:: Can't think of anything other then Boshi
:ultzelda:: Twilight Princess, Skyward Sword, Hyrule Warriors, BOTW
:ultzss:: Them bringing back the Fusion or Zero Mission outfits she had in Smash 4 is my biggest hope, but if they also brought in Justin Bailey, her Super Metroid or Samus Returns Zero Suits, any of those would be pretty cool as well.

thirsty-pocket

Smash Ace
:ultbowser: - Give me Dry Bowser already. Also Wedding Bowser, what a load of crap that Mario gets his wedding outfit but not Bowser.
:ultfalcon: - I really want his SNES style look.
:ultdk: - I really want classic Arcade style DK.
:ultfox: - Star Fox Adventures or Assault style Fox please, I think those were his best designs. I'm bummed out that we went back to 64 style.
:ultganondorf: - TP Ganondorf alt, though I like OOT Ganondorf better, it's only sensible to have the TP alt. Also, Calamity Ganon inspired Armor would be cool.
:ultinkling: - Octoling should absolutely be an alt.
:ultkrool: - It'd probably never work since the Crown and Hat swapping is built into his movset, but just give me any of his alts from DKC2,3, and 64.
:ultlink: - Again, OOT and TP alts would be a nice option. Plus actual BOTW arnmors.
:ultlittlemac: - Give me a true Super Punch Out alt, no shirt, weird flat top with impossible anime bangs.
:ultlucas:- Pork Army Jacket pls
:ultluigi: - do I even need to say it? Is there anyone who doesn't want a Mr. L alt?
:ultmario: - You could pull any of his Odyssey outfits out at this point, but still, give me Delfino Isle shirt and shades Mario.
:ultmewtwo: - Give me the armor from the movie sweet jesus please. I don't care if that's from the anime, we all know TPCI holds most of the power anyway and they'd jump at the chance to shill the anime. Might as well shill something that's actually cool for once.
:ultness: - Pajamas.
:ultpeach: - Delfino Isle Peach
:ultpit: - I think full on "Classic Pit" is impossible since he's so short and cherubic, but maybe "Classic Inspired"? Like from the beginning of the Medusa episode of the Kid Icarus Anime shorts.
:ultpokemontrainer: - Red/Blue style Red please. I like his FRLG design just fine but Red/Blue is so much better.
:ultsamus: - I'm so tired... please Sakura... just give me the real Fusion suit... I need those batman arm fins.
:ultsheik: - Original OOT style, why is this not an option? Also add the TP style Shiek as an option too. I like it much more than the BOTW style design.
:ultsimon: - Chronicles Simon.
:ultsnake: - MGS1 Sneaking Suit, I'm not a fan of the MGS2 one. Also, old Snake.
:ultsonic: - The Alts from Sonic Adventure 2, or even one of the various costumes he's worn in Sonic the Screensaver or the Sonic Channel artwork.
:ulttoonlink: - A True Zelda 1 alt.
:ultwolf: - Assault Style Wolf plz.
:ultyoshi: - Boshi.
:ultyounglink: - This is more something that should be his standard look, but he should have his Majora's Mask shield and sword instead.
:ultzelda: - BOTW, TP, and SS alts plz.

Yosher

Smash Ace
NNID
Yosher
Hang on. Let me get my notepad...

All the Mario cast > Mario Strikers outfits, for those that have it available, Biker outfits for the girls
All the N64 cast > N64 models/Fighting Polygon alts
All Pokémon > Shiny variants
:ultmario: > Plenty to choose from out of Odyssey alone, but Sunshine outfit probably stands out most
:ultluigi: > Dr. Luigi, Mr. L, original Luigi variant of the Wedding/Builder outfits
:ultpeach: > Plenty to choose from out of Odyssey alone, Wedding outfit in particular, Delfino Island outfit, and Classic outfit
:ultbowser:> Wedding outfit
:ultdoc: > Scientist outfit from Odyssey
:ultrosalina: > Fire Rosalina
:ultbowserjr: > Sunshine Mask/Bandana
:ultyoshi: > Woolly Yoshi (different from Crafter World's Plush Yoshi), Boshi, and all the Yoshi colors
:ultdk: > Boxing Gloves
:ultdiddy: > Sunglasses + backwards cap
:ultlink: > Ocarina of Time, Twilight Princess, Hyrule Warriors outfits
:ultzelda: > Ocarina of Time, Twilight Princess, Hyrule Warriors outfits
:ultsheik: > Ocarina of Time, ''Twilight Princess'', Hyrule Warriors outfits
:ultganondorf: > Twilight Princess, Hyrule Warriors outfits
:ultyounglink: > Majora's Mask outfit, maybe take inspiration from Hyrule Warriors and place a mask on him (not necessarily on his face, but maybe a taunt could allow you to put it on or off his face)
:ulttoonlink: > Conductor's outfit, pajamas
:ultsamus: > Metroid Prime varia suit
:ultzss: > Loose hair, no ponytail
:ultkirby: > More colors, copy ability doesn't really allow for proper outfits I don't think
:ultmetaknight: > Maskless
:ultkingdedede: > Proper masked costume
:ultfox: > Melee outfit
:ultfalco: > Melee outfit
:ultwolf: > Brawl outfit
:ultpikachu: > More female trainer caps for female Pikachu alt
:ultjigglypuff: > Holding microphone
:ultpichu: > Spiky-ear
:ultmewtwo: > Movie armor outfit
:ultpokemontrainer: > Other trainers, maybe Gary/Blue
>>> Squirtle, Ivysaur, Charizard > Have the option to make them wear the same cap as their respective trainers, could allow you to mix and match colors for each while still being able to tell which is yours when the same color is used among trainers
:ultlucario: > Sir Aaron's hat
:ultgreninja: > Ash Greninja
:ultfalcon: > Classic SNES outfit
:ultness: > Pajamas
:ultlucas: > Pajamas
:ulticeclimbers: > Outfit based on the polar bears from their home game (polar bear parka)
:ultmarth: > Melee, Brawl outfit
:ultroy: > Melee outfit
:ultike: > Awakening DLC outfit
:ultrobin > Hooded
:ultlucina: > Masked
:ultcorrin: > On a stick
:ultgnw: > More colors
:ultpit: > Classic looks
:ultpalutena: > Classic looks
:ultdarkpit: > Classic variant based on Pit's classic looks
:ultwario: > Any of his 'Master of Disguise' outfits
:ultolimar: > Possibly more of the Pikmin 3 protagonists?
:ultrob: > Virtual Boy head
:ultvillager: > More faces/hairstyles (the latter in particular), maybe add hats for some
:ultlittlemac: > Classic looks
:ultwiifittrainer: > Wii Fit U Trainer
:ultshulk: > Actual alternate outfits from Xenoblade that don't strip him down to his underwear
:ultduckhunt: > More dog types
:ultsnake: > Other Snake appearances (Big Boss, Naked Snake, whatever else there is)
:ultsonic: > Anything that isn't blue for a change
:ultmegaman: > Helmetless
:ultpacman: > Anything that isn't yellow for a change
:ultryu: > Wearing shoes like he does in Street Fighter 1, along with that game's hairstyle
:ultcloud: < Electric fan
:ultbayonetta: > Eventual Bayonetta 3 outfit, maybe a proper Jeanne alternate
:ultmiifighters: > Stop hogging all the outfit spotlights
:ultdaisy: > Classic outfit, maybe some similar outfits to what Peach wears in Odyssey, but stylized for Daisy
:ultkrool: > Boxing outfit
:ultridley: > More colors for his Meta-Ridley alt?
:ultdarksamus: > SA-X
:ultchrom: > Tokyo Mirage Sessions outfit
:ultinkling: > Splatoon 2 hairstyles and outfits
:ultisabelle: > Digby alternate
:ultsimon: > Simon's Quest looks
:ultrichter: > Symphony of the Night looks

So, so many possibilities, I really hope we're going to get lots of good alternate costumes in this game. But I already have my Plush Yoshi, so I'm happy even if nothing from my list above is added. :yoshi:

Sabertooth

Smash Ace
I'd like it if Mr Game & Watch had actual patterns instead of just solid colors. Like what if he had an Arcade Donkey Kong 25m skin or something?

Room100

Smash Apprentice
The more we can get away from simple palette swaps the better! Obviously for some characters it's harder than others but still.

Different Odyssey Mario/Peach/Bowser costumes, BotW costumes, more of the sports outfits, different Samus suits in full, different versions of Snake... Whatever they can make happen!

CrimsonFlash

Smash Cadet
Vanguard Ike is my most wanted

I would also love to see grandmaster robin

Dark Dragon and the Sword of Light marth would be a dream come true

scoobymcsnack

Smash Journeyman
I think Alternate Costumes are much needed, and could be unlockable and even cheap DLC if they wanted
As for my ideas, I have a couple but they’re probably mostly repeats
:ultbowser:- Dry Bowser, Wedding Suit
:ultpeach:- Wedding Dress, Shadow Queen
:ultdaisy:- Anyhing based on a sports spin off
:ultyounglink:- Keaton Mask
:ultlucina:- Her Mask
:ultrobin- Hooded, Grima

R O F L

Smash Ace
Its VERY unlikely, but I hope we get the rest of the Pikmin Captains as alternate costumes.
We know Olimar still has his Green, Red, and Alph alts. So there is still room for Brittany, Charlie, the President and Louie.
Sooooo.... I guess its not impossible.

At least give me a Louie echo.

Fallen_Ribbon

Smash Rookie
I would love to see Fallen Robin (Grima) as an alt for Robin. Personally, I’d prefer to see him show as an echo fighter with more physical prowess and less ranged prowess, but if I can’t have that, a floating, dark alt of good ol’ Robin would very much make my day.

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Captain Falcon: SNES look
Chrom: TMS and Great Lordlook
Pichu: Spiky ear
Marth: FE1 outfit (oh, you know the one), as well as the Awakening outfit
K. Rool: Boxing outfit
Simon Belmont: Castlevania 2 outfit
Richter Belmont: His “Die, monster! You don’t belong in this world!” outfit
Sonic: Sonic 06 proportions His Zelda DLC outfit
Roy: Leif himself, since Sakurai was originally gonna include him in Melee anyways
Rosalina: Her unused casual outfit meant for Odyssey
Bowser: Scientifically accurate Bowsette His wedding outfit, if Mario could
Cloud: Cross dress, ‘nuff said
Lucario: Sir Aaron’s hat
Mewtwo: His movie armor
Luigi: Mr. L.
Peach and Daisy: Sports outfits
Corrin: A seasonal DLC spring farmer outfit where his/her sword is recolored to look like corn (yes, I’m serious.)
Lucina: Great Lord outfit
PAC-MAN: Ghostly Adventures Mrs. PAC-MAN
Ryu: His older look
Ness: Pajamas
Lucas: (SPOILER ALERT)’s outfit as the Masked Man
Fox and Falco: Assault outfits
Kirby: His actual white self on the box of the first game

That’s all I got.

Top Bottom