• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Now that the game is out... Who is your favorite chara/main? And why?

Who is your favorite character or main so far?

• Mario

Votes: 32 1.4%
  • Luigi

Votes: 34 1.5%
  • Peach

Votes: 31 1.3%
  • Bowser

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Donkey Kong

Votes: 22 0.9%
  • Diddy Kong

Votes: 78 3.4%
  • Yoshi

Votes: 36 1.6%
  • Wario

Votes: 47 2.0%
  • Link

Votes: 53 2.3%
  • Zelda/Sheik

Votes: 83 3.6%
  • Ganondork

Votes: 32 1.4%
  • Toon Link

Votes: 148 6.4%
  • Samus/Zero Suit Samus

Votes: 67 2.9%
  • Pit

Votes: 83 3.6%
  • Ice Climbers

Votes: 31 1.3%
  • R.O.B.

Votes: 62 2.7%
  • Kirby

Votes: 74 3.2%
  • Metaknight

Votes: 115 5.0%
  • King Dedede

Votes: 89 3.8%
  • Pikmin & Olimar

Votes: 103 4.4%
  • Fox

Votes: 38 1.6%
  • Falco

Votes: 68 2.9%
  • Wolf

Votes: 115 5.0%
  • Captain Falcon

Votes: 34 1.5%
  • Pikachu

Votes: 50 2.2%
  • Pokemon Trainer

Votes: 72 3.1%
  • Lucario

Votes: 85 3.7%
  • Jigglypuff

Votes: 22 0.9%
  • Marth

Votes: 95 4.1%
  • Ike

Votes: 129 5.6%
  • Ness

Votes: 38 1.6%
  • Lucas

Votes: 111 4.8%
  • Game & Watch

Votes: 64 2.8%
  • Snake

Votes: 84 3.6%
  • Sonic

Votes: 75 3.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

votescu

Smash Rookie
I use Pit, but i can't stop maning Luigi because i have been with you him since the smash 64 days

Nephenee

Smash Rookie
I have plenty I'm main at, but it'll be Ike. Ike, Ike, Ike and Ike. It's all about Ike for meeeee. If you master his moves, you'll be a tanker :)

lukass64

Smash Rookie
I had to go with Lucas because that's my name! And surprisingly, he's actually one of the better characters!

Haji

Smash Rookie
My choice would have to be Metaknight... Every fighting game I play I am always drawn to speed over power and metaknight has speed to spare. Plus I am a much better offensive player than a defensive.

the_judge

Smash Journeyman
Metaknight.

I actually thought my lila bro would choose Meta and I would prolly play Pit, Wolf, or Diddy.
But I became too attached to Meta's speed and combos, so I basically stuck with Meta.
And I doubt any other char will change my mind.

Xebenkeck

Smash Lord
Ness is still the best and got my vote, however Kirby is really pulling me in, because his stone can negate almost all final smashes.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
u know, i chose captian falcon, i am rather suprised taht not many others chose him but any ways, i chose captian falcon becasue he is just one of the best characters, in my oppinion, seeing that he is just really good to fight with in the air and brawl is just mainly a mid air game with lower gravity compared to melee and all so i think he is a good fighter in mid air and he has just been one of my favorite characters when i was young and still is. ever since ive got the games super smash, melee, and brawl ive really like the fighting styal of captian falcon so =]. ive also been inspired by isai and hope to catch up to him in the future.

love ur falcon isai hope to see more of you in brawl!!

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
As soon as I heard everyone was up in arms about R.O.B. being in the game I decided right then and there I would not only main him, but plan to completely **** anyone who dared tell me he didn't deserve it (hey I have a ROB sitting ten feet away right now, go **** yourself). I was glad to find my job made easier when he didn't totally suck. And crushing the pitiful Ike spam on With Anybody is always fun.

Continueing on, I have a thing for using whatever seems to be the worst characters as much as possible so I often run Dedede and Game and Watch as well.

Andromeda

Smash Lord
King Dedede. It just became like that. I never really tried the other characters in the beginning, except for Falco, and I've stuck with him ever since. His Waddle Dee's are pure mindgames. But of course, I like Falco too.

Mikey Free

Smash Rookie
im hardcore for dedede, i mean hes really strong and pretty heavy not to mention his recover ( which everyone in brawls is good ). You can soften people up with his waddle dee toss and even have a chance to KO with a gordo. Avoid his laggy moves and his lack of speed is quickly bipassed making him one heck of a character.

Kinlap

Smash Apprentice
Snake. I played Metal Solid Gear, and I liked the game but never got into the later installments. But honestly, I only main Snake now after deciding to fool around with him. I really enjoy his many tricks and projectiles, while still having a good ground game. Being heavy and good at recovery is really nice as well.

K.I.R

Smash Rookie
Wolf, I feel has the potential to be the best with his super quick attacks. has some good power the fight anyone. and still has the hops to save you from almost any situation.

He's a solid character.

Next is mario. for almost the same reasons.

Gill

Smash Journeyman
Ike. Knew the day he was announced I was maining him. Favorite FE lord, favorite brawl character.

AK42_METAKNIGHT

Smash Cadet
Metaknight Will Prolly Still Stay Top Two, But Marth Is Quickly Becoming My Fav. Char. Again He Was In Melee, And His New Physics Are Finally Becoming Familiar To Me And I Think I Am Gonna Start Maining Him Again. I Love Marth He Kicks A$$

nBlue

Smash Rookie
Ever since I unlocked Wolf, I've been using him online almost exclusively. I would say he's more of my favorite character, though, and not my main. Before I unlocked many characters, I used Pit very much. I still use him quite a bit.

doom dragon 105

Smash Lord
ike because unlike everyone else who uses him i actually played his game and liked him....omg i like ike because i played his game what a shock. everyone uses him because hes good, i dont even think hes that good but i like him

zelink551

Smash Rookie
I love Ike cuz i played PoR and cuz hes so powerful, Sonic and Metaknight are a blast cuz there so fast, but my main is so zelda. Pretty fast, every move got flippin buffed from melee. Smashes are better, dash is great, uair is dirty, neutral B is good, side b is rediculous, and up b is a great recovery (but then again nearly all in this game are). back air is absolutely AWESOME if you sweet spot. All in all zelda is DIRTY!!

Rhyfelwyr

Smash Ace
I like how the April Fools joke makes Pandas first post say "Sorry, you can't choose between Boobs and Wisdom." lol

SKnickers03

Smash Journeyman
Toon link (because link is the greatest video game hero in the history of forever), though lucas & sonic are both fun to use

im surprised so many people voted for Olimar...i havent the slightest clue how to use him and his pikmin

Corigames

Smash Hero
Pit

Extrinsically, I feel most comfortable with him, can camp well, and believe that I can win more tournaments with him than any other character.

Intrinsically, I hate what they did to Samus. It's not fair that she got nerfed that much. I only played her in melee because I love Metroid so much. Kid Icarus is close to the formula of the original Metroid, so I can live with playing Pit.

missedwithtruestrike

Smash Journeyman
help me out, im torn between a bunch of characters, snake is by far my favorite char. of all time, i love ikes power and MK's speed d3 and kirby are im good with and my melee main was marth and is till my best, what should i do?

SarsVirus

Smash Cadet
i play everyone but when i play and i want to win i use marth but when i play casual or seriouse i use falco 2 fav char (; falco nd marth are just to fun nd pwnage

refugee

Smash Journeyman
Can someone tell me how I can get one of those icons that are under your post counts. I really want a yoshi one. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom