• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nova's Youtube Channel

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
aww..surri, i'm never recognized. i posted there too. ;_;

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
lol well, my post was about 3 feet long haha...just thought he would have the answer to that kinda of a question from my post..giving that i actually spent time to dig and get examples and set a specific outline as to what he asked.

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
lol well, my post was about 3 feet long haha...just thought he would have the answer to that kinda of a question from my post..giving that i actually spent time to dig and get examples and set a specific outline as to what he asked.
I read the post, i still dont get how IM disrespecting anyone by responding to a TROLL

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
If you could deal with a troll properly it wouldn't be a problem really. But you cannot, you always insult, always end up in arguments.

i dont play u because u absolutely suck

This is why i say its best to not respond at all, if you cannot come up with something intelligent or constructive, whats the point? I dont know why you'd waste your time talking to a troll anyways....

ballin4life

Smash Hero
Well, you definitely took it up to a whole new level. There seems to be a pattern there.

bcow posts a mildly inflammatory and not totally serious challenge - "U SCARED" is not meant to be taken seriously - and you respond with a super serious sounding "u absolutely suck"

I post a mildly inflammatory link showing you that you could just google astral projection instead of asking people, and you respond by calling me a douchebag.

I think also once you threatened to unsubscribe from my YouTube channel (lol) because we disagreed about Z-cancels or something.

It's overreacting to stuff.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Ballin' understands the vagaries of my soul. You tell 'em, dude.

I really wasn't serious about the U SCARED?, Nova. And you did kind of insult me in the previous post. Anyways, so much for my SUPER COOL challenge.

dude just play him, it shouldn't be a problem anyway if you really think he's bad.
Also this.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Personally, i think bcow just enjoys pushing nova's buttons because they are so easy to push and the way nova overreacts to everything is humorous and absurd.

nova, i'm not trying to disrespect you, but you need to grow up.

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
Personally, i think bcow just enjoys pushing nova's buttons because they are so easy to push and the way nova overreacts to everything is humorous and absurd.

nova, i'm not trying to disrespect you, but you need to grow up.
i am grown up and i dont overreact to everything

Battlecow

Play to Win
Amazing how Nova always wins in these vids he posts.

He must be pretty much the best player ever, amirite?

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
i wish there was a way to ban certain ppl from my thread who have nothing better to do than try to make lame jokes and troll

Battlecow

Play to Win
i wish there was a way to ban certain ppl from my thread who have nothing better to do than try to make lame jokes and troll
Seriously though, no trolling whatsoever involved, don't you think it's awesome that you win in every match that you upload? Boy, I wish I was that good.

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
Seriously though, no trolling whatsoever involved, don't you think it's awesome that you win in every match that you upload? Boy, I wish I was that good.
i can upload a match that i lost to sheer would that make u happy?

also u fail at sarcasm

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
YOU kinda can. All you gotta do is ignore him in your userCP and if you dont respond to his comments im betting no one else will...seeing as its targeting you and you cant even see it.

The Star King

Smash Hero
YOU kinda can. All you gotta do is ignore him in your userCP and if you dont respond to his comments im betting no one else will...seeing as its targeting you and you cant even see it.
Don't tempt me to quote everything Battlecow posts just so that Nova can see it. :troll:

SheerMadness

Smash Master
It's kinda lame that gav only posts matches he wins, but I don't really care. I'm fine with it.

I've been playing 98% fox the past year anyway. I only played Yoshi cause he asked.

Dsc

Smash Ace
Nah you're not good. Not even decent. All i saw was uair>dair/upb.
Thats not considered to be "good" in our current smash 64 Community is it. Yeah.
Also, how to get blue yoshi

DMoogle

A$
Thats not considered to be "good" in our current smash 64 Community is it. Yeah.
Performing only basic combos doesn't make a person bad. Not Frogles' combos are far from impressive, but he's still very good.

dandan

Smash Lord
judging anyone from videos is quite foolish.
having played sheer's yoshi and most of the a tier players (with delay of course) it feels like he belongs there. however, have not played him recently (just a few vs his fox) so i cannot tell.

Dsc

Smash Ace
Its not like he'll massively improve if we watch him on console...
You can just tell when watching him play in videos and see what hes trying to do. I dunno i just hate people who say theyre good in public and feel all accomplished by doing so

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
yea im no good, thats y i beat boomfan

Top Bottom