• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

November Knockout - Greensboro, NC - 11.17.07

dotpwn

Smash Journeyman
Saturday, November 17th, 2007
(doubles)-Try to show up at 11:45 please if you're serious about this. Sign ups end at the beginning of the first round around 12:00-12:15. Singles after
(singles)-Registration begins after doubles
Shoryuken Link

Lucky's Card Shop
3929 High Point Rd.
Greensboro, NC, 27407
336-834-4644

There will be a venue fee of $5 per person, whether playing tournament or casual.

Lucky's card shop runs monthlies for fighting games, i've learned that as long as i get a decent amount of people to show up *ahem you people* i can use their space no problem. The only requirement is of course, set ups. They have about 14 tvs which are usually taken up by Guilty Gear and MVC2 but a whole unused part of the shop just begging for smash. For every group that comes, bring a set up if possible. Greensboro's far from the mainstream really so i dont expect a need for more than 8 or 9 tvs.

HIGHLIGHTS: TVs without glare and cold :p
First person to take 5 stocks(yes 5 stocks, im not rich try your hardest xD) from our bowser challenge(Knorr, 2%, Face) will get dinner paid by me.

If possible just give a heads up here so i can give a heads up to the owner of the shop.

EDIT: It is felt in the community that doubles is needed so we will run it first. FOR DOUBLES SHOW UP ON TIME.
Setups:
.pwn: 2 full setups
Karn: 2 Full setups
BEHR: Full Setup
PAC!: Full Setup
Face: Full Setup
El Cancel: Full Setup
Dr PeePee: Full Setup
Total: 9 Full

PacStrife

Smash Ace
I am interested in this. My girlfriends cousin lives down there so I can probably make it out. I wish some charlette people would go so I could see them again :)

aka. come on kris it's guilty gear time baby!

dotpwn

Smash Journeyman
Do they have Naruto GNT 4????????????
They dont do GNT4. If you're into arcana hearts they do that though. Check out the shoryuken link

Pac i'll post the link in the 10/20 Charlotte tourney too to get some charlotte peeps

Malk

Smash Champion
I would love to team with you but now I feel bad saying I'll team with anyone because ****ing David is back from outer space
I just walked in to find him there with that sad look upon his face

and then I have to break up teammate agreements for Jew Love
:CC

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
After that last tourney, I'm gonna do my best to make it to this! Of course, I'll bring my bro who is currently working hard on gettin better at that shine spike.

FaceFaceMcFace

Smash Ace
I'd say its likely that I will come to this unless there is a Virginia Tech biweekly then, because those guys are just too sexy.

I should come just so two mario-boards people are actually at the same tournament for once... even though I main bowser now.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I haven't had a Mario ditto before, and I really wanna play someone that has experience. Sounds like you fit the bill to me based on your comments in the Mario section.

PacStrife

Smash Ace
I have a mario combo video baby........

anyways, can't wait to play you Dr. Peepee. We can even have a mario ditto boi!

ps. I like smash again so I will actually play alot of it again yay for me!

Top Bottom